• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F-ZERO (SNES) is 30 cents FEB 20th to MAR 21st on the Wii U eShop

Wiz

Make sure you all buy this and lobby for a new one on Miiverse if you really want a new game. :p

damn... I knew I should of checked eShop before I went to bed last night. Could of gotten it downloaded and installed before I woke up.

btw... didn't really care for balloon fight.

so did ballon fight end up going to regular price now?

for those who do not have Wii Us yet I wonder how much is the regular price for ballon fight

mclem

I'm probably mistaken, but wouldn't the game clock also run slower? If anything PAL boy should have had an advantage with more time to react and such...

It was quite a common practice in those days to bother to reconfigure the *clock* so it ran at a proper rate in the slowed-down version. Super Mario Kart did it too; my Mum was in a similar boat when I found a Super Play that said the fastest time on Mario Circuit 1 was in the ballpark of 59 seconds when she - and she was good at the game - was always *well* on the wrong side of one minute.

Pineconn

Yay, came in first place.

Uh, it looks fine. I don't think it's native resolution though. I didn't buy Balloon Fight, so I can't compare it to that.

Drago

Will download when I get home. Never played this one before but I can't say no to 30¢. I really enjoyed the GBA one ambassadors got so I hope this one is similar.

Wish we were getting in on that Fire Emblem action but it's understandable. Next month will be fun with Mother 2... :(

Good, it's beginning - get people interested in the franchise, rekindle the love for those that are already familiar... then release the Wii U version. Yessss...

zroid

Banned
Waiting for Revengeance to complete its mandatory PS3 install while I leave my F-Zero "rival" in the dust. Life is good.

man I suck, I am getting lapped
KuGsj.gif

I want to play 3DS games on the gamepad now :(

this screen is sweet

Is this game worth downloading if I've never played it before? Or is this game only worthwhile for the nostalgia trips?

It doesn't look like it has aged that well..

Top Bottom