• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA: Titanfall sold 7 million, expecting 9-10 million for Titanfall 2, 15M for BF1

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Hopefully they kick up the marketing on Titanfall 2 soon. Coming out of E3 we had an insane amount of BF1 footage and just some b-roll and brief trailers for Titanfall 2.

blakep267

What do you guys think sells the most?
Titanfall 2
BF1
COD IW
Gears 4

Also does anyone of them hurts the sells of others?
Why would you expect gears 4 to sell more than any of those games. Just look at the platform totals. 3v2. However, I would say that Titanfall has the most chance to "bomb". It'll still probably sell a lot but it'll be overshadowed by COD and BF

Neonep

Why would you expect gears 4 to sell more than any of those games. Just look at the platform totals. 3v2. However, I would say that Titanfall has the most chance to "bomb". It'll still probably sell a lot but it'll be overshadowed by COD and BF
That is true. I didn't think about it like that, I just threw Gears 4 in because it was a bit similar and has a lot of hype behind it especially given that Gears 3 came out 5 years ago and people would be itching.

Caffeine

idk if it will sell more. me and my 4 buddies bought the first one on pc and xbox one. mind u those were under 10 bucks, and none of us have any intention to buy a single copy of the sequel for any platform at release.

I'm sure they will gain some audience on ps4 but it feels like many of the og buyers are not coming back at launch at least proabably waiting for another sub 20 bucks.

the first game launched early in the year missing being overshadowed by cod, this game is launching 1 week after bf1 and a week before cod with the best cod remastered.

I am expecting 1/3rd to 1/2 of the sales of the first game.

Top Bottom