• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Ryo_

My guess is something Shenmue related will be announced, whether it's 3 or an HD remaster or Shenmue x SMT I do not know. I'm probably wrong about them all, KNACK ME UP IF SO. :D

Also, SHENMUE X SMT/PERSONA would be just mind numbingly amazing.

I already put my own money on the fact that I think it will be worth it. Making a 7 hour drive and I'll be in line for the keynot pretty early.

Jigolo

So is this going to become a yearly thing? It'd be pretty cool to have e3 mid year and then an event like this for the end of the year

The God

"yes" "no"

But yeah, pretty much.

Did you know Lucifer is the bringer of light? First comes night, then comes dawn, then comes the light. Maybe the devil's deal is a good one. But it's not about being right or wrong, it's about having some fun.

What if you get an arena fighter superficially similar to Power Stone, and it's not from Capcom, and it's not at the Playstation Experience? Would you still be ready? I miss the Dreamcast too.

Down for F.
anything to say about those Lazyeye and Lockstarter games?

StuBurns

Banned
Other than the giant man-eating eagle in the room, the thing I really want to know about is Morpheus. What's the window? When are we going to get the library announced? Is Sony putting any serious talent on building exclusives for it? Etc.

We know it's coming, but it still feels very theoretical to me.

AmyS

Qm44cpc.jpg

Tech-Demo graphics will be remastered for the game.

Believe.

GooWop

"yes" "no"

But yeah, pretty much.

Did you know Lucifer is the bringer of light? First comes night, then comes dawn, then comes the light. Maybe the devil's deal is a good one. But it's not about being right or wrong, it's about having some fun.

What if you get an arena fighter superficially similar to Power Stone, and it's not from Capcom, and it's not at the Playstation Experience? Would you still be ready? I miss the Dreamcast too.

Down for F.

Hype!!!!!!!
But then technically i take an L in the avatar bet...
All gravy tho, I've been sacrificed for the greater good

I just want GG's game to be there, and more pertinently, for GG's game to be an open world RPG.

And after that I am not too fussed. I mean UC4 stuff and The Order stuff would be nice.

farmerboy

Just so you know, the avatar I give in some weird deformed way would have kind of have been made by someone who made TLG. You'd be that close to that imaginary game. Even more reason why you're doing the right thing by taking part.

And with this comment I have conversed with thee.

I see colours I've never seen, space and time contort showing dimensions of another place and time, all existing as one reality.

I see the truth.

I am home.

yurinka

I don't care about Fallout 4, and if it has something exclusive it will be a shitty temporal DLC exclusive. It will be multi for sure.

I have not been following this thread. I don't know why it never hit me until now that this new event coincides almost exactly with the brand's 20th anniversary. I had been figuring that Sony might make a modest announcement or two at this event, but now I'm hoping for even more.

Pardon my ignorance but is this thing being streamed?

You can only choose one option. And whilst there is a right answer, that doesn't mean there isn't a wrong one. It's not like I know...

Your choices:

a) SCEE announces a first party exclusive to be released in 2015, which is not a re-master.
b) SCEA announces a first party exclusive to be released in 2015, which is not a re-master.
c) SCEJ/A announces a first party exclusive to be released in 2015, which is not a re-master.
d) SCE announces no new PS4 exclusives, but one or more re-masters to be released in 2015.
e) SCE announces no exclusives at all.
f) A new exclusive from Capcom is announced for PS4.
g) Next generation Mass Effect is unveiled (footage, title etc.).
h) Street Fighter is announced as an exclusive to PS4.
i) Rockstar unveils their next generation game.
j) Valve announces an exclusive for PS4.
k) Knack 2 is announced.
l) A new IP by a third party is announced.
m) FFVII remake is announced.

I think its very fair. The time limit is from when you take the bet until Christmas Day. You lose if your chosen option doesn't come to fruition by that time. The chosen option has to be fulfilled as written. For example, if SCEE announce a new exclusive, but don't mention it's releasing in 2015, you lose. I've given an easy out, and plenty of reasonable choices I feel.

But don't take the cowards way out. Live dangerously.

If you lose, I choose your avatar and you have to wear it for 4 months. But it can be whatever. You can't modify it. You have to wear it as a symbol of pride.

Edit:

Bet Participants:

a) SCEE announces a first party exclusive to be released in 2015, which is not a re-master.

SteelAlchemist
Crimson_Gold
Dragon Puncher
iceatcs
Naughty_Doge
WooHooAlex
Ombala
Magic Mushroom
dragonbane
valkillmore
R_Deckard
Kaswa101

b) SCEA announces a first party exclusive to be released in 2015, which is not a re-master.
BlackBuzzard
The God
Hexa
jackissocool
Vroadstar
AkelisRain
slavesnyder
Dreadx_Jecht
Nickerbocker98
orochi91
BlackBuzzard
fallen_dawn

c) SCEJ/A announces a first party exclusive to be released in 2015, which is not a re-master.
sense
GnawtyDog
Psycho_Mantis
Reveirg
Callibretto
Rosur
Tagg9
badgerfan20945
ConfusedGamer
farmerboy
Mass_Pincup
hohoXD123

d) SCE announces no new PS4 exclusives, but one or more re-masters to be released in 2015.
CreeperBlocks

FinalStageBoss

jiggle
B.O.O.M
GooWop
RPGamer92

GarciaHotspur

serversurfer
JuanLatino
Turkoop
Hydrargyrus

GloriousBagel
Chobel
IAmRandom31

k) Knack 2 is announced.
Triggerhappytel
Skeff

Gooch: The Destroyer

Wrynnax
Amvient
Koozek
donutzsick
crazyprac
castaction
The Last One

Can you add me to option C?

I want option M really badly though, but I doubt it's going to happen.

delSai

I have not been following this thread. I don't know why it never hit me until now that this new event coincides almost exactly with the brand's 20th anniversary. I had been figuring that Sony might make a modest announcement or two at this event, but now I'm hoping for even more.

Pardon my ignorance but is this thing being streamed?

Some parts will, aye. But we have no Infos so far.

Is there something Sega-related being rumoured then? I see how it is, Sony smoothed things over with Disney in order to make Grim Fandango HD happen, and now they'll do the same with Sega in order to make Shenmue I+II HD come alive.

delSai

Verendus you forgot one option :

n ) No new games announced

But i'm going with :

I'm 100% sure, you know it and i know it :p

Jesus okay, i'll join you because i think you might be Ono. Put me on there, Verendus!

The Knack Avatar is like "Hey man, i'll fight you". Kinda like it :p

You can only choose one option. And whilst there is a right answer, that doesn't mean there isn't a wrong one. It's not like I know...

Your choices:

k) Knack 2 is announced.

I think its very fair. The time limit is from when you take the bet until Christmas Day. You lose if your chosen option doesn't come to fruition by that time. The chosen option has to be fulfilled as written. For example, if SCEE announce a new exclusive, but don't mention it's releasing in 2015, you lose. I've given an easy out, and plenty of reasonable choices I feel.

But don't take the cowards way out. Live dangerously.

If you lose, I choose your avatar and you have to wear it for 4 months. But it can be whatever. You can't modify it. You have to wear it as a symbol of pride.

Edit:

Bet Participants:

SteelAlchemist
Crimson_Gold
Dragon Puncher
iceatcs
Naughty_Doge
WooHooAlex
Ombala
Magic Mushroom
dragonbane
valkillmore
R_Deckard
Kaswa101

BlackBuzzard
The God
Hexa
jackissocool
Vroadstar
AkelisRain
slavesnyder
Dreadx_Jecht
Nickerbocker98
orochi91
BlackBuzzard
fallen_dawn

sense
GnawtyDog
Psycho_Mantis
Reveirg
Callibretto
Rosur
Tagg9
badgerfan20945
ConfusedGamer
farmerboy
Mass_Pincup
hohoXD123
GuiltyBystander

CreeperBlocks

FinalStageBoss

jiggle
B.O.O.M
GooWop
RPGamer92

GarciaHotspur

serversurfer
JuanLatino
Turkoop
Hydrargyrus

GloriousBagel
Chobel
IAmRandom31

k) Knack 2 is announced.
Triggerhappytel
Skeff

Gooch: The Destroyer
H4r4kiri

Wrynnax
Amvient
Koozek
donutzsick
crazyprac
castaction
The Last One

I'd like to get in if possible. Put me down for M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom