• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West freestyling circa 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.

deli2000

Kanye West is, was and shall always be a fucking moron.
I was programming better beats than him on fucking SpecDrum when I was 11.
To other morons he's a genius but to anyone who knows anything about music composition and production he's a fucking clown.

I know more than my fair share about music production and Kanye is one of the best producers of all time.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
To other morons he's a genius but to anyone who knows anything about music composition and production he's a fucking clown.

It's so humble of you to still grace our presence here on GAF considering you've obviously gotten so rich off those dope beats you made when you were 11.

I for one am grateful to be able to say I'm posting in your presence.

Tesseract

Banned

kanye da moron, west da clown
my beats is da best
i should go ly dow

Sounded like shit to me.

What the fuck was he saying somewhere in the middle about his grandchildren?

Isnt he like under 20 there?

Ionic

Sounded like shit to me.

What the fuck was he saying somewhere in the middle about his grandchildren?

Isnt he like under 20 there?

If you listen to the two lines before that, he says he got his style from the future via his grandchildren. Hopefully that removed all your confusion.

Dali

Holy shit this is hands down the saltiest post I've ever read here. It's so random and appeared so quickly in the thread it reminds me of that odd vitriolic post someone made describing very graphically the things he'd do to the OP'S wife in a Pokémon thread or something.

jaypah

Holy shit this is hands down the saltiest post I've ever read here. It's so random and appeared so quickly in the thread it reminds me of that odd vitriolic post someone made describing very graphically the things he'd do to the OP'S wife in a Pokémon thread or something.

Nintendogs and holy shit, that was crazy. Yeah, bruh bruh sounds mad salty tho.

why it say freestyling in the title

Coldvein no plz

besada

Banned
I am eager as shit to hear your magnificent beats now, man. Do not disappoint me.

Man this shit is classic.

Looks like Complex Mag put together a list of the best Freestyles in the booth with Big Tigger on BET's The Basement. I remember watching quite a few of these as they aired. I don't know if I'd call these "the best" but it's a nice nostalgia sampler plate

They tried to cut out as many writtens as possible (which is why Kanye isn't on here - I guess his appearance on the Basement was just him stitching two different songs together) but some of 'em sneak through anyway.

Everything is Planet Rock. Except for when it's Looking for the Perfect Beat.

DJMicLuv is, was and shall always be a fucking moron.
I was programming better beats than him on fucking Fruity Loops when I was 10.

I'm an even BETTER programmer than these two morans. I was making beats with a 4 track mixer and a tape deck when I was 5.

Also, lmao of the freestyle mix on that soundcloud, took me back.

Hercules

Banned
troll post?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ibvNNFAiGcDDn6.gif

You're right, Lou Reed is definitely a moron.

DJMicLuv

My bass drums samples are all under 20hz and my hi hats are over 30k, that's how fucking futuristic they are. You aren't ready. None of you are ready for beats as fucking brutal as mine. They're fucking hilarious. I swear, they stink like your mums gusset. Fat like butter, spreadable like Dairylee. They are beyond reproach. Devious and ill-mannered. Imagine a thousand mosquitos simultaneously stinging your ear drums. Now imagine those mosquitos are doing that at over 200 bpm. That, my friends, is just the start. Now imagine your in the pits at a formula one race and there's a crash on the track and one of the super-softs bounces over the pit wall and hits you straight in the fucking gut, breaking 3 ribs and puncturing a lung, causing a 3-4 inch cut to your temple as you tumble to the ground holding on to your balls for dear life. Imagine that. That's about half as majestic as a single one of my dirty kick drum beats. My hi hats are at 2000bpm, my bass drums at 69.5bpm and the snare is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND because with shit this funky a snare drum would only be taking the piss. I use a fucking WACK clap sound I sampled from an old Casio PT-30 which I routinely feed through a Leslie Rotary speaker, back into a mic, out to a reverb chamber of over 1000sq ft, into the desk, back into the carpark, and then directly injected into the willing arseholes of over a million funky idiots who all hanker for rhythms unheard. They are not disappointed and nor should they be. My beats are heartbreakingly effective.

If you think Kanye West is a talented musician you're either a fucking moron or on his pay roll.

Kraftwerk

My bass drums samples are all under 20hz and my hi hats are over 30k, that's how fucking futuristic they are. You aren't ready. None of you are ready for beats as fucking brutal as mine. They're fucking hilarious. I swear, they stink like your mums gusset. Fat like butter, spreadable like Dairylee. They are beyond reproach. Devious and ill-mannered. Imagine a thousand mosquitos simultaneously stinging your ear drums. Now imagine those mosquitos are doing that at over 200 bpm. That, my friends, is just the start. Now imagine your in the pits at a formula one race and there's a crash on the track and one of the super-softs bounces over the pit wall and hits you straight in the fucking gut, breaking 3 ribs and puncturing a lung, causing a 3-4 inch cut to your temple as you tumble to the ground holding on to your balls for dear life. Imagine that. That's about half as majestic as a single one of my dirty kick drum beats. My hi hats are at 2000bpm, my bass drums at 69.5bpm and the snare is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND because with shit this funky a snare drum would only be taking the piss. I use a fucking WACK clap sound I sampled from an old Casio PT-30 which I routinely feed through a Leslie Rotary speaker, back into a mic, out to a reverb chamber of over 1000sq ft, into the desk, back into the carpark, and then directly injected into the willing arseholes of over a million funky idiots who all hanker for rhythms unheard. They are not disappointed and nor should they be. My beats are heartbreakingly effective.

If you think Kanye West is a talented musician you're either a fucking moron or on his pay roll.

z20izo.gif

https://soundcloud.com/djmicluv

These beats are very brutal

IrishNinja

i made blueprint when i was 9
step ya game up

Shit is wack compared to Drake and Weezy freestyles.

no one asked for receipts
think about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom