• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn PSX 2016 Trailer. It Still Looks Absolutely Amazing!

Okay, I'll bite. I don't recall shinobi saying thar they're doing internal reviews, only that they've reached beta a few weeks back(unless they're the same thing). Also 4chan is also the place that suggested that knack 2 was going to be at e3 last year and dead don't ride/days gone was going to be about a dude with a flaming skull or something along the lines.

cheesekao

Okay, I'll bite. I don't recall shinobi saying thar they're doing internal reviews, only that they've reached beta a few weeks back(unless they're the same thing). Also 4chan is also the place that suggested that knack 2 was going to be at e3 last year and dead don't ride/days gone was going to be about a dude with a flaming skull or something along the lines.
Let me add to that. They even thought that Vergil from DmC was going to transform into a T-Rex at some point.

Javin98

Banned
4Chan Rumor , Ending of the Game leaked Spoilers Ahead , Proceed Cautiously.

The story twist is that this is the second cycle in this world. The main character, Aloy, discovers by visiting the Ancient Ruins of civilization at the end of the game that the 'humans' you see walking around, including you, are simply bio-machines from the first cycle that used biomatter to replicate, like humans reproduce. Humanity has been gone EVEN LONGER than we, the players, think at first. The corruption is never fully explained, it's just established that it's from an unknown source within the ruins, but there's a hint it might have more importance in a sequel. The ending has Aloy basically choose between wiping out the robots or the bio-machines, since the robots were initially programmed by the original humans to wipe out the living creatures the bio-machines that yearned to live like humans hundreds of thousands of years ago feed off.

Zero Dawn is the name of the software found in a huge building in the Ancient Ruins that can shut off the beings roaming the world or your own race

I think this leak happens to be at the right time,as the internal reviews is completed as suggested by Shinobi. What are your thoughts?
Eh, if this is true, I wish Guerilla went for a more original ending. This feels like a rehashed ending for the typical post apocalyptic world infested by robots sci fi ending? It's not necessarily a bad thing. Execution is vital in delivering the narrative and making an overused plot seem interesting. If Guerilla can nail that, I would love the story. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a bad plot by any means, but I wish Guerilla plan to tackle different themes in Horizon.

Javin98

Banned
How can you delay something if you've already bumped up the release date in the uk?
i know you're kidding javin
Oh, you know me too well. :p

On a more serious note, what if it's more than a trailer? What if we get a... *dun* *dun* *dun*... gameplay demo on PSN?

excited-baby.gif

Top Bottom