• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero |OT| Proving 0.5 Is Better Than 9

Crub

Found the game to be very bland and mediocre. There are some nice level themes like the magic carpet race and the mermaid factory, as for the actual level design there just isn't much going on. 1/2 Genie Hero controls like Mega Man and Shovel Knight, but completely lacks the intensity of those games. They shoehorned in Metroidvania elements, which just doesn't blend well at all with the overall linear level.

Btw, is it actually possible to beat
Ammo Baron without healing if yourself, if have no upgrades for extra damage output? Up until that point I tried to not buy upgrades, as to not make the game too easy, but I ended up only being able to beat him by cheesing as the crab.

Skeletos311

Found the game to be very bland and mediocre. There are some nice level themes like the magic carpet race and the mermaid factory, as for the actual level design there just isn't much going on. 1/2 Genie Hero controls like Mega Man and Shovel Knight, but completely lacks the intensity of those games. They shoehorned in Metroidvania elements, which just doesn't blend well at all with the overall linear level.

Btw, is it actually possible to beat
Ammo Baron without healing if yourself, if have no upgrades for extra damage output? Up until that point I tried to not buy upgrades, as to not make the game too easy, but I ended up only being able to beat him by cheesing as the crab.

I don't know what you mean by "healing if yourself", but the Shampoo item at the shop gives you more damage and the Silky Cream gives you increased whipping speed.

Cmagus

Finished the game last and had a blast with it. The visuals and animations are incredible, Wayforward never disappoints and the soundtrack is amazing as well but that's expected from Kaufman. All I have left to do now is the two speed run achievements which I plan on getting done today. The secret achievement
Queen of the Seven...cheese
was pretty good and it was great to actually use the
mouses bite on something

Crub

I don't know what you mean by "healing if yourself", but the Shampoo item at the shop gives you more damage and the Silky Cream gives you increased whipping speed.

The "if" got there by mistake, sorry.

I've already beaten the game, 100%, so I'm well aware of what upgrades there are. That wasn't the question. If the boss isn't beatable without upgrades or using healing items, then that's poor design.

JackelZXA

The "if" got there by mistake, sorry.

I've already beaten the game, 100%, so I'm well aware of what upgrades there are. That wasn't the question. If the boss isn't beatable without upgrades or using healing items, then that's poor design.

Yeah it's just harder. On my replays I avoid some of the powers now though. The half damage, reduce magic consumption, and potions are real cheeseballers that you don't REALLY need.

Soodanim

Gold Member
Over the course of the past two weeks I've finished all 3 modern games in this series. I bought RR in the Steam sale and got PC in the Humble Bundle shortly after. I finished those and wanted more, so I instantly bought HGH at full price off the strength of the first two and the "overwhelmingly positive" Steam opinions.

I was disappointed to find that HGH took such a large step away from what I loved about the first two games I played. In my mind they were going to stay on the trajectory of improvements made from RR to PC, but I couldn't have been more wrong. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed them all. It's just that I enjoyed HGH less than PC and missed several things.

-Level design. Stages with no returning to previous sections, no dungeons, no hidden breakable walls for secret items or areas.
-No increase in speed towards the end. Games like Guacamelee and Pirate's Curse give you abilities that let you re-traverse areas you've already been to with a feeling of power and speed, but that's missing for me in HGH. I guess it's a symptom of the removal of Metroidvania level design, but we're still having to go through these levels with small scale abilities. Maybe it was on purpose to drag the game out a bit longer.
-The art style of the previous games is gone. Maybe it's actually quicker/cheaper to model and texture 3 dimensons that to do sprites for 2 dimensions, but the game suffered because of it.
-Boss design. I did not like having 2 circular "Wait for your moment" bosses. They're boring.

In an ideal world, the game would have been Pirate's Curse on a bigger scale drawn in HD sprites (if they wanted to go that route) with magic. I don't mind the Order of Ecclesia method to levels Pirate's Curse had, it worked just fine.

As I said, I enjoyed HGH. I'll play the game again to unlock whatever that third character is (Risky?), but it won't be the game I return to for fun.

I liked the game, but the pacing between the linear levels and redoing the levels to get collectibles didn't work for me.

Good enough to keep for another playthrough, but not great enough to recommend without caveats.

I finished the game today. Enjoyed it overall. The art and music is absolutely wonderful.

I'm curious about the DLC plan for the game. I didn't back it on Kickstarter and got it a week ago on Steam. Will I still get the Risky DLC added to my game or will I have to pay for it? Is there any other paid DLC coming? I had a look at the Kickstarter page but obviously they only talk about offering all the content to backers.

OmegaX

I finished the game today. Enjoyed it overall. The art and music is absolutely wonderful.

I'm curious about the DLC plan for the game. I didn't back it on Kickstarter and got it a week ago on Steam. Will I still get the Risky DLC added to my game or will I have to pay for it? Is there any other paid DLC coming? I had a look at the Kickstarter page but obviously they only talk about offering all the content to backers.

WayForward said:
And remember that as Backers, you won't have to pay for any DLC (even future paid DLC)! So when you see us announce new content in 2017, remember... it's coming to you at no cost!
So, future DLC is either exclusive for backers (like the 3 special costumes and 1 extra transformation) or paid for non-backers and free for backers (extra scenarios).

Cheerilee

Backer exclusive transformation? Is it some sort of reskin or an actual ability that non backers will never get?

- Shantae is getting a blue costume (as opposed to her red one) and it's backer-exclusive.
- Risky Boots is getting a black-and-red costume (based on her original GBC appearance) and it's backer-exclusive.
- The "Drifter Blade" from Hyper Light Drifter is being included as a backer-exclusive weapon.
- A Tinkerbat transformation is going to be included as an exclusive transformation for any backers who spent more than $55. It should be an actual ability, although it's usefulness is entirely unknown (probably more useful than the Blobfish transformation, but that's not saying a lot).

- Playable Risky Boots is being worked on and will be released as DLC. Free for backers, price unknown for non backers (maybe free, but probably a good idea not to bet on it).
- Playable Rottytops, Bolo, and Sky are also being worked on. Same as above.
- Three alternate costumes for Shantae are being worked on, Bikini, Ninja, and Patty from Mighty Switch Force. They're supposed to have rebalanced stats and costume-exclusive abilities. Like above, released as DLC, free for backers, price for non-backers unknown.

There's a chance that Wayforward might decide to try and create some of their unrealized stretch goals (two more stages, full voice acting, maybe even animated cutscenes) as paid DLC, but they seem to have pledged to make those things free for backers (paid for non-backers), if they do decide to make them.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Backer exclusive transformation? Is it some sort of reskin or an actual ability that non backers will never get?
From what I'm seeing, it turns you into a Tinkerbat.

....considering they're the first enemy you fight, I doubt they're actually useful for much.

Also noticed the costumes that're coming later will feature "rebalanced stats" & "special moves", so perhaps the bikini will offer less defense for example.

They also mentioned Rottytops, Sky, & Bolo also coming with their own story & abilities.

The other backer rewards were "Blue Shantae, Classic Risky colors, & Drifter Sword". Though I haven't seen footage of these, just pics from the kickstarter

Edit: It's explained more in detail above, though here's some pics:

Update-Backer-Only.png

Lx9SG2E.png

iJT5FK6.png

3rfcTPV.png

I suppose if the tinkerbat plays similar to the existing bat transform it's fine. It would be a little weird to lock an actual new ability/transformation to backers only.

I got the game as a gift so I don't really get to say this, but it was kind of light on content for the price. I was hoping at least Risky would be a free update for everyone but I guess it's safe to assume the rest of the content will all cost more.

Cheerilee

I suppose if the tinkerbat plays similar to the existing bat transform it's fine. It would be a little weird to lock an actual new ability/transformation to backers only.

I got the game as a gift so I don't really get to say this, but it was kind of light on content for the price. I was hoping at least Risky would be a free update for everyone but I guess it's safe to assume the rest of the content will all cost more.
I think everyone is in general agreement that Half-Genie Hero is kind of light on content.

I kind of suspect that maybe Risky, Rotty, Bolo, Sky, and the three new costumes might be included for everyone as free DLC, because they were stretch goals, and Wayforward included other stretch goals (the magic carpet stage, the rival's stage) as fundamental expansions to the core game, and these new ways to play that core game were pushed back to be released as DLC because they're not ready yet and Wayforward wanted to get the game out before Christmas. If they were pushed back to avoid a delay, not pushed back because Wayforward would like more money, then Wayforward might make them free.

