• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now that we know....which system(s) will you be buying next gen?

I have zero interest in Kinnect.
I have zero interest in any of the sports,TV or social related apps.
I live in the UK so most of the apps don't apply anyway.
I have zero interest in Halo.
I have zero interest in Call Of Duty.
I have zero interest in EA Sports.
I have zero interest in paying a fee in exchange for Microsofts permission to play the multiplayer component of my games.
The used games fee is a massive, possibly deal breaking mark against.

Forza looks nice.
The controller looks very nice.

Whether or not I'm at all interested in ever buying a PS4 on the other hand will depend will depend on how Sony handle online subscriptions and used games.

Leonsito

Already have WiiU and 3DS, will get a Xbox One, 0% interest in PS4 at the moment, not a single game I find interesting.

MechaX

Perhaps the Wii U sometime in the future; it has games coming out that I might be interested in, I just don't know when they're coming out.

After that conference, I have no real interest in the XBox One.

I have no expectations for the PS4 as of right now; I'm waiting until E3 to see if they divulge important information (upcoming games, used games system, online system, price).

aravuus

PS4, not sure if day one yet. Well I do have my birthday around the start of next year so I guess it's gonna be day one.

LOCK

I already have:

Wii U + 3DS

Will Get:

PS4

Unless Microsoft wows me at E3 with more games and exclusives, I will wait to get a Xbox One. Halo 5 might push me over the edge, but I hope that is not the only game they have. Quantum Break seemed interesting.

sharnaak

PS4, a vita if they do offscreen gaming properly OR if they port type-0.

Keeping my pc updated ofc, and considering wii-u once the zelda bundle will be out or the console will be at a low price point.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
PS4, & sticking with my Wii U, too.
This. I like XO's controller best out of the three, but other than that there is no reason for me to get one. It seems targeted at a different demographic, just like Microsoft has always been. There won't be a Lost Odyssey or a Tales of Vesperia this time, we can be sure of that.

Luigison

Whenever I can afford them and they have games I want I'll likely get a PS4 and Steam Box.

Unless Nintendo goes Next Box exclusive I don't see getting a non-PC Microsoft product.

Strike

Has not changed at all. PS4/Wii U within the next 2 years and maybe Xbox One somewhere down the line after a few price drops and a decent library of cheap games.

jacobeid

Banned
PS4. I'm content with my PC and Vita right now so I'm undecided whether or not it'll be day one. No interest in the Xbox One after today's reveal.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
PC, PS4 and XBO. Same as last gen except I'm skipping the WiiU.

XBO probably a month after launch, hoping any kinks are worked out of it.

If it'll be a hot commodity and priced right, might take the plunge day one.

PS4 eventually.

Gestault

I haven't seen a convincing reason for me to jump in with next generation for some time. There are several things I'm unhappy about with each platform, and I'm sitting on a major backlog of games I know I'll enjoy.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I already own a Wii U.

Too early to decide on the others yet. I'll wait for E3 to see the software showcase, but as of now I'm leaning towards a PC instead of the PS4/Xbox One.

burgerdog

Already have a Wii U, buying a ps4, and updating my 6870 with a new gpu instead of the new xbox. As much as I love Forza, Halo, etc, there's no way I'm buying one at launch.

Top Bottom