• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AltHero, the alt-right's new favorite superhero comic

The hell.

DKqR8erW4AI1BS-.jpg:large

A new alternative comic series intended to challenge and eventually replace the SJW-converged comics of DC and Marvel. Alt★Hero is a world not too terribly different than our own. It is a world where the Wehrmacht generals overthrew Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party in 1939, and where the first atomic bomb was dropped on the order of Reichskanzler Jodl on Soviet territory in 1944, leading to the fall of the Soviet Union in 1956. It is a world where Japan attacked Australia instead of Pearl Harbor and China occupies the Korean Peninsula. It is a world of four superpowers, where the European Union rivals the United States of America for wealth and influence, and where China and Russia possess the two most formidable militaries on the planet.

And Alt★Hero is a world of newly discovered superhumans.

Most of the money will probably not show up.

Let me guess... the villains will all be negative stereotypes of minorities.

I'm guessing beyond being an objectified sex object the reason they made the lead a woman is so they can claim the story arc about her taking down a group of woman for making false claims of sexual assault isn't sexist.

Oh, and and there will definitely be a "villain" that she stops from taking down confederate monuments.

Chuck Dixon? Seriously? The guy was always a bit of a hack but he was a competent one, and he had this fans when he was writing Bat-stuff.

Ogodei

Confederate-flag looking superheroine and alternate history where the Nazis (but not "too Nazi") won World War II by nuking the Soviet Union?

This is about what you'd expect, i guess?

Alt★Hero is a world not too terribly different than our own

That costume says otherwise.
Also, fuck Chuck Dixon. If that is actually him. Ethan Van Sciver should do the art instead of polluting the Green Lantern comics.
Anyway, this thing will be forgotten quickly enough.

Lunar15

Oh, she's wearing the confederate flag.

But thankfully this comic does away with all the preaching that has infected comic books. It'd be really dangerous if authors started expressing blatant political beliefs through fictional works.

Keasar

One of the character is a stereotype south state woman in hotpants and shirt (washing a car cause of course) wearing a confederate flag over her tits and is called "Rebel".

SpaceWolf

Banned
Looks like something from Garth Ennis' The Boys series.

EDIT: "Especially when Marvel feature absurdities such as....a black lesbian"?

Christ alive.

Confederate-flag looking superheroine and alternate history where the Nazis (but not "too Nazi") won World War II by nuking the Soviet Union?

And a world where Depeche Mode never pretended to be commies and are celebrating their 31st consecutive world-wide #1 hit, from a concept album about states' rights and ethno-nationalism which is also a collaboration with Kid Rock.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
One of the character is a stereotype south state woman in hotpants and shirt (washing a car cause of course) wearing a confederate flag over her tits and is called "Rebel".

It's about "great stories".

A new alternative comic series intended to challenge and eventually replace the SJW-converged comics of DC and Marvel.

Aim high, comrades.

Real American Cleavage without the guilt

Oh, she's wearing the confederate flag.

But thankfully this comic does away with all the preaching that has infected comic books. It'd be really dangerous if authors started expressing blatant political beliefs through fictional works.

I'm actually really glad they're showing respect to the flag. After all, we live in a day when people are disrespecting the American Flag by - you wouldn't believe - kneeling! Heavens! Good to know the real Americans still believe in real American values. :)

Alt★Hero is a world not too terribly different than our own.

Okay well

It is a world where the Wehrmacht generals overthrew Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party in 1939, and where the first atomic bomb was dropped on the order of Reichskanzler Jodl on Soviet territory in 1944, leading to the fall of the Soviet Union in 1956. It is a world where Japan attacked Australia instead of Pearl Harbor and China occupies the Korean Peninsula.

hold on

fucking lol at the stupid "clean wehrmact" myth right in the synopsis. way to tip your hand on the "actually most of the nazis were good, it was just hitler was rude" shit from the getgo

Why would Japan even attack Australia and not the U.S.?

And cute that they want to have the Nazis beat the USSR but conveniently had them overthrow Hitler so they can try to frame them as "not so bad."

fucking lol at the stupid "clean wehrmact" myth right in the synopsis. way to tip your hand on the "actually most of the nazis were good, it was just hitler was rude" shit from the getgo

"Hey, Nazis had some pretty good ideas if you think about it. Hitler just had a bad approach. And the Holocaust didnt happen."

I'm not a very violent person but gosh do I really want to slap any person who uses the phrase "Social Justice Warrior" as a negative/attack. It's so embarrassing and gross...

Why would Japan even attack Australia and not the U.S.?

And cute that they want to have the Nazis beat the USSR but conveniently had them overthrow Hitler so they can try to frame them as "not so bad."

"But Russia killed way more people than the Nazis!" is a refrain these guys go to time and time again. It's horrendous.

OnPoint

Man, it's almost like that outfit is disrespecting their flag...

I hope these people lose a lot of money and never get jobs again because of this trash.

I'm not a very violent person but gosh do I really want to slap any person who uses the phrase "Social Justice Warrior" as a negative/attack. It's so embarrassing and gross...

I find it to be quite a handy term, if somebody uses it unironically then I know instantly that they're a fucking idiot and I should never to listen to anything they have to say.

PixelatedBookake

This has prolly been said already but this is another sign of how sexually frustrated the Alt-Right is. They literally created a big titty fantasy supermodel woman who believes that they're heroes for being racist. Who will be her arch-nemesis? A therapist?

This has prolly been said already but this is another sign of how sexually frustrated the Alt-Right is. They literally created a big titty fantasy supermodel woman who believes that they're heroes for being racist. Who will be her arch-nemesis? A therapist?

If you watch the video, it will be "AN ILLEGAL" who is trying to rape white women.

T-Rex.

Banned
This is just tragic.

lmao

Top Bottom