• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Coming to Anaheim on December 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonky

A lengthy gameplay trailer at PSX would align nicely with Kojima's typical schedule of showing gameplay three years before release. Looking forward to playing Death Stranding in Holiday 2019 :)

Javin98

Banned
I'm almost convinced at this point we will see TLOU2 at PSX or if early TGA.
I want to believe, but I'm afraid I'm setting myself up for a disappointment. I know Shinobi hinted on it last week, and even seemed to hint at it again earlier today, but after last year's PSX was underwhelming to me, I don't want to get my hopes up.

Hexa

DMC5
MvC4

No, I won't stop believing.

*Show Spiderman gameplay at some point during conference
*Reveal DMC5 at some point during conference.

*Host A and Host B get on stage towards end.
A: This was pretty great wasn't it.
B: Yes. Super exciting. Spiderman looked like a really good game.
A: Yeah, it looked pretty cool. DMC5 was cooler though. Dante was easily the coolest game character here.
B: I don't know. Spiderman is pretty cool. He could probably beat Dante in a fight.
A: What no way.
B: Yes way.
A: Wanna bet.
B: Lets go.
*Immediately start playing a MvC4 match of Spiderman vs Dante.
*Crowd goes wild.

I'm waaaaaaaay too hyped for this.

I want to believe, but I'm afraid I'm setting myself up for a disappointment. I know Shinobi hinted on it last week, and even seemed to hint at it again earlier today, but after last year's PSX was underwhelming to me, I don't want to get my hopes up.
Yeah, that would be best.

A: Yeah, it looked pretty cool. DMC5 was cooler though. Dante was easily the coolest game character here.
B: I don't know. Spiderman is pretty cool. He could probably beat Dante in a fight.
*Crowd goes wild.

lol

*Crowd goes wild.

Best keynote ever.

*Crowd goes wild.

Hell of a way to introduce a game

*Crowd goes wild.

I will now be disappointed if it's done any other way

DMONKUMA

But nah guys TLOU2 would be insane but for me an Armored Core announcement would be a nuclear bomb straight on top of me.

Memento

Shinobi hinted at TLOU2 again? Link please!!!

Also, HYPEEEE!

Javin98

Banned
Shinobi hinted at TLOU2 again? Link please!!!

Also, HYPEEEE!
Stay with me here, but this GIF was posted by Shinobi;
Sj26mpz.gif
in response to this post,
Aaaahhhhhh I thought the previous 2 were great already!

Wait... Why would you capitalize The in the middle of a sentence...?
which, in turn, and was a reply to his post
I just think it'll be better than The last 2 PSX shows...

I assume it's a slight nod to The Last Of Us 2. It could also just be Shinobi capitalizing the T accidentally, then messing with us. I'm not sure, the hype is getting to me, haha.

I think its way too early but I'll be amped as fuck still if they unveil Last of Us 2. The first one is still the best game Naughty Dog has ever made

____

I assume it's a slight nod to The Last Of Us 2. It could also just be Shinobi capitalizing the T accidentally, then messing with us. I'm not sure, the hype is getting to me, haha.

AFAIK He actually edited the capital T in there after originally having it lowercase. 😳

*Crowd goes wild.

alternatively they could tease dmc5 through mvc4
but your scenario was much cooler

Boke1879

Stay with me here, but this GIF was posted by Shinobi;

in response to this post,

which, in turn, and was a reply to his post

I'll say this. I've never known Shinobi to just tease for the hell of it. He's given us alot. From what he's given us I can say we're pretty much getting TLOU, and wipeout.

I also believe he knows of a few more surprises. One of them being MVC4. That he won't outright tease or confirm.

*Crowd goes wild.

This would be brilliant.

Javin98

Banned
I'll say this. I've never known Shinobi to just tease for the hell of it. He's given us alot. From what he's given us I can say we're pretty much getting TLOU, and wipeout.

I also believe he knows of a few more surprises. One of them being MVC4. That he won't outright tease or confirm.
I've been thinking about this as well, honestly. Usually when Shinobi drops a hint and someone misinterprets it, he will promptly correct them and tell them not to get too crazy. Here, many people have mentioned TLOU2 reveal at PSX, but Shinobi didn't correct anyone. I firmly believe that his source informed him that it will be announced at PSX. What I'm worried is a sudden change in schedule. Games that were planned to show up may not due to unforeseen reasons.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'm not expecting all that much. PSX seems more known for showing off cool smaller games with some looks at already announced games. I figure MvC4 and maybe one other big reveal or announcement. TLOU 2 seems like a pipe dream for example but I could see something like some Red Dead Redemption 2 footage.

Probably doesn't mean anything, but Kojima is visiting Sony Santa Monica. Maybe he's using their engine?

https://twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/803792035131969536

I've been thinking about this as well, honestly. Usually when Shinobi drops a hint and someone misinterprets it, he will promptly correct them and tell them not to get too crazy. Here, many people have mentioned TLOU2 reveal at PSX, but Shinobi didn't correct anyone. I firmly believe that his source informed him that it will be announced at PSX. What I'm worried is a sudden change in schedule. Games that were planned to show up may not due to unforeseen reasons.
He also hasn't corrected any DMC5 mentions

dmc5 and mvc4
next thing i'd expect is deep down there too

capcom made a hell of a turn around for that!

i only expect marvel4, dmc5 at next e3 going by what sneakers was told

OniBaka

*Crowd goes wild.

Isn't that what they did with Street Fighter X Tekken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom