• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New FFXV 'Dawn' trailer releasing tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Have we gone far enough now that I can be annoyed with people who are constantly annoyed about port begging?

Because seriously, who cares if people mention wanting a thing on their platform?

We're in a generation now where 3 of the main platforms can easily share every title in terms of technical specs and a lack of weird gimmicks (since Kinect is basically dead). It shouldn't be surprising, or even that big of a deal, when people express the desire for a game that's on one to be on another.

If it bugs you, just scroll past it without replying.
Tell that to the Vita kids getting banned in the DQ11 thread.

Kazdane

It was a blanket statement since that stuff tends to enter these threads. If they announce it then it will cease.

Right, to be honest it didn't cross my mind it would sound as port begging.

Anyways, I hope we can get a good look at the game these days and get new information about how development is going.

Like all the Vita owners automatically have a PS4?
I have a Vita and I don't have neither PS3/PS4 (went with X360 last generation).

artsi

I hope we'll see more of the other characters soon.

Black haired woman

4DsiXcM.jpg

The dragoon (who is still supposed to be in, and who I think is Luna by a crazy theory lol)

kvUxgWl.gif

And I'm wondering if this guy has any importance.

RawXgCM.jpg

zyAIvrs.jpg

Vitanimus

Black haired woman

4DsiXcM.jpg

The dragoon (who is still supposed to be in, and who I think is Luna by a crazy theory lol)

kvUxgWl.gif

RawXgCM.jpg

zyAIvrs.jpg

i'm already seeing the shitty waifu posts just a few hours from now

giphy.gif

I've been waiting for this game since it was announced. If a release window/date is revealed, I'm going to preorder right at that second. Hopefully a collector's edition will be announced down the line.

Geg

Black haired woman

4DsiXcM.jpg

kvUxgWl.gif

RawXgCM.jpg

zyAIvrs.jpg
I've been trapped too deep in Squid Hell to keep up with FFXV threads lately, where are these screenshots/gifs coming from?

Black haired woman

4DsiXcM.jpg

kvUxgWl.gif

RawXgCM.jpg

zyAIvrs.jpg

I hope so. I saw Niflheim soldiers in the background when they showed the dog, so hopefully they'll show more of them. HHHGGNNNHH I can't wait! I hope this trailer is long!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Yeah... none of that will fly here.
Good.

I want to see more of the red haired guy myself.

AIuClhO.jpg

Personal favorite character design so far.

artsi

I also hope we'll hear more VA's with this trailer (Luna, Cor Leonis).

Though I guess it's possible that Luna is still the one talking in XV announcement trailer intro, but she was still assumed as Stella then so maybe they recast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcUSXub_ypU

Ah, is the gif of the dragoon lady from the old 2011 trailer? It looks new to me for some reason

Yeah it's from the Versus era, but if I remember correctly Tabata said she's still in the game. Could've been redesigned though.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Poor Stella is now relegated to helping Etro lead people through the gates of banned-hood.

Stella lives on, in our hearts

Luna looks like 80% the same

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I also hope we'll hear more VA's with this trailer (Luna, Cor Leonis).

Though I guess it's possible that Luna is still the one talking in XV announcement trailer intro, but she was still assumed as Stella then so maybe they recast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcUSXub_ypU

Yeah it's from the Versus era, but if I remember correctly Tabata said she's still in the game. Could've been redesigned though.

In Japanese Cor is driver-san from the 2011 trailer.

There;s a dx12 tech demo by Tabata's team @ MS gamescom

Edit: Oh. It's real time in the same way that one a few months ago with 4 Titan X's was real time/.....

theofficefan99

Black haired woman

4DsiXcM.jpg

kvUxgWl.gif

RawXgCM.jpg

zyAIvrs.jpg

Definitely need to see more of the black-haired woman, the red-haired man, and Luna.

I think it's really important that they show off Luna quite a bit more so they get rid of her "damsel in distress" image.

artsi

Good.

I want to see more of the red haired guy myself.

Personal favorite character design so far.

Yeah got to see more of him too, he seems like some Niflheim intelligence operative to me.

I think it's really important that they show off Luna quite a bit more so they get rid of her "damsel in distress" image.

I agree with this too. I definitely think she's stronger than they've made her look so far, she made her escape to Altissia after all from inside a war zone, as a very high value target.
So I think she has some kind of abilities / fighting skills. We'll see tomorrow I hope.

sensui-tomo

Thought this was already a given like two months and about 5 threads back.

Oh boy those threads take me back, it'll come back again at one point though. So falk havent seen ya in a while (sometime around e3 i think) Did you know some of the stuff that was revealed before hand but were NDAed so you couldnt talk about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom