• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: PS4 Slim leaked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your pick..

CDjCZeq.jpg

Darkangel

No optical audio output?

Glad to see Sony continuing their tradition of making each console redesign functionally worse than the previous model.

I've looked at more pictures hoping for the design to grow on me but I just don't like it. The LED on the OG Ps4 just made it recognizable and distinct IMO. Sony please make a premium design with the Neo cus this slim is not doing it for me.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
No optical audio output?

Glad to see Sony continuing their tradition of making each console redesign functionally worse than the previous model.

They got rid of AV for super slim, i think its just a matter of making room for what's absolutely necessary.

Even then, i think NEO may have optical out

Hexer06

This looks interesting... Not sure if I like it or not. The white does look pretty nice on it though. Doesn't really matter anyways, cuz I'm just waiting for the Neo. :D

They got rid of AV for super slim, i think its just a matter of making room for what's absolutely necessary.

Even then, i think NEO may have optical out

It wouldn't surprise me if it didn't. The vast majority of receivers these days have HDMI audio, and the small amount of people who actually use optical for mixamps and higher end headsets can just get HDMI audio extractors for $20

Beatrix

I think the design looks good. Great update for the base PS4 model to sit along side the Neo version. Now speaking of Neo...I wonder what the final name will be and what it would look like...

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I think the design looks good. Great update for the base PS4 model to sit along side the Neo version. Now speaking of Neo...I wonder what the final name will be and what it would look like...

I hope they just call it NEO, since its been the name for a while. Like how Nomura said that FF7R was not going to be called FF7R originally, but the fans called it the remake so much in America that they just decided to call it FF7 Remake officially

wapplew

I hope they just call it NEO, since its been the name for a while. Like how Nomura said that FF7R was not going to be called FF7R originally, but the fans called it the remake so much in America that they just decided to call it FF7 Remake officially

Given slim likely have no 4K support, Neo will be name PS4K.

Shane89

it's fake.

CECH-2016A version number prove it. they never used current year for a model label. lol looks like a 3d printed cheap version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom