• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ben affleck's testicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pellham

Banned
I really hope Silver is just trolling to piss people off, because if he's not, then he's a really sick and depraved individual. :p

silver

Banned
I'm not saying I want balls on my neck, mind you. I just hate it when people scream out "OMG DISGUSTING!!!!!!111" when something is really not that disgusting in itself, only by association.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
silver said:
What are you, 9 years old?

Oh I'm sorry, I won't point out when you've got yourself in a corner again, it's clearly too childish.

Or do you suffer from severe hyperhidrosis of the balls?

Are you trying to claim testicles don't sweat?! :lol

I pissed on some guy, he just laughed cause he knows urine is sterile.

Yeah man, like when I didn't clean my penis and when girls went down on me they were all "Hey great, smegma! That has antibacterial and antiviral properties and is in fact beneficiary to the penis rather than gross as most people think! Please never clean it away again!"

You want you balls to get nasty?

Imagine them CONTAINED for hours on end in the same piece of cloth as your dick. Combine a little sweat,a little pee, that's bound to be "leftover" urine that seeps out after putting it in your pants. Your ballsack is touching the very same cloth. The sweat that is absorbed helps to give it a litle bit of flavor to it.

Now, do you mind someone putting balls on your neck midway through a workday? Especially someone that works under HOT SWEATY lights?

silver

Banned
No, I'm not - you are stupid. Read the thread.

And the fact that you still don't see the difference between the amount of sweat coming from under your arms and your balls makes you look like a dumbfuck.

raYne

Rlan said:
Actually I'm making reference to one of the very few half-funny bits of Men in Black II, but that too :)
Yeah, the MIB thing and that South Park episode with Butters' chinballs were the first thing that came to mind. ;) Still, teabagger is more appropriate. :lol

Dilbert

silver said:
Kissing a man is not disgusting.
Someone rubbing their armpit in your face is, it's the sweatiest area of the body.
Someone fucking you up the ass is disgusting because up the ass is shit.

Balls are no sweatier than hands you shake everyday. Your scrotum is just some skin with underneath two balls.
If you put numbers in front of each sentence, it kind of reads like Leviticus.

silver

Banned
muncheese said:
You want you balls to get nasty?

Imagine them CONTAINED for hours on end in the same piece of cloth as your dick. Combine a little sweat,a little pee, that's bound to be "leftover" urine that seeps out after putting it in your pants. Your ballsack is touching the very same cloth. The sweat that is absorbed helps to give it a litle bit of flavor to it.

Now, do you mind someone putting balls on your neck midway through a workday? Especially someone that works under HOT SWEATY lights?

Doesn't beat shit leftovers on your hands with WHICH YOU EAT, given to you by people that don't wash their hands when they come from the toilet.

Jesus, you people are some sad mofos.

Ferrio

Banned
silver said:
Doesn't beat shit leftovers on your hands with WHICH YOU EAT, given to you by people that don't wash their hands when they come from the toilet.

Even so, I'd say the average person washes their hands more often in a day than their balls.

Mama Smurf

silver said:
And the fact that you still don't see the difference between the amount of sweat coming from under your arms and your balls makes you look like a dumbfuck.

Oooooh I am! That's what I've been misunderstanding see. Guess it was all these people saying you're making yourself look stupid and no one but you saying it to me.

But hey, they're all wrong! And homophobes. You're the only one who's right *claps*

silver

Banned
No, these people are making fools of themselves. It saddens me that I am the only person who sees that balls are no more disgusting than hands. People think they are disgusting by association.

silver

Banned
Mama Smurf said:
Oooooh I am! That's what I've been misunderstanding see. Guess it was all these people saying you're making yourself look stupid and no one but you saying it to me.

But hey, they're all wrong! And homophobes. You're the only one who's right *claps*

Yeah, 10 posters against 1, dude. Of course I will look stupid, but I don't mind.

Since when does the majority decide who is the dumbfuck? I think you're the dumbfuck.

silver said:

Actually, I'm sure a little bit of sweat runs down the asscrack and soils your precious clean nuts with a little bit of ass juice.

Mama Smurf

silver said:
Since when does the majority decide who is the dumbfuck? I think you're the dumbfuck.

Well you've kept very quiet about it!

You know, the village idiot can think everyone else are the idiots, but it's not going to change the facts or either lot's opinion.

Bildocube

silver. seriously. if the hands and balls had the same level of disgustingness. at least people wash their hands on average more than they do their balls, ferrio is right. i will shit if the next time i go to the bathroom there is a personal ball washer. but still, raw balls > small residue on hands

silver

Banned
Actually, I'm sure a little bit of sweat runs down the asscrack and soils your precious clean nuts with a little bit of ass juice.

Give me some proof, man.

You know, the village idiot can think everyone else are the idiots, but it's not going to change the facts or either lot's opinion.

Fact: balls are no more disgusting than hands.
Fact: people think balls are disgusting by association.
Fact: if I believe balls aren't disgusting, I'm not an idiot.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
silver said:
No, these people are making fools of themselves. It saddens me that I am the only person who sees that balls are no more disgusting than hands. People think they are disgusting by association.
They're fucking BALLS for God's sake. Balls. Even that soccer team that crashed in the Andies and had to eat each other for survivial didn't eat the balls. That alone should tell you something.

