• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

Treat your lady to In n Out and never go back to that dirty, smelly comic shop.

BAopHne.png

Messi

Treat your lady to In n Out and never go back to that dirty, smelly comic shop.

Go out there and find newer better smells. There is a whole world out there to sniff!

==

Do ikea sell frames in these sizes?

18x24
25x19

pain in the ass getting frames for these prints.

Go out there and find newer better smells. There is a whole world out there to sniff!

==

Do ikea sell frames in these sizes?

18x24
25x19

pain in the ass getting frames for these prints.

25x19 is an oddball size, but 18x24 is pretty common. Your best bet is arts and crafts shops. Do they have those in Ireland?
Drinking is not an art or a craft

Messi

25x19 is an oddball size, but 18x24 is pretty common. Your best bet is arts and crafts shops. Do they have those in Ireland?
Drinking is not an art or a craft

Well shit. I am going to have to have it custom framed.

There aren't any. Our artform is complaining, mostly about the government and our schizophrenic weather.

Weathers been proper shocking recently. All over the place.

ReAxion

No, lewd would be treating her to Wienerschnitzel.

yeah, mini corn dogs lol

Darth Vader #3 back in stock at Midtown: http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Darth+Vader+#3+Cover+A+Re_1406008

It was selling for $10+ recently. Ordered mine for cover price; good thing I waited.

I got jobbed. I payed $6.99 for The Other Store's last copy, thinking it was a variant. I'm ok tho.

In a round about way some old dude said I was attractive.

braggart!

Well shit. I am going to have to have it custom framed.

Weathers been proper shocking recently. All over the place.

I just want a grand stretch in the evenings, it's April now FFS. It shouldn't still be this cold.

Rage of Ultron just finished downloading, gonna dig into that in a bit. Also got Ultron Forever #1, because Ewing'n'Davis. You'd swear Ultron was gonna be in a movie or something....

Bii

True story.
I took my long-time girlfriend to in n out on our first date. I even invited her over to my place to play with my wii. She bowled me over.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I think I have to retire from Comicbooks. Amazon Prime Instant Video now has the first two seasons of Digimon Adventures... See you next week, guys!

Who's going to go see the best superhero movie this weekend? I'm ready.

But John Wick's not out here until next week.

Also, we got eight Avengers banners today. We only have room for two. I'm lobbying for Black Widow for HijinxGAF's sake, but it's gonna be Iron Man and Cap.

Owzers

I'm now using my Bii MU time to get back into Duggan's Deadpool. I bought the first 4 or so issues in print and dropped it because that Dead President's arc was awful, but i liked the two issues after it and am on issue 7-ish now. on MU. There are some genuinely funny panels here. Also read the Avengers christmas special issue from Immonen i passed up in print, it was OKAY and i don't regret not buying it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
white eyes confirmed

KikDXoc.jpg

also Rated R, unless thats a april's fool (which would be a evil one). And aparently thats actually Reynolds in the suit

Owzers

I'm more cynical during Nintendo directs/e3's than any comic book event tie-in announcement. Just feels like lots and lots of scraps being hyped up all the time.

Top Bottom