• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newsweek: Trump illegally did business with Cuba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's response: "That's smart!"

So at this point we're up to money laundering, tax evasion and violating an international embargo. How the fuck is this asshat not wearing an orange jumpsuit and shackles at this point. Trump is the epitome of white privilege. Can you impeach a presidential candidate

chetrump.png
Hasta Siempre, Comandante

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
So......if even like half of the illegal shit is true, how is he not being charged with anything?

Sure, he's got money, but if there's evidence for this shit, there's enough rich Democrat-leaning power in Washington to get the ball rolling, at the very least.

It's wrong to take enjoyment out of this circus considering how important the outcome is. But I can't wait for the next debate. The man implicated himself in tax fraud and bragged about getting results...out of Obama's birther issue.

God knows what pt. 2 yields

Other than being a bigoted misogynistic prick? Some of the other repubs in office are just better at hiding it.

Edit: but I agree to an extent. Trump himself says he agrees with a lot of hilarys/dem platform ideas.

Trump's policy is his ego. If it serves his ego he will say or agree with anyone.

So, when does the news come out that Trump was supplying Iran with nuclear materials and North Korea with Twinkies and Dennis Rodman nudes?

If the candidates' respective performance in earlier town halls is any indication, expect a continuation from where we left off in part 1

(and then a part 3 that doesn't matter because early voting will bake in the lead from parts 1 and 2)

They will be selling this on DVD at swap meets a few years from now

"SMACK: presidential debate vol. 1"

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Hillary's the corrupt one though. A woman who wants a position of authority? Very suspicious. Something is going on there.

If Hillary had spent $68k on a shady Cuban business venture and hidden it behind a fake charity scam you can bet your life the Republicans would ignore it and concentrate on more important matters.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Btw this should cost him the Cuban vote in Florida but honestly those guys still think they're getting their estates back so I wouldn't count on it. Thank god for younger Cubans.

So...is this going to be a single digit page thread on GAF, a not-top-5 story on news sites, and be forgotten before the next debate?

joebruin

If Hillary had spent $68k on a shady Cuban business venture and hidden it behind a fake charity scam you can bet your life the Republicans would ignore it and concentrate on more important matters.

Btw this should cost him the Cuban vote in Florida but honestly those guys still think they're getting their estates back so I wouldn't count on it. Thank god for younger Cubans.

Insert mark Cuban joke

God it's so infuriating that at least 40% of voting Americans definitely won't care about this

It shows how deep the rabbit hole of a persecution complex goes. To them, this will just be another case of the liberal media dog piling on Trump because they've already made up in their mind that Trump is their champion against all the "PC Hysteria."

Funny thing is that group doesn't bother me nearly as much as the "They're both totally equally as bad" group.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So...is this going to be a single digit page thread on GAF, a not-top-5 story on news sites, and be forgotten before the next debate?

This causes a bit of a ripple effect because other Republicans aren't going to ride this wave with him. Folks were up in arms about the recent appointment of an ambassador to Cuba, their brains are going to melt down if asked to comment about their candidate illegally trading there. I predict more fence jumping to get away from reporters lol

Dai101

Banned
This causes a bit of a ripple effect because other Republicans aren't going to ride this wave with him. Folks were up in arms about the recent appointment of an ambassador to Cuba, their brains are going to melt down if asked to comment about their candidate illegally trading there. I predict more fence jumping to get away from reporters lol

Watch them blame Obama, because reasons.

AlexBasch

Well, since he seems to be a supposedly bad business man, maybe he was going to sink Cuba straight to hell and become a true American hero.

m3k

in the 90's he would have been locked up for this... now with cuban relations warming he might get away with it with just a stern talking too

not that it would change his ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom