• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K14 Season 11 Online League |OT| Featuring Next-Gen Dreamcast Servers

So first, you're too scared to play cb for the lakers and now you're too scared to play me for the nets? C'mon son

Edit: I take that back lol

Ferny

I was never too scared to play for the Lakers, I respected that he picked them first. It would be Vet vs Vet so a different situation. To be totally honest, I don't see how a rookie gets to play a vet for his team, but it is what it is.

Mrbob

How does FMT get the Bulls when I called them in the Madden thread.

I'll play you for them.

Edit: Screw it, I like Westy Cheese. If Ramirez is uncertain I'll take the Thunder!

Ramirez

I'll play you for them.

Edit: Screw it, I like Westy Cheese. If Ramirez is uncertain I'll take the Thunder!

I'm not uncertain, beat that bum FMT and take your team back.

I'll play you for them.

stfu i already told you on AIM that i would play you for them! i'm not scared of you, crow, dm or anyone else who wants to come at me for the bulls!

since there are 4 of us that want the bulls, it should be a 4 team playoff: me vs. bob, dm vs. crow.... and then a final championship game for all the marbles

Smokey

stfu i already told you on AIM that i would play you for them! i'm not scared of you, crow, dm or anyone else who wants to come at me for the bulls!

since there are 4 of us that want the bulls, it should be a 4 team playoff: me vs. bob, dm vs. crow.... and then a final championship game for all the marbles

why dont you take the remaining cali team

the kings

Sanjuro

You guys don't seem to understand. I get the Boston Celtics AND the Brooklyn Celtics. Once I complete my Danny Ainge fanfic, I can hand the Nets off to the biggest Jason Kidd fan who drove onto my front lawn.

TheCrow

I'm in. Someone actually from chicago should get them!

Smokey

here is an honest question would you bang doug christies wife?

But with the Kings you get da Boogie

cousins4.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I vote to move the quarter length to 12 minutes. I dont wanna play on Fisher Price mode.

McNei1y

tbuc got ya for grizz, so i'll put you down for nuggets ..but imo you might wanna rethink that between nuggets and cavs...

Teams unaccounted for: Cavs, Pelicans, Raptors, Twolves, Blazers, Jazz, Magic, Suns, Kings

Fine just give me the Cavs

We already have a full roster of 30 players, but I can put you on the wait list in case some one drops?

You should probably let people know about the pace of the league. That alone will cause drops

Unless you want for one season to take three months

eznark

Banned
All of my thug streetballers are available for grindy three point shooters who play the game the right way.

Smokey

I'll take the Magic. I guess they have Oladipo, at least.

Updated

Regarding pace of the league.. We do move pretty quick. THREE YEARS ago in the last league... 2k11..i think, the games where broken up into 'rounds' of 5 games.

So round 1 could be magic, hawks, heat, bulls, pelicans on my schedule. I can play those games in any order, but after they are complete I have to wait for the commish to advance the schedule. I can't remember how long we set to get those games in, but it was pretty quick.

Top Bottom