• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Coming to Anaheim on December 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

I guess we have a good idea of when the Capcom Cup is gonna go down.

Bring on Street Fighter V Season 2!

Skeeter49

Sony probably picked that date so they wouldn't have to mention GR2 :(

Hopefully we get a Yakima Kowami localization reveal

LordofPwn

I'm guessing because it's at the Anaheim convention center, that this event is going to be huge. I'm sure blog post is incoming later this week or early next?

XanaviF30

This is exciting news! It's happening in my County and I'll be on paternity leave during this time. Looking forward to attending. Dope!

It's time!

nnklgs7y.gif

nnk1wlb8d.gif

Can't wait to hear more about Ni No Kuni 2, Nier Automata, and Persona 5's English release. (English trailer please?)

This will probably also be where they announce the PS4 Pro improvements to Gravity Rush 2 - assuming it isn't announced before then.

Neoxon

I believe I saw somewhere that the final CapCup qualifying event was that same weekend in Seattle, which leads me to believe that CapCup will be the following weekend (Dec 10th).
The Asia Regional Finals, the last event that has an official date attached to it, is in November. The only TBD events are the Latin America Regional Finals & the Capcom Cup itself.

Anaheim, huh? They're clearly taking the press conference audience to Disneyland afterwards to a Kingdom Hearts 3 sponsored event.

The writing's on the wall.

georly

Eat crow, nonbelievers.

Wait, i'm out of the loop. Were there people doubting this would be a thing again?

Looking forward to it. Hopefully some more ff7r footage and kh3 maybe. I assume god of war will be there. Death stranding would be nice, also.

BlizzKrut

Banned
The Asia Regional Finals, the last event that has an official date attached to it, is in November. The only TBD events are the Latin America Regional Finals & the Capcom Cup itself.

Last year Capcom Cup was at PSX, it'd be weird if it wasn't this year too.

maddchickenz

Neo Member
I believe I saw somewhere that the final CapCup qualifying event was that same weekend in Seattle, which leads me to believe that CapCup will be the following weekend (Dec 10th).

Just looked and the Seattle event is November 4th - 6th. Doesn't seem they have any December events

Rymuth

Localization news for Yakuza 6, Yakuza Ishin and Phantasy Star Online 2.

New announcements - DMC5, FromSoftware's new project and Deep Down.

Let's go

Edit: forgot about Y6 already. Hard to keep track sometimes, haha

I never understood why people were doubting it, but always nice when things get confirmed.

I just hope this is better than the Pro reveal and TGS.

Better yet would be announcing a European PSX too of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom