• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III leaked info and screenshots [RUMOR - Better Details Write-Up]

Durante

Negotiable, eh?

Who are they allegedly going to be negotiating with? Durante?
What I could imagine is them hemming and hawing about when to release the PC version in order to get impatient people to double dip. It's a common (if silly) strategy.

Hope people and especially evilore will be happy with the inclusion of magic
I'll certainly be. Still hoping for further expansion of magic gameplay, suck it meatheads.

KarmaCow

I don't remember, did the first actual Dark Souls 2 screenshots have the character using the Elite Knight Set like Dark Souls 1? I think they used the new Faaram Set throughout, it seems weird to specifically call that back, along with that one shot with the DS1 HUD.

Ok guys, show's over seems to be fake.

That's essentially jokingly replying to themselves. James is part of Funhaus, the guys behind this video.

Aye, its the only shot that makes this seem dubious to me, along with the 'PC is negotiable' nonsense. The other shots look like they use a bunch of Bloodborne assets, though it being a PS4 exclusive, I'm not sure how easy that would be to fake.

Maybe they're just using DS1 HUD like a placeholder. For a game expected to be released in 2016 you can't expect to see a fully functional HUD.

But still, it seems fake.

gdt

PC negotiable?

GTFO with that. Dark Souls has sold amazing on PC. From isn't brain dead.

Looks good otherwise.

rhandino

Banned
nvm

81wlM3u.gif

ironcreed

Banned
Hard to believe. yosp said that BB was getting an expansion which would make a DS3 announcement a giant fuck you to sony. Especially considering that the art direction looks ripped right from BB.

I don't know about you, but I plan to enjoy any Bloodborne expansions, as well as Dark Souls III next year. Only PS4 is getting both, so consider it a bonus.

Sou Da

What I could imagine is them hemming and hawing about when to release the PC version in order to get impatient people to double dip. It's a common (if silly) strategy.

I'll certainly be. Still hoping for further expansion of magic gameplay, suck it meatheads.

You're a monster.

Looks great! (If real of course) I ended up really enjoying Bloodborne so this will definitely be on my radar (Again, if it is real, and I'm leaning towards it being so)

Syntsui

This leak came literally out of nowhere and I'm not sure I like it or want it, especially the "PC version is negotiable" part of it. I mean... Do we really need another Dark Souls? I spent over 400 hours in the first one and more than 150 in the second one and right now I have zero urge to experience the same rehashed game yet again.
All leaks come out of nowhere, that's the essence of a leak.

Woffls

HUD has some slight differences from the first Dark Souls, but the world itself looks very Soulsy, and rendering something like that for the sake of spreading false rumour is a bit much.

Not sure if this is legit, wouldn't be surprised either way.

Alienous

From Software can't keep a secret, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Putting that Bloodborne engine to multiplatform use wouldn't surprise me either.

Hard to believe. yosp said that BB was getting an expansion which would make a DS3 announcement a giant fuck you to sony. Especially considering that the art direction looks ripped right from BB.

I don't see how this'd be a big fuck you. Dark Souls is From's very own fully owned franchise. Why not get the hype train rolling for your own IP. The Bloodborne DLC will mainly appeal to those who already bought Bloodborne so I doubt this'd take anything anyway when it does get shown.

Gurthang

Banned
Dark Souls has quite a fan base on PC. It would really stupid for them to skip it. At least port it afterwards. Looks amazing btw. Certainly real.

Begaria

I'll believe it when I see it officially confirmed by From Software. The Know can go fuck themselves after the Silent Hills debacle.

Arion

This leak came literally out of nowhere and I'm not sure I like it or want it, especially the "PC version is negotiable" part of it. I mean... Do we really need another Dark Souls? I spent over 400 hours in the first one and more than 150 in the second one and right now I have zero urge to experience the same rehashed game yet again.

I know, for a fact, that I need this game.

convo

Too much of this stuff looks legit to be wrong, but if these guys are just a production house on making shit up i would give them an Award in special effects or something.

Top Bottom