And if they were slated to be paid DLC, Wayforward might reconsider charging for them (or at least price them to be very inexpensive) to offset the general sense that HGH is lacking in content (I'm sure Wayforward doesn't want their customers to feel ripped off).

But I never expect free. I think you should always brace yourself for DLC to cost money. I even doubt the apparent pledge that backers could get future DLC for free. Wayforward might just say "Oh, we were talking about Risky Boots when we mentioned free DLC for backers." Just brace for the worst case scenario, and be happy when the best case scenario happens.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I would be content with paying for Rotty, Bolo, & Sky considering they have their own story, especially if Risky was given as a freebie.....& they were priced reasonably.

OmegaX

I think everyone is in general agreement that Half-Genie Hero is kind of light on content.

I kind of suspect that maybe Risky, Rotty, Bolo, Sky, and the three new costumes might be included for everyone as free DLC, because they were stretch goals, and Wayforward included other stretch goals (the magic carpet stage, the rival's stage) as fundamental expansions to the core game, and these new ways to play that core game were pushed back to be released as DLC because they're not ready yet and Wayforward wanted to get the game out before Christmas. If they were pushed back to avoid a delay, not pushed back because Wayforward would like more money, then Wayforward might make them free.

And if they were slated to be paid DLC, Wayforward might reconsider charging for them (or at least price them to be very inexpensive) to offset the general sense that HGH is lacking in content (I'm sure Wayforward doesn't want their customers to feel ripped off).

But I never expect free. I think you should always brace yourself for DLC to cost money. I even doubt the apparent pledge that backers could get future DLC for free. Wayforward might just say "Oh, we were talking about Risky Boots when we mentioned free DLC for backers." Just brace for the worst case scenario, and be happy when the best case scenario happens.

There is this backer update:

WayForward said:
On the subject of Downloadable Content, what's included in the ”Launch Game" anyway? Answers for you! The first release of the game is what we call ”Shantae Mode". You'll be able to play the full game, beginning to end as you would with any previous Shantae release. The base game includes all of the Bonus Chapters which were funded as Stretch Goals, nestled right into the main storyline.

After that we'll have DLC a-plenty, arriving as quickly as we can finish it. Every DLC character has been in development for several months, and all of them are currently playable in varying stages of completion. This includes Risky Boots, Sky, Bolo, Rottytops, and also Ninja Shantae, Officer Shantae, and Beach Shantae. All ”Paid DLC" will be free to Backers, naturally.

Backer Exclusive DLC like Blue Shantae, Classic Risky colors, Drifter Sword, and the Tier-Specific Tinkerbat Transformation are all currently being worked on as well. Once the game has launched, we'll start having regular updates to detail these game-changing new characters and play styles!

Notice that only "Sequins of unfortunate events" and "Fire and Forget" were funded and are marked as Bonus Chapters in the promotional images from the Kickstarter page. Apparently, others were meant to be DLC from the start. All DLC including backer exclusive DLC will be given away to backers as codes to redeem on the store of your preference (PSN, eShop, etc)

Nice! Glad that they added PSTV support in. I know it was a huge deal breaker for some people. Can't wait for the DLC either!

Although I really hope I get that credit email. My name wasn't even a nickname. Hmm...

Psxphile

Not expecting much from that "secret special surprise" but a new title screen would be nice. The current one is pretty boring, af.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Not expecting much from that "secret special surprise" but a new title screen would be nice. The current one is pretty boring, af.
What even is it? Was it just the unlockable gallery pics?

At least we got some news on the DLC, which I was hoping for when I saw new posts in this thread. Pretty much the main reason I'm hanging onto the game.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
They also mentioned Rottytops, Sky, & Bolo also coming with their own story & abilities.
Weren't those in the stretch goals but didn't make it? So they made enough from sales to make them as DLC now?

Cheerilee

Finally got around to reviewing this game & forgot to post it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uqJConT61U

Short version: It's good, just not on par with Pirate's Curse.

Random comment about something you brought up in your review, but more just a comment about Half-Genie Hero in general.

I noticed how you mentioned that the controls in Pirate's Curse are somewhat more fun than the controls in HGH, but... Playable Risky should be arriving someday. It's supposed to offer the same controls as Pirate's Curse.

IIRC, there was an interview a while back where Matt Bozon said that a lot of HGH (both in terms of game-making challenge and game-playing experience) is going to come from the variety of playstyles, with Playable Risky, Playable Sky, Playable Rottytops, Playable Bolo, not to mention things like the Bikini Costume, Ninja Costume, and Patty Costume. On top of the large number of Shantae Transformations.

A common complaint with HGH is that it's short, but in a sense, the game launched in an unfinished state. The DLC being ready at launch might've given people a weightier impression of the game, while showing up late gives people a reason to return to the party. I'm not sure if one is better than the other, but I think Wayforward's hand was forced because they're still working on the game, and I think they really really wanted to be finished and have something to share with people already.

CazTGG

Random comment about something you brought up in your review, but more just a comment about Half-Genie Hero in general.

I noticed how you mentioned that the controls in Pirate's Curse are somewhat more fun than the controls in HGH, but... Playable Risky should be arriving someday. It's supposed to offer the same controls as Pirate's Curse.

IIRC, there was an interview a while back where Matt Bozon said that a lot of HGH (both in terms of game-making challenge and game-playing experience) is going to come from the variety of playstyles, with Playable Risky, Playable Sky, Playable Rottytops, Playable Bolo, not to mention things like the Bikini Costume, Ninja Costume, and Patty Costume. On top of the large number of Shantae Transformations.

A common complaint with HGH is that it's short, but in a sense, the game launched in an unfinished state. The DLC being ready at launch might've given people a weightier impression of the game, while showing up late gives people a reason to return to the party. I'm not sure if one is better than the other, but I think Wayforward's hand was forced because they're still working on the game, and I think they really really wanted to be finished and have something to share with people already.

I cut this from the review since I felt it dragged it down but the impression I got from Half-Genier Hero was that Wayforward had a plan to include all the extra chapters in the base game but, due to lack of funding, were unable to design them in addition to the extra modes they're still working on. The most obvious example of this is
when Nega Shantae happens and is resolved in under 5 seconds thanks to the power of friendship. You can tell they wanted to have a level where they explored this part of the story further but, since they didn't reach the stretch goal, what we ended up with was anticlimactic and felt out of place in the overall story.

Intel_89

I started playing the game two days ago and after being blown away by the visuals and first couple of levels I'm not kinda disapointed with the game. It seems to have been built around this idea of playing stages multiple times which is fine but I wish that instead there were more unique stages.

Glad there is an update! Hard-core Mode sounds like something I'll have fun with.

...But why do I get the feeling that I'm not going to receive an email for my name in the credits???

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wonder if there's any reward for beating Hardcore Mode.

....."rebalanced magic items" makes me fear the infinite magic & invincibility items will be removed/nerfed....

Fitz

Didn't know a "Hard Core" mode was coming at all, look forward to trying that. I know Shantae isn't exactly known for being hard as nails, but HGH was far too easy. Would be good if they could somehow encourage more use of some of the lesser transformations as well while they're at it.

New update. Update 1.01 is coming this monday.

The update delivers bug fixes (they don't specify which), PSTV support, and Hard Core mode.

might as well post it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #101 Mar 2, 2017
Update 1.01 is Ready! Hard Core Mode and More!

Hi Backers! In our last update we mentioned that a fun surprise was on the way. We know it's difficult to wait for Risky Boots and other DLC characters to arrive. And while we're deep in development and can assure you that wait will certainly be worth it (oh yes it will!), we really wanted to give you something to enjoy in the meantime. So to thank you once again for your patience and support, we'd like to bring you this all-new, and totally unexpected new mode! Drum roll please...

Introducing HARD CORE MODE!

Hard Core Mode is a new difficulty setting for the main ”Shantae" mode in Shantae: Half-Genie Hero. This mode is designed to provide an old-school, tough-as-nails challenge to players who miss the days of rage-quitting and throwing controllers. This mode offers a stiff challenge to any player daring to test their mettle. The same studio that developed such unforgiving brutal bliss as Contra 4, Bloodrayne Betrayal, Double Dragon Neon, and the original Shantae has returned to its roots, preparing for you a scalding hot platter of anger food. Trust us, there is no mercy to be found in this new mode, and if you want to survive you'll need to master the game completely. There is no mercy to be found here – it's Hard Core!

Warning! This new mode is not for everybody! On the other hand, it IS for everybody since it will be FREE to Backers, and anyone who bought the game.

What to expect in Shantae: Half-Genie Hero HARD CORE MODE:

Pain and suffering!
Harder hitting enemies!
Faster enemy patterns!
Faster scroll speeds!
Remixed enemy locations, and more of ‘em!
New Boss patterns, attacks, and stats!
Healing Items capped at six!
Re-balanced magic items!
Poor Shantae!

Again, HARD CORE MODE is free for everyone, and is included with Update 1.01

Bug Fixes!

Thanks to everyone who reported a bug or sent us a video. Twitch streams, Let's Play videos, message board comments – it's all helped us make the game better. The first game stability update (Update 1.01) will arrive on March 6th, and includes:

Bug fixes for all platforms
PSTV support (Playstation Vita version)
Free bonus content: HARD CORE MODE

We're supporting every platform in every territory with this update. So if your particular version doesn't update on Monday at 9:00 AM PST, it will soon! This includes retail versions.

What is next?

The team is hard at work on DLC! Risky Boots Mode is coming along beautifully, and our animation team is almost done bringing Risky to life. Now we're creating custom level content for her, and we expect to be working on this mode through Spring. We'll share more details soon, so please hang in there and enjoy HARD CORE MODE in the meantime.

Attention, Your-Name-In-Credits Backers

To anyone who was omitted from the credits (we're looking at you Matt ”Pikachu Fan" B@z@n), an email was sent out on 3-1-2017 which included a form. Please find that email, click the link, and fill out that form so we can get you into the next update! Included in that form are guidelines for which character counts are allowed, along with some other restrictions as well. Get your form turned in so we can include you! Thanks!

Happy Nintendo Switch Day!

Last but not least, are you buying the new Nintendo Switch? The team over here is excited for Switch, and WayForward is a Switch developer. And yet, we haven't announced... anything at all? It makes you think we're up to something. It's all so suspicious! Don't worry - we'll have more info for you soon. Enjoy launch day, and we'll see you on the other side!

Closing remarks:

Thanks again for Backing Shantae: Half-Genie Hero. We hope you enjoy Update 1.01 and the included HARD CORE MODE - We look forward to watching your streams!

- See you next time!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't expect a new hard mode so that's nice.
I guess a Switch port is coming too? Although. Mighty Switch force would be more fitting for the console

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
So Risky Boots DLC won't be out until at least summer, since they say that they expect to work on it "through spring." Kinda sucks, but hey, it's not like there aren't a ton of games to play right now!

Hard Core Mode is definitely not for me. HGH was pretty easy, yeah, but I don't mind that — I don't like getting angry at games, I like relaxing and having fun. It's nice of them to give free content for people who live for challenge, though.

Opa-Pa

New enemy placement and patterns are nice, but the rest sounds like it'll just make the game even less fun.

Honestly I'm so disappointed with this game that I'm not sure I'll try the future DLC at all if it takes too long...

Slaythe

New enemy placement and patterns are nice, but the rest sounds like it'll just make the game even less fun.

Honestly I'm so disappointed with this game that I'm not sure I'll try the future DLC at all if it takes too long...

I thought the game was great, just some things to address.

Which are addressed in that mode... I don't see how that will be less fun, just faster paced and more intense.

New update

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #102 May 6 2017 Update of EVIL!

Greetings and smellutations, Backers!

You asked for it, and oh yeah, you’re going to GET it. Nasty villainous DLC, that is! We’ve got some updates for you, so pardon our candor – it’s what happens when you work side by side with Risky Boots and her horrible hench-monsters the Tinkerbats for any length of time! This is a hefty update because we’ve been up to NO GOOD in our studio of skullduggery! First, it’s time to take a peek at the upcoming Risky Boots DLC, a huge add-on that is a literal game-changer. Next, we have an update on BACKER REWARDS, including the Tinkerbat Dance, Blue Shantae, and Classic Risky. So be sure to read the entire update – Risky Boots commands it!
You ARRR a Pirate!

Back in 200X, you all funded a stretch goal that enabled us to create an entirely new campaign for the bodacious buccaneer, Risky Boots! Today we’d like to give you a preview of what you’ll be getting when this exciting new campaign launches THIS SUMMER:

A Brand New Adventure!

In this brand new storyline, you’ll play the role of Risky Boots as she travels to the four corners of Sequin Land in search of components needed to deliver destruction on poor Sequin Land. Risky Boots DLC is filled with new puzzles, new enemies, and a new End Boss…. (Any guesses who it might be?).

The Captain’s Cabin!

Risky’s base of operations is her ship’s cabin. From the comfort of her luxurious bathtub, Risky can order around her crewmen and decide where they should travel to next. Players will be able to sail to any of the “Shantae Mode” levels in any order - but the content found within those levels will be radically different this time around! More on that in a moment. For now, enjoy this Captain’s Cabin concept art!

New Moves and Cursed Magic!

If you played Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse, you’ll be happy to know that Risky Boots DLC brings back the “Pirate Gear” style of play. Risky will unlock new equipment as she progresses, which includes the Cannon (for multi-jumping), the Pirate Hat (for gliding) and some new gear like the Grappling Hook! If you liked Pirate’s Curse, you’ll feel right at home in this mode!

New Enemies!

Yar, matey – thar be monsters! Yes, Risky Boots will be facing new enemies, too! We’re bringing back some fan-favorites, and we’ll touch on two of them today:

Wetman is back, and he’s gonna defend his watery turf with claws of snipping! A sizable foe that can block attacks and attack with terrifying swiftness!

Batgal returns! Another of our favorite Game Boy combatants is back to whip players into a tizzy! She’s ready to bring the pain, but Risky Boots is no pushover, so Batgal better keep on her toes!

Cristina Vee in the Booth!

Did you know that Cristina Vee is the voice of both Shantae AND Risky Boots? Yep, it’s true! Cristina came by Mint Potion recording studios recently to voice Risky, and she slayed us all with another killer performance! Risky has a lot of witty one-liners, and Cristina had us swabbing the deck with tears of laughter. We can’t wait for you to hear it!

Setting Sail this Summer!

The new Risky Boots campaign will arrive this summer, and as always Backers will be getting this DLC at no cost. We’ll have more information on Risky’s Mode in our next update!

Exclusive Backer Reward: Tinkerbat Dance DLC:

We’ve finished development of the Tinkerbat Transformation Dance! With this new addition, Shantae will be able to haggle with someone (or something) during her adventure to unlock this new Transformation Dance. As a Tinkerbat, Shantae can slash using a speedy scimitar, and glide by deploying a Tinker-Copter! The Tinkerbat Dance will work with Shantae Mode, Hero Mode, and Hard Core Mode.

This content was created exclusively for “Tinkerbat Tier” Backers ($55 and above), and will not be made available to the general public. The Tinkerbat DLC is being submitted to all gaming platforms for approval, and should be ready to roll soon! We’ll update you the moment codes start to arrive!

ALSO: Please remember that with all DLC, you will receive the code (or codes) for the platform(s) that you previously selected. WayForward has to actually purchase these DLC codes in advance, and for this reason we are unable to freely swap codes between platforms. Thanks for understanding.

Reward Update!

We’re also putting the finishing touches on Blue Shantae and Classic Risky, and will soon begin work on the Drifter Blade attack!

The Collector’s Coin and Lenticular Poster is also under way, and we’re almost done lining up manufacturers for our Music CD, Shirt, and Art Book.

Of course, the playable Sky, Bolo, Rottytops are also in development, along with the Costume Modes! We’ve been busy!

Excitement Abounds!

We’re as excited as ever about these new Shantae: Half-Genie Hero modes and Backer Rewards! It’s going to be a fun summer, and believe it or not, there are still surprises in store! See you next update, Backers!

------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero/posts/1822125

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well, least we got a release window for the Risky Boots DLC. Wonder how much it'll cost for non-backers.

Would be neat if it included trophies/achievements, but I feel like that's not gonna happen.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Good to have an update. The new enemies look neat, and so does the grappling hook. I hope this is earlier in summer than later, but considering June is fast approaching without a firm date nailed down, I have a feeling this is more of an August thing.

Top Bottom