Mama Smurf

silver said:
Give me some proof, man.

That looks fun.

Fact: balls are no more disgusting than hands.

Give me some proof, man.

Fact: people think balls are disgusting by association.

Give me some proof, man.

Fact: if I believe balls aren't disgusting, I'm not an idiot.

Give me some proof, man.

Nah, it wasn't as fun as I'd hoped.

BTW, somethign I don't think has been mentioned is what would it even matter if it was disgusting by association. It'd still be disgusting! What, things can only be disgusting if they can harm you? Not according to any definition I've ever read.

silver

Banned
Mama Smurf said:
That looks fun.

Give me some proof, man.

Give me some proof, man.

Give me some proof, man.

Nah, it wasn't as fun as I'd hoped.

BTW, somethign I don't think has been mentioned is what would it even matter if it was disgusting by association. It'd still be disgusting! What, things can only be disgusting if they can harm you? Not according to any definition I've ever read.

I'm stating that in fact balls are not as disgusting as everybody thinks.

Bildocube

silver said:
You don't touch anything during the day?

Yeah I touch things during the day, but when it comes to touching my own genitalia I always wash my hands afterwards. I don't see your point.

silver

Banned
Bildocube said:
Yeah I touch things during the day, but when it comes to touching my own genitalia I always wash my hands afterwards. I don't see your point.

A lot of people don't wash their hands.

POST COUNT +100

Silver, if you had to do it or you would be murdered, would you rather:

1) Lick my Balls?

-or -

2) Lick my Hand?

Both are freshly showered BTW.

Bildocube

silver said:
A lot of people don't wash their hands.

And you know this for a fact? Do you wash your hands? All my friends and family wash their hands. I will concede some people don't wash their hands, but a lot? Whereas the balls universally remains unwashed except in the shower.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What about hairy balls Silver? Wouldnt hairy sweaty pube balls rubbing against your neck gross you out?

silver

Banned
Mermandala said:
Silver, if you had to do it or you would be murdered, would you rather:

1) Lick my Balls?

-or -

2) Lick my Hand?

Both are freshly showered BTW.

Both are equally as disgusting. Maybe if you're attractive I would lick your balls.

And you know this for a fact? Do you wash your hands? All my friends and family wash their hands. I will concede some people don't wash their hands, but a lot? Whereas the balls universally remains unwashed except in the shower.

A quick Google already gives me this: 1/3 of men in Hong Kong don't wash their hands.

What about hairy balls Silver? Wouldnt hairy sweaty pube balls rubbing against your neck gross you out?

No, I'd laugh about it.

shpankey

not an idiot
Bildocube said:
silver. seriously. if the hands and balls had the same level of disgustingness. at least people wash their hands on average more than they do their balls, ferrio is right. i will shit if the next time i go to the bathroom there is a personal ball washer. but still, raw balls > small residue on hands

:lol :lol :lol

Anyhow... we should get this out there...

Main Entry: disgust
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle French desgouster, from des- dis- + goust taste, from Latin gustus; akin to Latin gustare to taste -- more at CHOOSE
transitive senses
1: to provoke to loathing, repugnance, or aversion : be offensive to
2: to cause (one) to lose an interest or intention
intransitive senses : to cause disgust
- dis·gust·ed adjective
- dis·gust·ed·ly adverb

tetsuoxb

Silver's defense of the cleanliness of balls is one for the archives. I havent laughed this hard at a thread in weeks.

I wonder if silver would take a shot in the mouth.... I mean, he licks his girlfriend's vaginal fluids..... the balls are clean..... Would he?

Mama Smurf

As urine's sterile, I guess he'd find it a right laugh if someone pissed in his lemonade before he drank it.

silver

Banned
So whether something is disgusting or not is a fact.

JESSICA ALBA IS DISGUSTING. I WILL NOT ACCEPT A DEBATE!

silver said:
Maybe if you're attractive I would lick your balls.

I'm ok. but my balls are IMMACULATE!

next question...

1) Shake 7 yr old boy's hand?

-or-

2) Shake 7 yr old boy's balls?

THEY ARE THE SAME!!!

shpankey

not an idiot
People are different. Different things disgust us all. Some weird, some stupid. Time for you to grow up and understand that instead of carrying on and on trying to make your stupid point. We get it already, you like balls. ;) ;)

Mama Smurf

silver said:
You're such a baby.

That is completely different.

Good argument, well made points.

Let's see:

- Neither will harm you.
- One is gross 'cos you're tasting urine, the other is gross 'cos because you can feel someone's balls on your neck

silver

Banned
Mermandala said:
I'm ok. but my balls are IMMACULATE!

next question...

1) Shake 7 yr old boy's hand?

-or-

2) Shake 7 yr old boy's balls?

THEY ARE THE SAME!!!

Since the 2nd option is illegal, I would choose the first.

Jesus Christ you people are fucking childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom