• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Babysitter who had sex with 11-year-old boy gets suspended sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
“It was during the day and the boy was off school,” Squire said, according to the Swindon Advertiser. “The defendant arrived at about 11:30 a.m. The boy was laying down, Jade Hatt sat on top of him, sat astride him, took off her clothes and removed his.

“In his words she started bouncing on his private parts. Sexual intercourse took place. According to him it was fairly brief: about 45 seconds. She told him she enjoyed it, he said he had not as it was wrong.”
So..kinda sounds rapey. Wonder why the Dad defended the babysitter and the judge as well

CTLance

Cripes.

I think someone should check the internet activities of that judge. He seems to be awfully lenient on that kiddo diddling issue.

Beefy

Cripes.

I think someone should check the internet activities of that judge. He seems to be awfully lenient on that kiddo diddling issue.

A lot of UK judges are. Instead of going with the law they basically do what they feel. There has been so many fucked up cases like this.

Despera

Banned
Why is the judge ignoring the "mature" 11 yo when he said he didn't enjoy it and found the act to be wrong.

Is this a taste of Trump's America? Are they trying to ease you guys into that experience?

FyreWulff

"He said: “Having read everything before me, it was quite clear he was a mature 11-year-old and you were an immature 20-year-old so that narrows the arithmetic age gap between you.”"

sick minded judge projecting himself through an 11 year old boy

MGrant

None of you got hard thinking of sex with girls around their 20s when you were 11?

Whether or not the boy wanted it (he didn't) doesn't have a goddamn thing to do with this case. A 20 year-old should not fuck an 11 year-old. We don't allow that to happen, because it's impossible for the boy to give consent to an adult. She raped him.

The father is defending a sex crime committed against his own son, and the judge agrees. Absurd fucking world we live in.

Yaponchik

Banned
Whether or not the boy wanted it (he didn't) doesn't have a goddamn thing to do with this case. A 20 year-old should not fuck an 11 year-old. We don't allow that to happen.

I'm not saying it should happen, of course it shouldn't. All I'm saying is that when I was 11, I wasn't lucky enough to have a 20 y/o having sex with me.

SigSig

Absolutely disgusting.
The sitter, the dad, the judge and the """reverse-rape""" defense force. Kindly fuck off with your shotacon fantasies.
"Lucky enough" to be raped? Jesus.

Moff

I'm not saying it should happen, of course it shouldn't. All I'm saying is that when I was 11, I wasn't lucky enough to have a 20 y/o having sex with me.

the article says the boy did not feel lucky about it at all, which is what you might have felt at that age if a girl almost twice your age forced herself upon you against your will when you were that age.

"He was a mature 11 year old"?? What the fuck does that mean? She used him because he was well hung for a 11 year old?
Seriously.. this is a crime.

yeah that's a really cool thing to say. Made your friends laugh, right? Did you fart or burp after saying this?

MGrant

You think sixth graders, with no context or understanding of sexual relationships and a staggering lack of knowledge about what sex even entails or the consequences that could result from having, I'm assuming, unprotected sex, would be LUCKY to have 20 year-olds mounting them? Jesus Christ.

Oersted

Absolutely disgusting.
The sitter, the dad, the judge and the """reverse-rape""" defense force. Kindly fuck off with your shotacon fantasies.
"Lucky enough" to be raped? Jesus.

Thats come with the sexism in our society. Its not just that by a large margin women are far, far more likely to get raped, its also appears when guys "just want to get fucked anyway", when actually, they got raped.

But its also a reason for many to go on anti-women ramblings ("double standards" and all that) instead of seeing the connection.

bjork

In sixth grade, the girl I was into was in sixth grade. I wonder if she's still cute now, now that's it been 25 years. Wait... 27 years. Oh my. I better go lay down.

pants

This right here is toxic masculinity breh, that we're trained to think that having sex at any cost is the way our worth is measured by other dudes.

It leads to the kind of shit where you think being an 11 year old boy and having sex with an adult is good.

I know he's banned now, but really? Why do some people always see it as a positive when the victim was a male, like everyone at that age is in an American Pie movie just waiting desperately for sex? Fucking dumb culture we live in.

Beefy

I know he's banned now, but really? Why do some people always see it as a positive when the victim was a male, like everyone at that age is in an American Pie movie just waiting desperately for sex? Fucking dumb culture we live in.

Because you can't be a real guy until you had sex right?

Yep it's disgusting.

pants

Because you can't be a real guy until you had sex right?

Not one of worth anyway.

Which is why you end up with people shooting up women because they were rejected and couldn't use them to affirm their own fucked sense of worth.

I'm not actually mad at that poster for posting that stuff, I feel sorry for him.

andthebeatgoeson

So..kinda sounds rapey. Wonder why the Dad defended the babysitter and the judge as well

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...d-jail-after-having-sex-with-boy-aged-11.html

Swindon Crown Court heard the incident, which took place last November, lasted around 45 seconds, following which the boy admitted he had not enjoyed it as he knew it was wrong.

Hannah Squire, prosecuting, said: "The defendant was friends with the boy's father, with whom she had had a brief sexual relationship.

"He would ask her to babysit; she had babysat his 11-year-old son on six or seven occasions. On one of those occasions this offence took place.

"It was during the day and the boy was off school. The defendant arrived at about 11.30am. The boy was laying down, Jade Hatt sat on top of him, sat astride him, took off her clothes and removed his.

"In his words she started bouncing on his private parts. Sexual intercourse took place. According to him it was fairly brief: about 45 seconds. She told him she enjoyed it, he said he had not as it was wrong."

She said the boy's father noticed he had a love bite on his neck and text messages from Hatt were diverted to his phone, revealing what had taken place.

Police were called and, when arrested, Hatt told officers the boy had told her he was 15, even though she knew his age as his father had told her. Hatt, from Swindon, Wiltshire, pleaded guilty to sexual activity with a child.

Rob Ross, defending, said his client was a "small, immature, woman" and the victim was "very advanced" for his years.

In a statement, the boy's father said: "I know he told her he was 15. He looks older than his years.

"He is sex mad. He would have been fully up for this experience and in many ways sees it as a notch on his belt and is totally unaffected by it."
Father had had a brief relationship with her. Doesn't think she is mature. Has her baby sit his child. Tells her there child's age. Then defends the baby sitter. This offer one of those fucked up stories where a lot of bad posting will be done. Delete subscription is your friend.

This is where I get off this thread. Have fun. Full on Charlie fox trot.

Kid didn't like it, thought it was wrong. It was against his will. And even if he would have wanted it, a 20 year old shouldn't be doing that. You can't seriously defend this.

To be fair, I don't buy that for one second. Plainly because of the statement from his father saying...

Rob Ross, defending, said his client was a small, immature, woman and the victim was very advanced for his years. He read out a statement from his father in which he said: “He [the boy] is sex mad. He would have been fully up for this experience and in many ways sees it as a notch on his belt and is totally unaffected by it.”

That doesn't sound like someone who "didn't like it because it's wrong*".

* clichés lawyers tell their clients to say #127

To be fair, I don't buy that for one second. Plainly because of the statement from his father saying...

I'm not going to take the word of a guy excusing the rape of his 11 year old son on anything.

Apparently, the kid didn't like what happened and said it was wrong... fair enough.

But the the father says the kid the see's it as a "notch on his belt" (as an achievement, basically) and is completely unperturbed by the whole thing.

Both statements kind of contradict each other. I'm gonna lean towards the lawyer/father BS'ing in this case... considering the father has kinda painted his 11 year old son to be a raving nympho in court to protect the babysitter. I'm guessing Social Services will be introducing themselves shortly.

HUELEN10

It's absolutely deplorable that a person committing a pedophile act gets reasoned off the hook like this. I am pissed not just for that, but honestly, in the back of my mind, I wonder if the sentence would have been any different if the aggressor was male. If not, it's still fucked up and deplorable because the agressor committed a fucking pedophile act, if so, then the judge is being sexist.

This is... This is like too many forms of wrong here. Absolutely disgusting.

Moff

Apparently, the kid didn't like what happened and said it was wrong... fair enough.

But the the father says the kid the see's it as a "notch on his belt" (as an achievement, basically) and is completely unperturbed by the whole thing.

Both statements kind of contradict each other. I'm gonna lean towards the lawyer/father BS'ing in this case, though...

yes, that's the same father who had/has a relationship with the babysitter, I take the kids word over his anytime

Both statements kind of contradict each other. I'm gonna lean towards the lawyer/father BS'ing in this case... considering the father has kinda painted his 11 year old son to be a raving nympho in court to protect the babysitter.

you don't believe the kid because the father who is a fucking liar and fucked the babyssiter too says the kid is proud of it ?

yes, that's the same father who had/has a relationship with the babysitter, I take the kids word over his anytime

Yeah, I added a bit on to the end or my post. I agree with you on that one.

you don't believe the kid because the father who is a fucking liar and fucked the babyssiter too says the kid is proud of it ?

No, I agree with you. Thought about it more. and I'm gonna give the kid the benefit of the doubt.

dity

The father sees it as a notch on the kid's belt and thinks he is unaffected, despite what the kid has said. Basically a father going "atta boy you'll be right!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom