• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: NX controller supports Wii-like motion control and force-feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J@hranimo

Banned
October at the VERY latest to reveal the NX. Strategically it just wouldn't make sense to reveal it right at the end of the year...

Y'all trippin for real..

720p is like the highest resolution on a portable gaming system to be released. Vita is 540p, 3DS is bullshit 240p.

720 lets the NX have better performance, better graphics, and have better battery life for a HANDHELD ELECTRONIC

I expect people on GAF to know about basic computation along with your gaming knowledge brehs

Yeah but mah Androhd does 8K so fak Nontendah, bruh.

Nice article

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoNX/comments/5056ej/the_wall_street_journal_and_nx_th
e_facts/

We are almost sept., but still nothing.
Wonder if it would be revealed next month.

I think it could be way to short. Also the new 3ds galaxy is announced for 199$, it would be strange to announce the NX too.

I think the NX reveal would happen maybe in november or even january.

You're just creating another pointless NX speculation thread. Just wait for news.

#juniormod

Turrican3

I think the idea would be that it replaces the touch screen when used as a console and vice versa?
Less waggle, more about precise on screen control.
That would only work for games where you use the pointer alone though.

And it would be bad, because IR is a fantastic improvement over dual analog. :-\

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Sony and Nintendo partnering for NX CONFIRMED?

On a serious note, a share button would indicate a change in attitude towards the sharing of Nintendo content online. To me anyway.

Uot? Miiverse says "HI"
It was introduce before the "share button" and probably somehow inspired the (more advanced) sharing capabilities of the other platforms imho
it was pretty a huge focus for the Wii U presentation back in 2012

KooopaKid

Banned
Already posted?
Remember this Iwata Asks?

http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/wiiu/nintendo-land/0/0

slide002.jpg

KamiCrit

Sony and Nintendo partnering for NX CONFIRMED?

On a serious note, a share button would indicate a change in attitude towards the sharing of Nintendo content online. To me anyway.

NX having a straight up Miiverse button, join the discussions with kiddies. The share button idea is great for saving screenshots (as that's my most used Miiverse feature) but the program takes forever to load up on the Wii U.

But hey, Nintendo starting up Miiverse and re-starting up Club Nintendo. The online Nintendo is looking good so far. I just really hope they combine their big online services together, eShop, Miiverse, and Club Nintendo.

Randomizer

Here we go again lol. I've actually been thankful the other thread was locked. By not seeing it on the first page all day long, I actually managed a day without thinking about the NX reveal.

marmoka

Banned
My Uncle who works at Nintendo told my this afternoon that we would know about the October NX Official Reveal Date later next week. And he told me we would love it. We had a great conversation about NX today.

Then I realized I don't have any Uncle working at Nintendo. It was an old lady at the bus who knew nothing about NX, and she was looking at me as if I was a monster while I talked to her.

I love the Wii-mote, nothing gets my blood pumping and imagination running wild like holding a naked Wii-mote...This rumor makes me happy ^o^

celebi23

NX having a straight up Miiverse button, join the discussions with kiddies. The share button idea is great for saving screenshots (as that's my most used Miiverse feature) but the program takes forever to load up on the Wii U.

But hey, Nintendo starting up Miiverse and re-starting up Club Nintendo. The online Nintendo is looking good so far. I just really hope they combine their big online services together, eShop, Miiverse, and Club Nintendo.

FMYuXfw.gif

DpadD

Banned
This is something I predicted as soon as we saw Link right handed in Breath of the Wild. The only other times they've made him right handed was when motion controls were involved.

Yeah I thought that too when I saw Links horizontal slices in the gameplay.

She did? When was that?
And why was that not a new thread?

Rumor-time and discussion and stuff is over for me now, it was fun as long as it lasted (like 3 years or something?) From now on, I will try to be on a NX-blockout until there is a tweet or something made directly by Nintendo, or when I see a thread "Direct announced yada yada NX...we will talk about it...please understand (laughs)"

Bye for now :)

maxcriden

Oh, when she has rumours about the controller, about software, about hardware specs, that's OK, that's a new thread. But when she has rumours about the release, that gets locked immediately?? Lol lol lol

She also addressed those saying she's just guessing about this by saying she never guesses. (Which I believe.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom