• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors live-stream on July 24 at 11PM JST / 4PM CET / 10AM EST / 7AM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB2448

Impa coming to Link's rescue, tho.
And for those asking yes, you have to create an account. And if you get kicked out during the stream, just refresh the page.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Cutscenes will use dialogue boxes Zelda style so that's neat.

Valga gives me Lu Bu expy vibes.

Love that Berserker vibe he gives off too.

moolamb

Cool looks like the Skyward Sword item wheel is back.

Also this is a good look at how the game (and warriors games) flow. This is basic what you'll do. Run from location to location to fight dudes.

JB2448

That's how the Skulltulas work, at least in the early stages. I'm guessing they'll require more items and specific characters in later parts of the game.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
So how do the levels work, can you select a character per level, or do you get forced to play as them in the campaign

These huge boss fights are the biggest difference from all the other Warriors games for me. Along with multiple usable items they look to give the gameplay a unique Zelda feel.

I usually get over a thousand without trying in Warriors games.

Great Fairy throw a bomb, then add 563 K.O to the number is a different thing, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom