• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How safe is it to swallow a 3DS cartridge whole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

ok OP please tell me this is a joke, absorbing source code? Wat

edit: and always having zelda inside him is like some yandere shit

Yen

GP3gG.gif

MisterHero

The USDA/FDA/NSA/ATF does NOT want you to know SECRET OF GAME CODE NUTRIENT !!

I have Personally consumed 12 Nintendo 64 Game Paks, 27 Nintendo DS Game Cards, 3 PlayStation CD-ROMs, and 1 hard disc drive (HDD) loaded up with "Doom" WADs and Worlds of War Craft... my metabolism is better than ever - my sex drive is threw the roof - my muscles are strongere - m,y morgellons are gone!!

WHY DOES THE GOVERNMENT HIDE SECRET OF CODE FOOD!?

Governemtn/ZOG/Rigelians knows that COde Food is secret to ETERNAL MAN-ENERGY, by which masculine electronic forces counteract feminine somatic forces inside man's aura, transmitting all forms of bio-code into chi centers and strengthening us... flushes out mind control toxins (flouride, vaccines, vitamins, etc....) and improves brain mass.

DO NOT FALL FOR EDUCATION LIES: GAME CODE DIET IS REAL DIET!!
simpsons_homerdietqmb5t.gif

akira28

I would be surprised if it didn't get lodged in his esophagus somewhere, and this story didn't end in an emergency room and subsequent blog post, later.

sn00zer

If your friend is not joking...or your post is not a joke.,....your friend is a fucking idiot and you need to find a new one

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
your friend sounds like the kind of psycho that will eventually "fall in love with" (aka mercilessly and creepily stalk) someone, and then cut off their face so they can be together forever

Albo

He's planning on doing this with liquor, too. After showing me this chart...

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Every experienced zelda game swallower knows to drink it down with milk, only (and only if) the milk is taken directly from a cows udder by playing an instrument in front of it. Tell your friend that before he makes a big mistake.

Lyriell

On the bright side, I suppose it is better than carrying a little part of something like Steel Diver inside you for all time...

I'm calling shenanigans! Shenanigans I say!

I refuse to believe someone is so obsessed with a game they think eating it is a good idea. Unless this person has a handler with them at all times, I'm pretty sure you or your friend is making this up.

bigmf

Um. See if you can convince him to do it with a Vita cart. Probably pass that with no pain. Or if you don't like him get him to swallow a Wii U disc.

Rich!

Fucking stupid idea.

Best idea is to get a cheap 20gb hard drive and fill it with the roms/iso files for every Zelda game to date along with the soundtracks and as many photos of Aonuma and Miyamoto as you can find. Blend it into a milkshake and down it.

The result will be SUPER BINTENFO POWERGGJS

hlhbk

Well this thread certainly isn't what I expected. I thought when I came in here that a kid had swallowed a 3ds cart. Anyhow...

1. OP your friend is an idiot.

2. Your friend will be lucky if he doesn't choke to death on the cart. If you are going to let him be stupid enough to eat it he needs to break it up.

3. If he doesn't choke to death he is almost certainly going to end up in the ER.

Kade

Subway uses the same chemicals in game code in their bread so it's 100% fine unless you're some fucko who gets his diet tips from Info Wars.

But seriously, I'd be really worried about your friend. He can die from eating it. Talk to his parents or a professional about getting him help.

GlamFM

Banned
Fantastic thread, epic first reply.
I love you GAF - stay awesome.

(I'm also drunk, not making a thread though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom