• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf Meet Up Episode VII: Jeremy Hunt Strikes Again - Sat 28th Sept 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

cross post from BritGAF said:
Hey Musha, what's Dalston Yard like? I'm watching Sunday Brunch (of course), and they've just been on about The Food Fight happening next weekend. A load of street vendors from around the world competing for the crown of Best Street Food. Should be some good eatin'!

Street Feast London

Xun

First time I'm not going to one of the 'proper' meet ups ever since I started it all off.

Have fun guys!

Lirlond

Getting hype for my trip to London

BGBW: The dudes I'm bringing are massive jojo fans. Go for Sono chi no Sadame, we'll all sing along

NinjaBoiX

Still tempted to make an arse of myself and request a gaming tune just for the novelty.

Getting hype for my trip to London

BGBW: The dudes I'm bringing are massive jojo fans. Go for Sono chi no Sadame, we'll all sing along
BGBW, I might play some Paramore in amongst all the other pretentious muso BS I'll probably request. Will that make you feel more at ease? I mean, I'd have restrained myself otherwise, but if something good can come of it...

We're all friends here dude, let yourself free.

Also Xun, boo! :(

Chopper

Turns out that I have a ticket for the Expo, and as such have a reason to travel up to London. I might well be in attendance here...!

NinjaBoiX

When are out of towners getting into London, you making a whole weekend of it?
I'm getting into Landan at half 3 on Friday, leaving Monday morning. Meeting up with Mr Mike when I get there to take in the EG expo, and again Sunday afternoon. But apart from that, I'm up for whatever.

You are high on the list to hang out with fella, don't let me down! We'll go and have a super hip Ostrich burger and a pint of Farmer Giles' Elderflower Ale at Dalston Yard, I hear that is your kind of scene.

Mikeside

I just realized... Musha and Ninja... you're gonna want to watch the BB finale on Sunday night, aren't you?

I'm still on season 2 :(

jimbor

Banned
I'm getting into Landan at half 3 on Friday, leaving Monday morning. Meeting up with Mr Mike when I get there to take in the EG expo, and again Sunday afternoon. But apart from that, I'm up for whatever.

You are high on the list to hang out with fella, don't let me down! We'll go and have a super hip Ostrich burger and a pint of Farmer Giles' Elderflower Ale at Dalston Yard, I hear that is your kind of scene.

You know me so well. I'm up for anything as have this week off work and Friday to Sunday clear. I think Tash and Selfish are staying at kine after the official meet.

I know this is the running theme with me at meetups but I like to make a weekend of it and enjoy all your company as long as possible so here goes:

does anyone have a free sofa/pile of straw/bed of nails I could sleep on for saturday night?

decaf

Hey folks, alright if I join in? I'm just back in the UK after five years in Japan and I haven't had a night out in London yet!

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I'm not going to be able to make this after all, although I was only a maybe to begin with. Despite it being just after my payday I'm so far in the red from this month that I already can't afford to go out this month. The joys of saving for a house. Next time!

Chopper

After chatting with my buddy, who I'll be attending the Expo with, I can confirm that I will definitely be in attendance for this. I'm actually really excited about meeting some of you!

A likely story. Last time I made up a bed for you and left my wanky tissues in your pillowcase so you'd be inhaling my scent all night.

Well now I'm glad about that all turned out. :lol

Actually, if you (or anyone else) has a place to crash again it'd be very much appreciated.

So about what time do y'all think you're gonna be arriving at the pub?

The expo finishes at 7:00, so factoring in exit time and then travel time, I'm aiming to be there by 7:45. I was thoroughly over eager for the last meet up and turned up half an hour before anyone else, I'll try to be more fashionably late this time.

Mikeside

The expo finishes at 7:00, so factoring in exit time and then travel time, I'm aiming to be there by 7:45. I was thoroughly over eager for the last meet up and turned up half an hour before anyone else, I'll try to be more fashionably late this time.

I'm aiming for 7:15ish

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So about what time do y'all think you're gonna be arriving at the pub?

I'll probably be there a bit early, depending on what I get up to on my travels. Might stop off and get comics on the way and then get a start on the drinking.

Homie, I sat in the park for about two hours waiting for those slow bastards to get out of King's Cross. I am the king of being early :p I am looking forward to re-meeting you so I can remember who you are. I feel terrible about my memory!

I'll probably be there a bit early, depending on what I get up to on my travels. Might stop off and get comics on the way and then get a start on the drinking.

Homie, I sat in the park for about two hours waiting for those slow bastards to get out of King's Cross. I am the king of being early :p I am looking forward to re-meeting you so I can remember who you are. I feel terrible about my memory!

I'm the tall, gangly, gorgeous one.

It must be scary knowing there are people on the internet who know what you look like but not the other way around.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Not sure what time I'm getting there yet. Depends on if I go to the street feast thing with Mush and Ninj.

Is that on the Saturday? I might come up early if some folks are in town already.

I'm the tall, gangly, gorgeous one.

It must be scary knowing there are people on the internet who know what you look like but not the other way around.

Everyone knows what I look like thanks to that damn gif :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom