• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus games for February: Yakuza 4, Transistor, Rogue Legacy, more (NA&EU)

aravuus

Whoa nice, I've been wanting to play Transistor and get into the Yakuza series

Rogue Legacy is great too, but I've finished it a couple of times on PC already so meh

Lionheart

Could be that it's not the final selection for other countries BTW as sometimes they replace a (violent) game in Germany because of laws there.

Scanna

pjD4BRb.gif

Wow. will play 4 or 5 out of six. Amazing.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Thief was the worst game I played in 2014, and that was on PS4.

Avoid it like the plague. Rest of the lineup is solid though.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Now everyone gets to enjoy the glory of Yakuza 4 and prepare for 5. AKIYAMA-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

androvsky

Yakuza 4 is a good place to jump in. It starts with a new character (and a really good one at that) and doesn't assume franchise fatigue like the start of 3 did.

Hasney

Goddamn. I'm not complaining as this is an excellent month, but OlliOlli 2 was rumoured and that had my hype thrusters flowing. Still, heard good things about Transistor so looking forward to it.

EDIT: Didn't see Rogue Legacy was cross-buy. Sweet, wanted that one too.

Anyone who hasn't experienced the majesty of Yakuza 4 is in for a treat.

Lucifon

Back to indies for PS4 then?

Already own and completed Transistor, and own Rogue Legacy :( Literally nothing I'm interested in this month, sub runs out in a couple of days too so might just let it lapse.

Top Bottom