• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Coming to Anaheim on December 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicShadowZ

Neo Member
e0glaoY.jpg

This gon' be good :D

joebruin

In my backyard but probably just watch the conference and keynotes from home.

Are these things packed like e3? Waiting in long lines doesn't feel worth it anymore.

Lucreto

Busy week that week.

30th November Final Fantasy XV
1st December VGA
2nd December Late Late Toy Show (if you are Irish it's all part of Christmas)
3Rd and 4th December PSX.

Is John Wayne the best airport to fly in?

Are there buses/light rail from Long Beach or LAX to Anaheim?

Best way to go to John Wayne - it's maybe 20-25 minutes to Anaheim. There are buses to Anaheim, light rail is a little harder to come by. There is uber and lyft.

In my backyard but probably just watch the conference and keynotes from home.

Are these things packed like e3? Waiting in long lines doesn't feel worth it anymore.
Curious to know about this too. Suprised but happy this is only a couple of hours from me this time. Whether I make the trip will depend on what's happening this year.

BigEmil

They can't have much left to show this year for announcements surely or is it just multiplatform games

Palocca

Is John Wayne the best airport to fly in?

Are there buses/light rail from Long Beach or LAX to Anaheim?

John Wayne airport is a 15 min Uber ride from the convention center.

The transportation system in LA is garbage; you can take a shuttle, but you'll have to hop on a train from there, take it to downtown, and then hop on another train to Anaheim. It'll probably take you 4 hours to do so.

krae_man

John Wayne airport is a 15 min Uber ride from the convention center.

The transportation system in LA is garbage; you can take a shuttle, but you'll have to hop on a train from there, take it to downtown, and then hop on another train to Anaheim. It'll probably take you 4 hours to do so.

Thanks.

Just wanted options. John Wayne was cheapest anyway although no direct flights to/from Toronto but there are several with just one connection so no biggie.

It's so crazy as gamers including me are almost as exited for game announcements as as they are playing it. Sometimes it seems even more so than actually playing haha.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
It's so crazy as gamers including me are almost as exited for game announcements as as they are playing it. Sometimes it seems even more so than actually playing haha.
I solely blame Neogaf and the hype ass community we got here. Too hype for our own good, always & forever. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom