• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Side of Kpop: Cube, a Toxic Place for Female Idols

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I'm not the only person completely flabbergasted by this post. I also am not seeing the significance to the side-by-side pictures.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I'm glad I'm not the only person completely flabbergasted by this post. I also am not seeing the significance to the side-by-side pictures.

Gayoon, member of kpop group 4Minute, has some sort of ressemblance to Miss Korea, hence she should have had a bigger career because.....oranges?

G.ZZZ

All of those before-after photos look like the same to me.
burn.gif

gogogow

4MinutesOfFame disbanding is a net positive

get into mamamoo and wonder girls

4Minute was great, i'm sad they disbanded, they were my fave KPop band.

Don't know mamamoo, but Wonder Girls, I like them too, aren't doing too great either after their comeback. The album sales are a far cry compared to their previous ones. I'm afraid they won't stay together for much longer.

I only found out yesterday that Kara disbanded, Jia left Miss A and Krystal left f(x) and joined Jessica Jung's record label. Wth is happening in the KPop scene?!

Oh sweet Christ what am I looking at. Started at the top thinking, "Ok, so shit talent agency or something" to "wait... where is this going, what is happening, WHY SO MANY UNTAGGED PICTURES."

Ok so what was the point of dumping this wall of shit here, only to run when people ask for more explanation? I'm guessing not even the OP knows what the hell this is.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I am actually a baby-face when I remove my makeup

Erevador

Oh no...

The 4minute bot has escaped his isolated home and truly spread his wings, spreading terror through all of GAF.

Oersted

I have no idea what's happening in the OP but the whole thing has always seemed pretty dark.

I think the bottomline is that the Kpop agency Cube Entertainment burns trough talents, shows favouritism, doesn't defend their talents when under fire etc etc

Satch

Banned

Pendulum

4Minute was great, i'm sad they disbanded, they were my fave KPop band.

Don't know mamamoo, but Wonder Girls, I like them too, aren't doing too great either after their comeback. The album sales are a far cry compared to their previous ones. I'm afraid they won't stay together for much longer.

I only found out yesterday that Kara disbanded, Jia left Miss A and Krystal left f(x) and joined Jessica Jung's record label. Wth is happening in the KPop scene?!

While they aren't doing the same numbers as they were at their height (which would never be the case after losing 2 popular members and being off the scene for years), Wonder Girls are still doing well. "I Feel You" sold well, and the "Reboot" album was critically acclaimed. "Why So Lonely", their current song, has been moving around the top 3 positions of the charts since release, and has won them some show awards. I see them going longer than you think.

That thing about Krystal leaving f(x) is completely wrong though.

jstripes

Banned
tfw when you think everyone knows as much about an obscure topic as you do, but it turns out they don't have a clue what you're going on about

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
You guys.. look at OP's post history. Every single post references articles. Pretty sure it's a bot. Even posts in gaming. Their earlier post history actually sounded normal but now it's just pictures, graphs, articles, etc.

Media

I read the OP again. I have pretty good reading comprehension.

I can't even figure out why the pictures are there and how they relate to the content, much less what it about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom