• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 4 consoles sitting in a warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nib95

Banned
Too bad this isn't coming stateside. If it had, I wouldn't be dealing with shuffling copies of KZ around...

What's the cheapest you guys can get a console, extra controller, Killzone Shadow Fall plus the Camera for? Including taxes that is. My guess is that after currency conversion even without a bundle you guys still pay less than us.

Midas

Searching for PS4 on Instagram can give you funny results, like;

94b5903c476711e3a80d0afb913fdc38_8.jpg

Ominym

Banned
When is the OT for the PS4?

I'd fight that guy for that right here right now

also, that box is sleek as hell...

With a soul patch that shitty I don't think it'd be much of a fight.

I still can't get over how small that box is. It completely defies my expectations for what a video game console box looks like.

What's the cheapest you guys can get a console, extra controller, Killzone Shadow Fall plus the Camera for? Including taxes that is. My guess is that after currency conversion even without a bundle you guys still pay less than us.

Let's see... After all is said and done...

I'll have obtained:

Extra controller (As matter of fact, I got it last week at Gamestop.)
Killzome
AC IV or BF 4
PS Camera
A vertical stand
a 1TB hard drive
A $30 one year PS+ membership..

I'd say I'm paying a lot more for my PS4.

With a soul patch that shitty I don't think it'd be much of a fight.

I still can't get over how small that box is. It completely defies my expectations for what a video game console box looks like.

It's not that different from the Wii box.....but the wii was pretty small for a console

Searching for PS4 on Instagram can give you funny results, like;

94b5903c476711e3a80d0afb913fdc38_8.jpg

That box looks different from the thin ones at the start of the thread. Is it my imagination? This one looks like the sides are much thicker. Don't see the thick sides on the other pics.

I'm still considering Shadow Fall. So far I only have the console prepaid

Also damn 2K14 video sold me but I don't play sport games at all.

Shady859

I have a few friends who work at Amazon hub in Hebron Kentucky which is the hub that usually handles games for the east coast. I wonder if they have seen these yet? I know I paid my console off tonight with Amazon GCs, felt nice.

Tsundere

Banned
That box looks different from the thin ones at the start of the thread. Is it my imagination? This one looks like the sides are much thicker. Don't see the thick sides on the other pics.

It's a box in a box. You can see in the other pictures, there's a box inside.

Knoxcore

So, what are the odds of getting one of these things if 1) I didn't preorder 2) didn't get a chance to buy on the first day?

So, what are the odds of getting one of these things if 1) I didn't preorder 2) didn't get a chance to buy on the first day?

I'm assuming you want it before 1/1/14? It's going to be difficult but not impossible your going to have to make frequent trips/calls to best buy, target and walmart and keep your eyes peeled online for when new shipments will be coming in (Last gen launch Best Buy would actually mention in there ad that they would get a shipment of 360s or wiis on certain weeks). There will be more than one shipment so if you miss out on the launch wave (highly likely) you'll have to be more aggressive when the next batch ships

wizzbang

Banned

Extremely high if you're rich, extremely high.
How much money would you need, just turn up to a launch event with a fucking big fist full of money, if I walked out with a console and someone tried to put $1500 in my face, I'd be sure as fuck going home without a console. Mad profit, YO

Derpcrawler

3 weeks lol...have a thought for us Japan based Gaffers.

3 more months.
Sucks being a tier 2 country.
Please understand

Tier 4 country.

Tier 1 - US and Canada (Nov 15)
Tier 2 - Europe and Latin America (Nov 29)
Tier 3 - Asia except for Japan (Dec 14)
Tier 4 - Japan

tehPete

Banned
Three weeks and a day to go... time to start getting everything together for the grand unboxing! First item on the list - a bottle of Danzy Jones Liqueur.

I was going to ask if anyone else was making an event of launch day, but then remembered where I was posting. What's your poison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom