• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection on PS4 - 4 player splitscreen footage

ship it

You missed my point, I was referring to BL:TPS as being BL2 DLC. It's on the short side, unfunny and obviously made by a B team with little effort put in. I paid $25 for it thanks to Nvidia, and still feel ripped off, especially after this release, as it was obvious TPS PC was a cash grab to fund this project that actually has some effort put into it.

what in the holy f are you ranting about

I would say play Borderlands 1 because its a great game IMO and the writing in 2 is much worse. Anthony Burch was one of the worst things to happen to that franchise as head writer. Much preferred the first game humour wise.

Opinions and all that. I didn't think the writing was awful in either, just shallow, and think Burch was fine.

I agree with you that BL1 is a great game though and worth playing. The Knoxx DLC in particular is fantastic despite the lack of Fast Travel.

I don't have 3 friends

Picachu-crying-pokemon.gif

RexNovis

Banned
The point is over both of your heads as well, that's not even the issue I'm discussing. Try again.

Dude you need to chill. Your "point" is absolutely absurd. No the Pre Sequel was not a project made solely to fund a remastered collection for next gen consoles. That's just asinine.

Unless you can somehow prove proceeds from the game were funneled into the low cost development cycle required for a remastered port then you really need to just stop. It is in fact you who cannot put forth an argument using "facts" not everyone else.

Besides its a total non sequitur regardless. What in the actual fuck do your baseless accusations about funding and pc development have ANYTHING to do with the solid framerate during 4 play split screen on PS4. Answer: absolutely nothing.

i kiiiiiiiinda wanna get this. I wish there was a way to play the Pre-Sequel with BL2 characters and vice versa. Like, transferable profiles.

i kiiiiiiiinda wanna get this. I wish there was a way to play the Pre-Sequel with BL2 characters and vice versa. Like, transferable profiles.

Yeah it's the first borderlands where I don't want to play any character main skill wise, claptrap has interesting mechanics but I think his stupid voice would drive me crazy

The fact all DLC is included makes me think presequel underperformed - it's a huge amount combined with 2

Yeah it's the first borderlands where I don't want to play any character main skill wise, claptrap has interesting mechanics but I think his stupid voice would drive me crazy

The fact all DLC is included makes me think presequel underperformed - it's a huge amount combined with 2

Yeah, it seems that the Presequel kinddddaaaa flopped compared to the huge monster that BL2. And yeah, none of the characters seem that interesting.

Swarna

So Gearbox is taking a page from Blizzard and fucking the PC version over. Real classy after fucking the PC userbase with a full priced DLC to BL2.

You can already do split-screen on PC BL games. Just Google it..chill out, bro.

Yeah, it seems that the Presequel kinddddaaaa flopped compared to the huge monster that BL2. And yeah, none of the characters seem that interesting.

It just kind of sucks. Prequels suck. The thought of mgs5 being a prequel sucks...but the fact that you can do all you can do in it supposedly makes up for it.

It would have been better to ....i duno. Use time travel to bring your BF2 character back in time or something and keep your stuff. Then like...just expand upon it from there.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I didn't realize they were going for 60fps. All I do is link up online anyways, so it should hold fairly steady.

Chris R

Did they work it out where you can play any class with either game? Or was that just me wishfully thinking they could/would/said they might?

This may not be the best place to ask, but here I go...

Are we going to have a dedicated OT for this release? I'm going with XBO for this and I'd love to play with GAFers when I'm not playing co-op with my wife.

Top Bottom