• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne launch trailer

K4puaaU.gif

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Dark Souls already made me terrified of looking around a corner.

This is going to scare me to death. I can't wait.

Schryver

How spoilery is it in terms of showing off the environments/enemies that I haven't already seen form the initial few screens and videos from last year?

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Naa, can't do shaky cam. I'll hold out for that glorious direct feed as well.

Edit: ^^^^^ Oh holy shit.

AngryMoth

I'm really curious to see how well they pull of the chalice dungeon; whether it's just the same set of rooms stitched together differently like rogue legacy, or something more complex and varied.

From the Edge thread:
"If you thought From Software was going soft, Hidetaka Miyazaki is about to put you brutally back in your place. And if you've been watching this generation from the sidelines, unmoved by the remasters and rush jobs while you wait for the first true essential to arrive, now's the time. As if there was ever any doubt, Miyazaki and his team have done it all over again."

well_there_it_is.gif

It's real. It's happening guys.

Wait, so the flaming hammer in that pic isn't a special, it's just a fire aspect kirk hammer, which means those lightning weapons ive seen are...

my god, I can have a lightning greatsword that's actually coated in lightning, fucking shit that's amazing

Top Bottom