• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 launching in EU and NA simultaneously on February 14, 2017

Zhao_Yun

Nice, not having to wait for my NA Version to arrive is great! Now I only have to hope that the USK sigil won't be on the steelbook....

don't really like that tbh

I want a normal case

Yeah, having the option to buy the Standard edition would be nice. Maybe I'll just get the standard edition down the line and sell the steelbook if I don't like it.

Enjolras

Neo Member
Oh my god. I wish I wasn't this shocked by this news. I was so ready to get my US friends to ship it to me so I get it in a reasonable timeframe, but this is incredible.

Now to wait for the special edition preorders to go live!

Excellent news.

I had guessed this was the case when they said there would be more announcements, but thank you Deep Silver/Atlus for saving EU from unnecessary extended delays.

...now about that dual audio

Lucc

18nqtq.jpg

Kasper

That's fantastic news! I was not expecting a worldwide launch, even with Deep Silver taking over and things hopefully improving.

StereoVsn

70€ is normal RRP for most games. Depending on where you are you'll find it in stores for the usual 60€
Wait, really? US is still $60. P5 w/steelbook is also still $60.
Edit: For people whining about Steelbook, just wait a year and pretend that Atlus just published it.

Jb

The other great news about this is we'll have mom and pop stores breaking the street date days before the 14th.

1431683368691j9s4r.gif

Deep Silver bestest publisher in Europe confirmed.

We even get the same, super awesome Collector's Edition at the same price point as the US, you can't be any more awesome than that (=ↀωↀ=)✧!

Lusankya

Wait, really? US is still $60. P5 w/steelbook is also still $60.
Edit: For people whining about Steelbook, just wait a year and pretend that Atlus just published it.

70€ is the normal price here in Europe. We're richer than US citizens so we can afford it easily.

There will initially be no standard editions of PS4 version. Those who get in early will get steelbooks, and once they sell out the pre-orders will become standard versions.

I think that's what this reply means, anyway:

https://twitter.com/DeepSilverUK/status/762997378999738369

Fuck.

Limited better mean limited, because I'm not buying a shitty steelbook. I'd rather wait for the second print.

Though maybe Australia will miss the steelbook altogether. I can hope.

kromeo

Guessing this is just a one off for the flagship series and we'll be back to NISA length delays for other games, hopefully not though

Rob85Fr

Neo Member
Really cool to see it released in EU, didn't know that, but always really sad about the non-availability of JP voices...
Honestly I don't understand why. How can we change the thing ? Who is responsible of the language selection for NA/EU ? Altus or Deep Silver ?

Even if it's taking the post-release
free
DLC form, it would be awesome.

kewlmyc

don't really like that tbh

I want a normal case

I can't think of the last game that came with a steelbook that didn't come with both the regular case and the steelbook. The idea is to take the game out of its traditional packaging and put it into the steelbook.

I can't think of the last game that came with a steelbook that didn't come with both the regular case and the steelbook. The idea is to take the game out of its traditional packaging and put it into the steelbook.
Last game I can remember was Dark Souls 3, so yeah.

Why would you even need two cases for one game?

Zedark

Cool, nice that I don't have to import this. Bit of a shame I can't get a standard edition yet, but not a big deal tbh (perhaps I can even get one simply by buying one on launch day rather than pre ordering, won't matter too much either way).

Good Job Deep Silver!

Top Bottom