• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ben affleck's testicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirBrian

-jinx- said:
(phone rings)
[Woman] "Hello?"
[Warren G] "Whassup."
[Woman] "Hello, what you doin?"
[Warren G] "Nuthin, just kickin it."
[Woman] "You all done?"
[Warren G] "Naw, what you gonna do today?:
[Woman] "Um, pick up my clothes from the cleaners, I'm gonna get my nails
done --"
[Warren G] "Hey, did what's his name get at you yesterday?"
[Woman] "Who?"
[Warren G] "Deeeeeezzz Nutsss!"
[Woman] "Aw, shut up nigga."

andres%20serrano%20snoop%20dogg%202002.jpg
"I wanna ask you one question...
If I had some nuts, hangin on the walls, what did I have, honey?"
I said, "Darling, you'd have some walnuts."
She said, "Well...daddy, if I had some nuts on my chest, would those be chestnuts?"
I said, "Hell yes!"
She said, "Well...daddy, if I had nuts under my chin, would those be chin-nuts?"
I said, "Hell no bitch, you'd have a dick in your mouth!"

Ben.jpg

MIMIC

Banned
silver said:
I just don't see what's so disgusting about it. You probably get touched by loads of people who haven't washed their hands and you willingly lick up your girlfriend's vaginal fluids. It's bizarre to put your balls on someone's neck, but considering the aforementioned licking of your gf's genitalia, I don't see why this ball thing is disgusting. IT'S JUST A SACK WITH TWO BALLS. You're probably a homophobe.

Has anyone called him an idiot yet?

Boogie

I clicked on this thread wondering how a thread titled "ben affleck's testicles" could possibly reach 5 pages. Now I know.

This is in the top 10 threads of the year. :lol

shpankey

not an idiot
mrklaw said:
How does he put his balls on the back of your neck without his cock being quite....nearby?

Does he lay it up the back of the head, or perhaps around the side, under one ear?
:lol

uglymiya_balls.jpg

:lol cant... :lol breath... :lol

newxmen.jpg

I drew an outfit similar to that for Batgirl (bat symbol being her skin) for Batman Forever presentation at Hasbro and got a little speech about "appropriate design" from my design head. :lol

hXc_thugg

Shogmaster said:
newxmen.jpg

I drew an outfit similar to that for Batgirl (bat symbol being her skin) for Batman Forever presentation at Hasbro and got a little speech about "appropreate design" from my design head. :lol

Marvel ain't no pussies.

hXc_thugg said:
Marvel ain't no pussies.

Well, I was designing for Hasbro, not DC. Splitting haris I know, but...

Anyways, it was a long time ago, but I think it was something like this (whipped it out really quick on the ol' Painter):

Batgirl.jpg

hXc_thugg

Shogmaster said:
Well, I was designing for Hasbro, not DC. Splitting haris I know, but...

Anyways, it was a long time ago, but I think it was something like this (whipped it out really quick on the ol' Painter):

Batgirl.jpg

The image that was posted earlier that triggered your story was of the White Queen from X-Men. So, yeah...JOKES!

Boogie

-jinx- said:
bish, I LOVE YOU for handing out that tag. AWESOME.

(BTW, thanks to the people laughing at the Leviticus joke...)

It was a classic, and seemed to slip under the radar from most :lol

Rorschach

link.affleck.jpg

I want to ask you one question. If I had some nuts hanging on the wall,
what would I have honey? I said, "Darlin, you'd have some walnuts!" She
said, "Well, Daddy, if I had some nuts on my chest would those be chestnuts?"
I said "Hell yeah." She said, "Well, Daddy, if I had some nuts on my chin
would those be chin nuts?" I said "Hell no bitch, you'd have a dick in your
mouth!"

jenov4

Boogie said:
I clicked on this thread wondering how a thread titled "ben affleck's testicles" could possibly reach 5 pages. Now I know.

This is in the top 10 threads of the year. :lol

Haha, how the hell did I miss this thread? Balls == Hands? WTF! LMAO.

Bildocube

Personally, I still can't over the fact that silver thinks that if there was a world were ball shaking was socially acceptable along with normal handshaking, that shaking balls would not only be okay but quite commonly done. Imagine a world in which people whip out their balls and shake each other's balls all the time, and then you will have silver's fantasies of grandeur.

"Hi, pleased to meet you" followed by hand extended to another man's crotch area intending to shake their balls :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom