• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Coming to Anaheim on December 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm imagining Bluepoint working on it, reworking the textures.

Honestly, they should remaster Wipeout HD Fury to begin with, and add 2048's tracks. That would be a fearsome amount of content and it would hold up incredibly well visually. Plus, Bluepoint working on it would be the ideal scenario.

Dartastic

That'd be a thing - but I'd be surprised so soon after Rez Infinite. They need to do it though, Area X can't be left as a one off.
I genuinely don't think that it'll be a one off. The work that must have gone into making it basically serves as a fleshed out prototype for a sequel. I know that I'm also probably overthinking this, but I was broadcasting Rez last night and Miz liked my broadcast. I tweeted at him to say that I hoped that they were working on a sequel, as Area X is just too good. He liked that tweet too. Sooooooo..... hopefully it'll be happening?

When was the last game focused Sony press conference? I think we can expect more than a few big reveals. I also want to see more of the games they revealed at their paris event last year.

Because it release December 2015 in Japan.

I am sure they are working on something we want.
Ah, true. So, technically, they have been free for a while. Take all the time they need with that Demon's Souls remaster!

Marvel has said they're not rushing any of their new console products to meet movie deadlines
Which is great. I know the money from releasing it around the movie is tempting but I think releasing a very high quality Spider-Man game is more important long term.

Boke1879

Marvel has said they're not rushing any of their new console products to meet movie deadlines

Well that's good. A Great spider man game will sell itself anyway and I think it's something people truly want. A lot of people miss the web swinging of Spider-Man 2. If insomniac can nail that they are golden IMO.

Neonep

Asking it wrong. You need to say DmC 2.
1401315206540317837.gif

mark my words guys.

Wipeout
Crash Bandicoot gameplay
GOW4 Gameplay
RDR3 Gameplay
The Last Of Us 2 Teaser
Uncharted 4 SP DLC
Infamous 3
ACE Combat 7 gameplay
Death Stranding gameplay
Spiderman gameplay
Final Fantasy 7 REMAKE. Slum area gameplay

If only :( But we know SP is working on a new IP. Unless it's not SP..... O_O

Simo

ok guys, where's my RDR2/Agent Squad from the last E3. I WANT GAMEPLAY

Here but with RDR2 now public the time for secrecy is over. If Rockstar were to show anything at either event this week I'd expect we would of heard by now or tomorrow.

Agent is vaporware and toast. Time to move on from that one. Lol

Maybe Sanzaru games ?
After Sly 4, they will make Infamous 3

Kinda hoping they would make sly 5 but that doesn't look likely anymore, but if they where to continue the inFAMOUS franchise that's fine by me. Just make sure they bring back cole and kessler and what made that series soooo good.

marcaeg

Kinda hoping they would make sly 5 but that doesn't look likely anymore, but if they where to continue the inFAMOUS franchise that's fine by me. Just make sure they bring back cole and kessler and what made that series soooo good.

Maybe we will see some new footage of that Sly Movie ... unless it has been cancelled because of the bad Ratchet Movie

Eggbok

Aside from seeing more of Dreams + a beta date I'm hoping for a Final Fantasy XIII remaster. ;)

I'm actually very serious, the goddess must return!

Hexa

Aside from seeing more of Dreams + a beta date I'm hoping for a Final Fantasy XIII remaster. ;)

I'm actually very serious, the goddess must return!

I feel this is going to happen eventually, but no announcement until after XII remaster releases. Which I hope we do get a release date for at either PSX or Jump Festa.

Tonky

For the TLOU2 teaser, I hope they make it clear whether it's following new protagonists or Joel and Ellie again.
And I hope it's the former.

Wonder if it's just a panel or we'll get a new trailer at the keynote. "special guests" makes me think Mads Mikkelsen, so a new trailer seems likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom