• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Dark Soul 3 confirmed real by leaked promo art - Early 2016

Eh85PQR.png

HUELEN10

Link won't work. What systems? Also, what annualized ion, 2 came out last year, and this comes out next year.

Euron

EARLY 2016?!?!?!? Are March Souls releases going to become a new thing?

Also I'd like to point out that there's a ridiculous amount of news today.

Barzul

Should I get Dark Souls 2 or wait for this (will probably come up during the summer sale). I also have Dark Souls but that doesn't work anymore with GFWL dead right?

SykoTech

E3 apparently began today.

And Q1 2016 is looking loaded. Something is going to have to get delayed
again
. I just hope it's not Ratchet & Clank or Mirror's Edge. I need those.

Trike

They're alowly but surely AssCreeding this series

Not really. Three years in between Dark Souls I&II, and two years in between Dark Souls II&III. Bloodborne makes it seem yearly, but otherwise their releases seem fairly normal for series. I would like to see From Software doing other things as well, but unless Dark Souls IV comes out 2017 I think we are safe.

Auctopus

Dark Souls is my GOAT but this is a cash cow, now. If this is another bloated Souls entry by a team who don't fully understand what the series is about then it will be hugely disappointing.

I'm praying that the lessons they said they'd learned over the development of DS2 steady their hand in this game.

Zukuu

Banned
Everything is being revealed today

Seriously, what's the point of E3? A recap show? Lol.

That said, FUCKING PUMPED. Can't wait. I'd even love monthly Bloodsouls releases.
Early 2016 is a surprise, thought it would be autumn.

jay

Can't From get a third team making these games? Only one or two a year seems like it's leaving money on the table.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Fuuuuck, I haven't even started DS2 yet. And before I do that I need to finish Bloodborne. And TW3. And soon there's Batman. And Fallout in October? MGSV? And I bet No Man's Sky is a fall game too. Hey, what about N++, that's supposed to be due out this year right? And then there's the PS4 version of Super Meat Boy. Man, fuck all these sweet games I don't have time to play!

Jigorath

Banned
2014 - Dark Souls 2
2015 - Bloodborne
2016 - Dark Souls 3
2017 - Bloodborne 2?

Annual Souls games, let's see how it works but I'm pretty hyped.

Top Bottom