• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AltHero, the alt-right's new favorite superhero comic

L Thammy

In the page where EU Man is telling the French lady that she can't smoke, they forgot to draw his stars. You can clearly see on the cover that they go down to the middle of his abs, and you can see all the way up to the bottom of his pecs on that page. High effort right here.

That's because alt-right aren't Nazis. They're just racist idiots without any sort of ideology other than "White is right."
Kind of tired of people calling alt-right idiots Nazis, because it downplays what actual Nazis did - murder ruthlessly millions of innocent people - and instead puts the label on pathetic man children who walk around insulting black people.

Hey guys, they only go around talking about murdering innocent black people

they're not so bad

Dynamique_001_680.png

oh my god

Is this Rob Liefeld?

40_medium.gif

sphagnum

Banned
AH_002.png

Is that supposed to be the Eiffel Tower? It doesn't look like that

Also, you can see EU guy is evil because he knows smoking is unhealthy

AH_006.png

Also, whoever wrote this probably hasn't heard of it..

AH_008.png

... but we have a thing called national health insurance over here. You should try it!

Of course the black people are VILLAINOUS ANTIFA

That's because alt-right aren't Nazis. They're just racist idiots without any sort of ideology other than "White is right."
Kind of tired of people calling alt-right idiots Nazis, because it downplays what actual Nazis did - murder ruthlessly millions of innocent people - and instead puts the label on pathetic man children who walk around insulting black people.

Nazis aren't called Nazis because of the Holocaust.

Nazis were Nazis because of their ideology, which is shared by the alt-right.

Lautaro

I know I won't get anywhere on gaf with the opinion that actual Nazis were way worse than what you guys call Nazis now, so I'll drop it.

You won't get anywhere because it's not an argument. The nazis didn't get their name only after murdering millions, they were still nazis when they were only a party in Germany and a few assholes beating people on the streets. That same pedantry and reluctance to call a nazi a nazi is used as a shield by them, please don't fall for it.

Top Bottom