• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Interstellar - Trailer #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busty

Banned
I've made it this far, so I think I'll be good. I always watch trailers for highly anticipated movies, so this feels like a weird anomaly...Nolan, what have you done to me?

We'll make it, Busty!

breakfast-club.jpg

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
The entire album (Sun) is incredible and, who is this guy? looks like he only does trailer music, aka hype music and perfect at that. He should get more work.

He's part of the duo that is Two Steps from Hell, one of the most prolific and most used "trailer-music" groups there is..

Toa TAK

Banned
The entire album (Sun) is incredible and, who is this guy? looks like he only does trailer music, aka hype music and perfect at that. He should get more work.

I keep thinking he should score a film (along with Nick Phoenix) but nah, Sun is his best album so far, and I think he should just stick with Two Steps From Hell because their trailer music is amazing.

By the way, everyone should buy Sun/ad

Wait, so is that 20 million plus 20% of the gross? Or just 20 million? I'm always confused by the wording there...

Cause if it's just 20 million, I'd argue that's pretty low considering his track record of success.

I think it's 20 million plus 20 percent gross after the movie's first 100 million.

I just bought tickets for an IMAX 70mm on Nov 5.

Is that the version I'm supposed to be seeing? I haven't been following too much.

Best version there is I think. I got tickets for the 70mm screening. Kinda wish it was IMAX but I think we lost the last few real ones in the area so at least I'm glad they are actually checking this time around instead of mistakenly listing them like they did for TKDR.

Super pumped. Can't believe it's a little over a month away. Fall snuck up quick.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, just got my reserved seat for the 70mm showing in SF on Nov. 5th. What an excellent birthday it will be!

DMczaf

What does $20M against 20% get you? A loaf of bread at Whole Foods

http://instagram.com/p/tj6cRBtYIJ/?utm_source=partner&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=photo&modal=true

joncren
3 days ago
Stoked beyond belief to be able to buy bread next to my favorite Director, Christopher Nolan. The milk was the only thing keeping me down. photocred: @evandarnold #blessed #isthisreallife #fanboy #didntplayitcool #milkkeptmebalanced #westcoast #wrongcoast #stockhipster #whereisJon #GoDawgs #BoboMustGo

10706774_1564879763740872_685979529_n.jpg

DMczaf

https://m.facebook.com/156037164605...41828.156037164605508/290736034468953/?type=1

A new Interstellar Movie extended trailer that was designed exclusively for IMAX 15 perf/70mm film is now playing at select IMAX institutional theatres! The trailer includes never-before-seen footage of the film in the expanded IMAX 1.43:1 aspect ratio.

List of participating theaters:

IMAX 3D Theatre
White River State Park
650 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204

Spacedome Theater
US Space and Rocket Center
1 Tranquillity Base
Huntsville, AL 35807

Hackworth IMAX Dome Theatre
The Tech Museum of Innovation
201 South Market Street
San Jose, CA 95113-2008

Science Center of Iowa & Blank IMAX Dome Theater
401 SW Martin Luther King Jr. Pkwy
Des Moines, IA 50309

Tuttleman Omniverse
Franklin Institute Science Museum
222 N. 20th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103

Smithsonian Institution (Dulles)
NASM Steve F. Udvar-Hazy Center
IMAX Theatre
14390 Air & Space Museum Parkway
Chantilly, VA 20151

Mosimax – Imax Dome
4801 East Fowler Ave.
Tampa, FL 33617-2099

Ozarks Discovery IMAX Theater
3562 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway
Branson, MO 65616

The Bob Bollock Texas State History Museum
1800 North Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78701

Lockheed Martin IMAX Theater
National Air & Space Museum - Smithsonian
6th St. & Independence Ave S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20560

JOHNSON IMAX 3D Theater
MRC 186
Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
10th & Constitution Ave. NW
West Loading Dock (Washington Monument side)
Washington, DC 20560

IMAX Theater
Pacific Science Center
200 Second Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109

DMczaf

Whole Foods is expensive.

http://pro.boxoffice.com/latest-new...nd-sales-interstellar-pre-sales-trending-well

"Gone Girl" currently tops the list of the films trending now as published on MovieTickets.com homepage. According to MovieTickets.com, domestic box office advance ticket sales for the film account for 38% of all tickets sold by the company in the last 24 hours. "Annabelle" is next up at 11% of all tickets sold in the last 24 hours followed by "Interstellar," which does not come out until November, with 10%. Tickets for the Christopher Nolan film just went on sale and are already selling well.

You're not buying enough tickets, Guzim. We ain't gonna be rich!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom