• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple independent sources reporting FFVII remake for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeelPower

Star Ocean 5 is also being shown though and they did promise a surprise JRPG for E3

lol okay, sure thing.

You guys need to diminish your hype.

Its my Job as a fellow Gaffer to slap ya all outta this fantasy.

rdr3_5_252_33Ru-Snap.gif

Kssio_Aug

Shenmue 3 I give some credibility cause the last tweet. But FFVII Remake? Every year the same story... I believe we have some people that even fake some info to keep the fun going every E3, year after year.

Ishida

Banned
I doubt it would be a full modern remake anyway, it's too expensive. And I don't really want what would inevitably come with it.

Now if they were doing something trying to be close to the original (same view, etc) I'd be interested. Plus they probably want something that will run on mobile eventually

Verendus said the remake would be AAA level.

Skeff

I'm already picturing the awesome steel book this will have, must not get hyped!
Its not happening!

I'm 100% sure that if this does get announced they'll still make the collectors edition exclusive to Japan...

Though if not, this is the game I would spend hundreds on together the perfect collectors edition.

I'm thinking there's a GAF-Civil War behind the scenes and in order to take Evilore down Kev is letting the hyper fester until we break and take GAF with us....

le.phat

look there is no way in hell that TLG AND FF7 will come tonight. Pick one GAF, and prey to the gods of HYPE that this night won't end in a torrent of tears.

CLBridges

If this is announced I'd be interested. Not as interested as I would've been a few years ago, but it's cool...I'm lying. Bring the shit SE!!!!

KTO

Seeing how Type 0 performed on the Xbox One i don't see a reason for it not to be exclusive.

I'm PS4 all the way, but FF7 has way more mass appeal than type-0. I think no Xbone release in Japan is probably a given but for the west and Europe I wouldn't be surprised either way.

none of my business but.....is that healthy for you to do? :(

I wasn't an legit alcoholic or anything. I just would ritualistically drink a few after work, every day. I put a stop to that, but hot damn, FFVIIR would be akin to a new years eve bash, or a "drink on occasion"

I've been silently here, on GAF, foaming for the remake myself. My disappointment has been kept in the shadows, till today or this week.

Color me enthusiastic, if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom