• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario 3D World new pics

95991_Cat_Mario_05.jpg

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
yeah, that's it!

I'm not saying take it out completely, but tone down the amount.

That is a little ridiculous.

But it is like that in one screen only, so probably it's just a matter of lightining situation (that we cannot completely understand from that screen)
even in other lava-areas it's not so strong that halo-effect.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
ok guys, now calm down.
arent' those screens TOO polished?

(I'm trying to find a way to resist until the release...)

D-e-f-

Banned
Could as well be a Chinese Mario ripoff on iOS or any random licenced tie-in game for some animated movie. wtf happened to the art directors of Galaxy? Oh right, forced to further standardize the whole franchise into this NSMB mess...

You keep outdoing yourself with the nonsense-speak.

L~A

Jesus Nintendo, you really gotta stop with Super Mario 3D World. Like right now. Enough is enough........ Will I be able to handle the hype until release?... Probably yes, as usual. I really can't wait.

Ha, I can totally see PETA having yet another rant against Mario :p

Nibel

Could as well be a Chinese Mario ripoff on iOS or any random licenced tie-in game for some animated movie. wtf happened to the art directors of Galaxy? Oh right, forced to further standardize the whole franchise into this NSMB mess...

iDJaS8jqTAR7C.gif

Shitting up this thread with your weird observations, too?

witness

What an amazing looking game. I'm really struggling here deciding if I should go with a Wii U or PS4 this year.....

Zalman

What an amazing looking game. I'm really struggling here deciding if I should go with a Wii U or PS4 this year.....
I asked myself this question earlier and decided to go for Wii U this year and PS4 next year. There aren't really any must haves at launch IMO.

Ouroboros

Nintendo has done it again. I went from 0 interest to day one purchase.

I'm going to be lazy and ask instead of do research....is this game local co-op only or online co-op as well?

ElfArmy177

Just traded in my Wii u to pay off the rest of my Xbox one and ps4. Love Nintendo but I'll wait until they have more than one awesome first party game, when Zelda u drops, I'll rebuy the "better Wii u" with a upgraded battery and such lol... I know its inevitable. I always need all three consoles.

game looks great though! A bit jealous :) have fun with it guys!

Mileena

Banned
Damn, looks clean as hell. The game would be glorious if it was 1080p

Might have to save my eShop credit and pick this up to my surprise.

PSGames

Damn looks amazing! With 3DWorld plus WW HD, W101, Pikmin, Wii Fit U, DK, Sonic, Wii U Party and Watch Dogs (depends if it's good). I just might be buying more Wii U games then Xbox One and PS4 games combined this holiday. Who would have thought?

Zalman

Damn looks amazing! With 3DWorld plus WW HD, W101, Pikmin, Wii Fit U, DK, Sonic, Wii U Party and Watch Dogs (depends if it's good). I just might be buying more Wii U games then Xbox One and PS4 games combined this holiday. Who would have thought?
And people say the Wii U has no games.

Top Bottom