• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West freestyling circa 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJMicLuv

And that post was after your soundcloud got exposed. Keep on trying to convince us though, it's entertaining.

I know, it's shocking isn't it. Please, please, keep hating on the soundcloud dude. He's clearly me and clearly a right fucking cunt. If I were all yous I'd start posting some really incendiary shit to him, nasty as you can and don't stop until that dude's a broken figure of a man. He (sorry, I) deserve it. You've got me bang to fucking rights, you NeoGaf masterminds.

Btw, it's currently 12:19 mid-day in sunny Detroit and the weather is fine.

DJMicLuv

artworks-000016941341-l3mq8o-t500x500.jpg

"I'VE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE"

Do you realise that gold chain cost me £25? It's Elizabeth Duke you cunts! I don't even think Argos sell them anymore! And that shirt's seen more cannabis infused sweat than George Michaels boyfriend's back! Look at my deck skills. I don't have two decks like the rest of them mans I have half a deck, my 12"'s overhang, I get dizzy looking at them and sometimes I throw up a little on the decks but the last gigs I DJd saw 5 casualties and only 2 of them were drug related, the other 3 were from broken necks where I had their head nodding so vigorously.

So there I am GAF. Exposed for all. You've got me fair and square.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Back pedal any faster and you'll start going back in time. Maybe then you could prevent yourself from being an awful troll and looking like a dumbass.

DJMicLuv

Back pedal any faster and you'll start going back in time. Maybe then you could prevent yourself from being an awful troll and looking like a dumbass.

The carnival of fucking stupid on GAF shall never end when strong footsoldiers like you are out there, hour after hour, ensuring it's glorious, strong and long future. Keep on trucking.

Edit: I'm not a terrible troll, I thought it was pretty good work actually, there's still some cunts who believe it so I can't be that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom