• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls 3 Network Stress Test client available to download on NA PSN

J4g3r

This menu music...

fe901dca2ac88fd4a009523df0a4f79e.jpeg

:)

3. Download the Dark Souls III Network Stress Test version

After entering the product code in Step 2, follow the onscreen instructions and download the Network Stress Test version of the game (download size: approximately 3GB).

4. Start the Dark Souls III Network Stress Test

After completing the download in Step 3, launch the Dark Souls III Network Stress Test version from the content area of the home screen.
Follow the onscreen instructions to begin the Network Stress test.

* Note
The Dark Souls III Network Stress Test can only be launched when the game servers are open. It will not work outside of the testing period.

So all you need is the client then? I guess all of us who already downloaded it when it was up should be able to take part then.

Robot Pants

Network Stress Test sessions
Friday, October 16th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST
Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST
Sunday, October 18th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST
Yea but the codes come before that. I think I'm out of luck also.

Edit: oh nm. They haven't selected them for NA yet.

Mandelbo

Network Stress Test sessions
Friday, October 16th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST
Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST
Sunday, October 18th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST

I'm in EU, so I know for sure I haven't gotten in.

If anyone has a spare code that they don't want I'll gladly take it off your hands!

2710741-8923517554-cryin.gif
(OCE/EU)

I did not get to be the chosen undead.

Ahh well, April is only ~6 months away...
Enjoy everyone who got invites, fight on and praise the lords!

Yea but the codes come before that. I think I'm out of luck also.

Edit: oh nm. They haven't selected them for NA yet.

? Yes they did.

Selection results announcement

Tuesday, October 13th, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. JST (planned)
Tuesday, October 13th, 2015 at 3:00 a.m. CEST (planned)
Tuesday, October 13th, 2015 at 1:00 a.m. GMT (planned)
Monday, October 12th, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. PDT (planned)

2710741-8923517554-cryin.gif
(OCE/EU)

I did not get to be the chosen undead.

Ahh well, April is only ~6 months away...
Enjoy everyone who got invites, fight on and praise the lords!

Only one worth praising for and it's the sun!
5389796+_108e24c958322a37d5b425769a1d2ccb.gif

Well thank goodness for that, I found my old email with the registration code thing. :| Lucky I'm a packrat who keeps everything! I knew I wouldn't have deleted it lol.

Praise the sun!

Well thank goodness for that, I found my old email with the registration code thing. :| Lucky I'm a packrat who keeps everything! I knew I wouldn't have deleted it lol.

Praise the sun!
You mean the temporary registration? What's that have to do with anything, it only was so you could access the lottery.

This registration is still temporary; your Network Stress tester registration isn’t complete yet. In order to complete your application, you’ll need to complete the main registration phase.
This email should also not be construed to mean that you are definitely invited to the Network Stress Test; we’ll be running a lottery to choose testers and sending notices to the winners at a later date.

Protocol7

Hum seems people are misunderstanding this Stress test (didn't read the 7 pages...)

You had (the APPLY button isn't there any more) to register using this page and from there, you are selected via a lottery, then you need to enter the code you received via a process they explain in the mail you receive (again, if you've been selected).

There are also schedules for the stress test on this page

OP should update his post, people are being mislead here... it's going to create frustration for nothing...

Got in! My registration code was actually deleted, but I was able to recover a load of deleted emails (outlook) and got the code back. So downloading the client now!

DrStruts

Neo Member
I never get into these Souls betas. I applied for DS2, Bloodborne and this and have been accepted for none of them. I might as well just give up because it pisses me off every single time.

Heartfyre

Yeah, didn't get in. A shame they do it by lottery rather than checking trophies or something. I only got such a brief taste at Gamescom that I was really anticipating getting hands-on with it again. Have fun ice skating on those castle walls, lucky GAFfers. :(

Brohan

I never get into these Souls betas. I applied for DS2, Bloodborne and this and have been accepted for none of them. I might as well just give up because it pisses me off every single time.

This is the first of the three that i got acces to, it's just sheer luck i guess.

I bet there are some lucky bastards that got into all three of the beta tests.

Despera

Banned
So I didn't get a code, but my friend did.

Guess I'll be playing it through his account whenever I have the chance :]

btw, for those who downloaded the client when it was accidentally listed, do they need a key to participate?

Ashler

So I didn't get a code, but my friend did.

btw, for those who downloaded the client when it was accidentally listed, do they need a key to participate?

The key allows you to download the client. After that you're in, as far as I understand.

Top Bottom