• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ben affleck's testicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
-jinx- said:
I would propose that this class be taught at Ball State!
Hmm, it seems outlandish, but...what the hell! Ball State it is!

Silver can even teach a course in Future Ball-istics, where he will outline society's eventual evolution to a ball-based social structure, economic class, and source of energy.

Dilbert

Teh Hamburglar said:
WOO! Ball state! Go Cardinals!
charlie.jpg

"Smell my finger! You know where it's been, boys!"

charlie.jpg

"This guy shaking my hand has NO idea I've just been touching my balls. Sucker!"

shpankey

not an idiot
human5892 said:
Hmm, it seems outlandish, but...what the hell! Ball State it is!

Silver can even teach a course in Future Ball-istics, where he will outline society's eventual evolution to a ball-based social structure, economic class, and source of energy.
:lol Holy shit :lol stop... please... :lol I beg you, your posts are killing me :lol

Willco

Hollywood Square
Haha, like bishoptl, I came in here wondering why the fuck this trainwreck had reached four pages, only to see silver acting like a retard.

I love it when people are so clearly outreasoned and they just continue because they're stupid.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
This is an incredible thread. Silver, thank you for making my day. Please, please, be a real person with these real thoughts. :lol :lol

OmniGamer

God damn it...everyone has their own personal threshold as to what is disgusting to them or not. You can't take something that YOU DON'T think is disgusting and just impose that as fact to those who DO think it's disgusting. This thread needs a hearty, steel-toed-boot fortified kick to the
BALLS!!!!

ChrisReid

I personally can't even stand touching other people's hands. I use a paper towel to open bathroom doors. I keep an extra paper towel in my pocket in case the bathroom only has the automatic air dryers.

Borys

Banned
ChrisReid said:
I personally can't even stand touching other people's hands. I use a paper towel to open bathroom doors. I keep an extra paper towel in my pocket in case the bathroom only has the automatic air dryers.

Have you seen The Aviator?

temp

posting on contract only
I think the point silver's trying to make is that society affects what a lot of people like and don't like. You probably wouldn't think that balls were so bad if you didn't live where you do; like the guys that think balls are a delicacy. Really, balls probably aren't all that bad. Still, though.

MIMIC

Banned
First of all, how in the fuck did this thread reach 4 pages???

Secondly, you'd get laid the fuck out if you did something like that 'round here. That's disgusting and childish.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How does he put his balls on the back of your neck without his cock being quite....nearby?

Does he lay it up the back of the head, or perhaps around the side, under one ear?

silver

Banned
temp said:
I think the point silver's trying to make is that society affects what a lot of people like and don't like. You probably wouldn't think that balls were so bad if you didn't live where you do; like the guys that think balls are a delicacy. Really, balls probably aren't all that bad. Still, though.

FINALLY.

I've got a Blue Pants said:
Why can't it be comedy silver, or bronze, or diamond or something. Comedy gold just gets so annoying

comedy gold

stfu

Because gold status is for hilarious jokes that fall short of platinum. Now you'll get a rare case were a joke is in the silver or bronze (eg: this post I'm making), but by and large, gold is the standard for most jokes.

Guzim said:
link.affleck.jpg

"What can I say?"

Wrong Ben, but you get 10 points for big effort!!1

Willco

Hollywood Square
silver is the laughing stock of the Internet! OH HE'LL RUE THE DAY WHEN HE ASKED FOR ME TO PUT MY BALLS ON HIS NECK.

Jewbacca

Banned
silver said:
... It probably stinks and it's the area of the body where you sweat the most. Totally different.

THERE IS NOTHING DISGUSTING ABOUT BALLS. THERE'S NO PISS OR SHIT COMING OUT OF THEM.

That is gross. Your balls are like 1.5 inches away from the asshole... what if you had a wet fart and it ran down on your balls... You would have poopy balls on your neck.

Manics

Banned
I've got a Blue Pants said:
Why can't it be comedy silver, or bronze, or diamond or something. Comedy gold just gets so annoying

comedy gold

stfu

I'm wondering how many times in the same thread you can complain about the phrase "comedy gold" before someone puts their balls on your neck.

:lol :lol :lol

Thank you, thank you boys for a well needed laugh. You have cheered me up no end!
Poor Silver. Stop replying Honey, you can't win... let it go, or else they'll keep on hacking ya... the "ball is in your court!" :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom