• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seven Knights (Android/iOS) |OT| There's more than 7 knights

Azusa

Yes. I think this kind of thread will be nice. I know there is Android Gaming Thread but there is no discussion only announcements.

I have tried Game of Dice too.

garath

Sure. There's quite a few new or underappreciated mobage type games out there.

On seven knights, I completely the make the 5* unit quest, then completed the +5 the 5* unit quest, now I have a "get a 5* to +5" quest. Nasty. Now I have to make another 5* and get them to +5. So rude. Lol. That's a lot of damn resources. Going to be awhile before I finish this one off.

Has anyone completely filled the mastery tree? Both pages? How many rubies are the later ones? The latter half of the second page looks really strong. I can see huge value in it. First half maybe not as much. Not sure if I should save rubies for that or start single pulling for fodder.

Azusa

I have only lvl 45, 50 and 55.

lvl 45 -> 160
lvl 50 -> 210
lvl 55 -> 270
lvl 60 -> 360
lvl 65 -> 500
lvl 70 -> 650
lvl 75 -> 800

Azusa

There is more.

Not yet released:
lvl 80 -> 800 +10% lethal/+10%dmg block
lvl 85 -> 850 -10% enemy speed/-20% enemy crit
lvl 90 -> 900 -20% enemy block chance/-20% enemy counterattack
lvl 95 -> 950 +5% adventure gold
lvl 100 -> 1000 +5% item drop/+5% unit drop
lvl 105 -> 1050 -5% skill reloading
lvl 110 -> 1100 +10% attack/+10% defence

Azusa

You need just 2 6* units to effectively power level any units. For example using this setup:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7KnightsGame/permalink/483066015129691/ said:
Is that possible farming 70-120++ ruby per day? (Pure grinding dungeon) ill make it happen to u.
Here the answer :
Team (A) Duo Hellen and Spike/Jeiv (for starter player) :
------------------------------------------------
1.U need +5 hellen and +5 spike/Jeiv
2. Use offensive stance (put spike/Jeiv on the back for massive dmg)
3. At least u need lv 30 offensive stance (1-4) to wipe all enemy
Any specific reason why?
Hellen has skill *Increases her def and taunt all enemy to her and spike has passive skill *all immune status. So, your hellen never be stuned xd and u can lvlup your 3 low tier without the prob or dead
and How about I use Jeiv for dmg dealer? Actually Jeiv better than spike. bcuz he has low cd AOE skill. But for starter player Spike is the most important chara for any field (Not for ruby farm only) .
How to make hellen more active?
The key for fast runs in 7-1 is *speed and *counter attack. So , u need equip hellen with that two point.
Skill settings in dungeon
Stage 1- Use spike Aoe frozen to wipe all enemy and make preparation to use hellen skill *taunt all enemy (just click gold shield while u wait for the next stage)
Stage 2- when hellen already release her defense stance. just use all your skill like hellen Aoe or spike single hit and save spike Aoe skill for the next stage
Stage 3 - Use spike Aoe frozen and enjoy your 6 ruby
Let say you are normal player or soft player .So, maybe u only can use 112++ key per day . Since only 8 rounds to max 3 your low tier. Here my calculated
112 (keys) : 8 (rounds) = 14 (turn to max 3 your low tier)
14 x 6 (ruby) = 84 ruby

There are different guides for ruby farming. The most effective ones require up to 75 lvl player passives.

Wtf. Dammit lol. I've done 3 10 pulls so far. Oh well. No more of that. Single pulls from now on.
O

Edit: oh wow. I didn't realize there is a whole second page of masteries. Its going to be like 1000 more rubies minimum to max these out lol. I got the first page done at least.

Stinks there's two more hard quests before getting that 6*. +5 a 5*, make another 5* then make a 6*? Whew. That's a ton.

I'm on the last two masteries and 2nd to last one costs 650! I only bought the monthly gem pack so I will say the game has been extremely generous with gems to get me this far.

Fused my 2nd 5* and its garrison chancellor. getting some uninspired fusions here. but getting close to 3, 5* in one week is pretty generous for a f2p.

garath

You need just 2 6* units to effectively power level any units. For example using this setup:

There are different guides for ruby farming. The most effective ones require up to 75 lvl player passives.

I guess since you can get 2 rubies for every char to 30, its definitely achievable. Going to be awhile until we get those 6* units though. Guess I'm saving my rubies instead if pulling. Now I'm slightly regretting all those 250 Ruby pulls I did. I didn't see the second page of masteries lol.

Fused my 2nd 5* and its garrison chancellor. getting some uninspired fusions here. but getting close to 3, 5* in one week is pretty generous for a f2p.

Wow. That's pretty impressive. I could make another 5* pretty quickly myself but my team is only as good as it is because of my enhancements. My 4* +5 tank is almost unkillable. If I give her up for a bad 5* roll I may struggle.

I'm a little bottlenecked by gold too. Its 135k to +5 a 5* unit with 3* fodder. More if you use worse fodder. That's pretty steep for a new player.

Ya ive been sacrificing upgrading my main team to gamble on 5*s. The 3rd 5* can come from celestial tower 52, which im struggling a bit with right now.

garath

Anyone else not able to get in? No more maintainance message but I get up to the push to start screen and it just doesn't do anything. Updated through Google play and everything. Its probably still down but if not, I'd like to play ;)

Ya ive been sacrificing upgrading my main team to gamble on 5*s. The 3rd 5* can come from celestial tower 52, which im struggling a bit with right now.

Well it has to be paying off. You have a much better castle rush score than me. I'm trying to get to the 5* in the tower too. I'm on 47 or 48 right now. Its getting tough.

Edit: back up. Got my seven knight from login. It was spike. Dunno if he's any good or not.

Wow... the current guide quest I have is rank a 6* character to +5. It costs so much and 1 and 2* mobs give so little XP. A 4* only gives 25% and they're so hard to get as it is!

Azusa

1st event is here.

To get a 6* you need at least to do 3xCastle Rush each day(42), 10xArena(140) and 10xTower(140) = 322 Candies in 14 days.

Along with the update, we have a Halloween event for you!

With this event, you’ll be able to collect pumpkins and candies in different areas, and you’ll be rewarded for the number of pumpkins or candies you’ve collected!

To earn them:
1. Pumpkins: 1 for every Adventure you play
2. Candies: 1 for every time you play one of the following: Arena, Castle Rush, Celestial Tower

The rewards are as follows:
pUYbanj.jpg

You can exchange your pumpkins and candies by clicking on the “Pumpkin Party” icon in the lobby!

The event will carry from 22nd October until 5th November.

I threw away a few of my liked 4* and 2 5*s from the tower and wasted ~300 rubies to complete the final guide quest. I got Velika and put the 6* equipment on her which was perfect (mage staff and hp armor).

I beat hard mode right before completing that too. Productive day.

Azusa

I hope you didn't fuse your 7knight lol.

Are you playing arena? My four 4* and one 5* team just moved to platinum rank. So far its easy just spam arena matches whenever you have time.

No I actually don't have it. I was 2 days behind so I will have it tomorrow. I checked the tier list to make sure I wasn't sacrificing a hidden gem :)

I am playing arena. I'm at 2111 in Platinum. In the tower I'm on floor 61 (I just got wrecked in that fight). Hopefully when I get my 7K tomorrow I can clear that and the next floor for another free 5*.

garath

Wow. You guys are doing much better than me. :)

I just got my second 5* last night. Got it from the tower. Was a Leo. Meh. Still good enough to boost my party. I've been rolling in the arena pretty well with two 5*. Not enough 3* fodder to raise my Leo to +5 to finish the quest. I'm getting close though. He's +3 now.

Fought a dragon knight Jave in the arena. Wow. He must be one of the stronger 7 knights. Almost wrecked my team by himself. Sure made my spike look weak.

Where do we see how many candies we have? I can't seem to track it down in the interface. Getting a 6* sounds achievable.

Azusa

If you don't see a pumpkin in the main lobby you can check it when you start the game and Halloween Event page pops out. Scroll it down.

I think I'll fuse my only two 5*. They are good but I think having a 6* is way better.

EDIT:
Do I really need to rank up my 5* to finish guide quest or I can fuse?

garath

If you don't see a pumpkin in the main lobby you can check it when you start the game and Halloween Event page pops out. Scroll it down.

I think I'll fuse my only two 5*. They are good but I think having a 6* is way better.

EDIT:
Do I really need to rank up my 5* to finish guide quest or I can fuse?

That's a really good question. I just got to the "get a 6* unit from a rank up" quest as well. If fusing counts I will fuse two of my +5 5* units right now.

Edit: the better rate for single Ruby pulls is real. I did 10 pulls just because and I got 7 4* units. :eek:

Not pulling anymore though. In all the spam if people getting units, I never see any 5 or 6* coming from the Ruby summon.

garath

Man. If I have to rank up a 5* then I made an error. My only 3 5* units are dark, dark and water. I only have a water and fire 5* element. The ones I got to +5 for the quests were both the dark since I figured I would just fuse them anyways. The one that I feel is the most useful is the one I didn't enhance which I COULD rank up. Sigh.

I guess I could just fuse my two 5* on the off chance that it completes the quest. If not I'm not really any worse off as I'll still have to get my water unit to +5 to rank up.

Azusa

My 7knight is earth element. I have two 2* earth and if I rank up it to 3* I would need another 3* earth to rank it up to 4*. I can buy 3* element selector sing guild siege points (24). I have 18 so I'll have to wait 2 days while I can power up my element and knight. And I have 5* earth and dark. So I'm set I think.

Don't rush. There is literally nothing to do when you have 6* and can clear all maps and tower.

garath

My 7knight is earth element. I have two 2* earth and if I rank up it to 3* I would need another 3* earth to rank it up to 4*. I can buy 3* element selector sing guild siege points (24). I have 18 so I'll have to wait 2 days while I can power up my element and knight. And I have 5* earth and dark. So I'm set I think.

Don't rush. There is literally nothing to do when you have 6* and can clear all maps and tower.

Nice. I'm a little lucky with my knight. He's dark element. I have a 3* dark element and a 2*. Just need one more 2* from next weeks daily and I'll be able to fuse a 4*. So I'll make him a 5* next week without using my castle points. I'm just going to save them forever until I get the 6* selector lol.

Wow since getting Velika I'm storming through PvP. I'm just shy of 2300 and have only lost 1 match of my past 15 and it was to a 2 7K team. Using the 1:4 set up with Velika in the back at 60% bonus formation damage. She hits either of her AOEs and just destroys the other team. Can't wait to have a 7K so I can fill in the weak spots of the team. My focus will be ranking up Yuri to 6 and whatever 7K I get (please Eileen or Rachel!).

garath

Wow since getting Velika I'm storming through PvP. I'm just shy of 2300 and have only lost 1 match of my past 15 and it was to a 2 7K team. Using the 1:4 set up with Velika in the back at 60% bonus formation damage. She hits either of her AOEs and just destroys the other team. Can't wait to have a 7K so I can fill in the weak spots of the team. My focus will be ranking up Yuri to 6 and whatever 7K I get (please Eileen or Rachel!).

Very cool!!

I'm kind of sad about getting spike as my 7K. He's not the same calibur as Jave, eileen or rachel. I do like the freeze ability though. That comes in handy.

I use the 4-1 formation for arena myself. I have a pretty strong 4* +5 tank and the rest of my team just tears through them when the front one soaks damage.

Azusa

Spike? Sad? He is one of the 7knight that you need for speed ruby farming team. He + Hellenia as a tank can powerlevel everything.

garath

For the candy, I can see getting the 6* plus another reward. I've already gotten 43 today so the 300 should be cake. I'm thinking the 4* selector might be more valuable than the 5* regular ticket. If you can select a 7K with the 4* then that's way better. Does anyone know if 7K units are restricted from the selector?

Spike? Sad? He is one of the 7knight that you need for speed ruby farming team. He + Hellenia as a tank can powerlevel everything.

Oh really? Wonder why that is. He doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities over the other 7Ks. They all have AE. His passive is immune to debuff so maybe that? Or he gets something cool in his 6* form that I don't see yet.

I don't believe you can select a 7K. I just realized the 6* is not a selector...

I still wont take the 4*. Ranking up heroes really sucks.

garath

Um wow. Did the difficulty just spike at level 61 in the tower or what? I have no idea how I am going to get through that.

Ahh heck yeah, got Eileen with my 7K roll!

I don't know how many of you play the other big Netmarble game Marvel Future Fight, but there we have a decent community with two successful "guilds." I wonder if we can get the same thing going here. I'm not sure how many players we have.

garath

Yeah 61 is insane. I've read some people say they use the daily 7K and others have said the 7K has died.

I tried my daily 7K friend and did not succeed. Just got through the first half. Ugh.

I'm so tempted to fuse my two +5 five star units. They are both mediocre for 5* but they are the backbone of my team. I'm afraid my nice easy arena climb will stop if I fuse them away and get something else mediocre lol.

Not enough fodder. My 5* that I can rank up is only +3. I don't have any more 2* or 3* units to enhance with. Sigh.

How far are you? I'm in diamond and you need 6*s. You may get something bad though, but you're going to eventually get rid of them anyway. Fusing is so much easier than ranking up and that says a lot.

finally beat 52 and got the rook, i guess he's a bit more usable than chancellor.

It looks like its possible to get 2 or 3 6* with persistant farming with this event. I will try to gun for it.

Azusa how are you leveling your account so fast? Theres some min/max trick you're up to

Azusa

finally beat 52 and got the rook, i guess he's a bit more usable than chancellor.

It looks like its possible to get 2 or 3 6* with persistant farming with this event. I will try to gun for it.

Azusa how are you leveling your account so fast? Theres some min/max trick you're up to

Spam 2-5 hard. Or 5-5 easy to level up fodder. (1-4 formation and aoe 30lvl mage in the back. pew pew in seconds). I haven't used ruby to buy keys or anything. Just spam adventure. Sadly my team can finish 2-5 on auto reliable only if I'm using a friend.

You have 60 keys but I have 0. Thats why.

garath

How far are you? I'm in diamond and you need 6*s. You may get something bad though, but you're going to eventually get rid of them anyway. Fusing is so much easier than ranking up and that says a lot.

Just hit plat. Still going strong. I'll probably just fuse them. Move forward!

Unfortunately we can't get multiple of the same reward in the Halloween event :( 2 of the 6* reward would have been easy. At the very least we should be able to get both the 6* and the 5*. Maybe even the 4* selector as a bonus.

I made 75 candies yesterday. I'm sure I can do better today.

garath

Just made my first 6*! Ranked up my slyvia to complete the guide quest. Cost 100k to rank up. Ughhh. Now the quest is to get her to 30 lol

I couldn't wait and used 30 ruby to get more guild points and buy 3* elem selector.

5* 7knight hype.
vU9itfa.png

Nice!! Its hard to wait. I really want my 7K to 5*.

Edit: yeah. As I feared. The 6* un-enhanced isn't as strong as the 5* at +5. Looks like +2 the 6* will start to be better. It is going to take sooo many resources to get to +5. Man.

garath

Man. How is one supposed to get the resources to enhance a 6*? 2* drops fairly infrequently but enough that those could be used but at the rate of 7% per 2* you are looking at 72 units and a monetary cost of just around 700k. Holy crap.

3* would be slightly better needing 42 of them and 400k but those don't drop commonly at all.

I used a few of my dupe 4* units and all my 2* to get +1. The other +4 seem so far away.

Azusa

On facebook group is mentioned that 7-1 hard is best node to farm fodder and gold. Also there is always a possibility to farm ruby, roll and feed lol.

garath

On facebook group is mentioned that 7-1 hard is best node to farm fodder and gold. Also there is always a possibility to farm ruby, roll and feed lol.

Yeah. I'm sitting on 400 rubies right now. I'm having a hard time resisting the urge to pull lol.

I've only unlocked the first mastery on the second page though.

If I do pull, I'll wait until tomorrow and do it I'm the rate up that includes Rudy.

I wasted 300 rubies to get fodder for the last quest. If I didn't I wouldn't have Velika right now. At the same time, if I saved the gems I'd be on the last mastery.

I couldn't wait and used 30 ruby to get more guild points and buy 3* elem selector.

5* 7knight hype.
vU9itfa.png

Wait there's a selector??? I bought the random one... Damn it how did I miss that? I could have a 6* Eileen right now.

Yeah. I'm sitting on 400 rubies right now. I'm having a hard time resisting the urge to pull lol.

I've only unlocked the first mastery on the second page though.

If I do pull, I'll wait until tomorrow and do it I'm the rate up that includes Rudy.

remember to do single pulls, i tried it recently and got three 4*s out of 10 draws

Top Bottom