• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SSB for 3DS & U - Tourney Mode, Youtube Replay DLC Stages and Mii Costumes (K. Rool)

Alfredo

All you people talking about how K. Rool as an possible character in spite of the Mii costume are just getting my hopes up for Heihachi to become a real character, too.

Now where are the Chorus Kid and Ice Climber costumes?

...right? :(

large.gif

Besides the trailer isn't that how Sakurai revealed Meta Knight? Showed off a Mii Fighter wearing his mask on the Halberd, then the next day showed off Meta Knight with one of the screenshots showing Meta Knight beating up the imposter?

Hope is a dangerous thing to give people...

Richie

Besides the trailer isn't that how Sakurai revealed Meta Knight? Showed off a Mii Fighter wearing his mask on the Halberd, then the next day showed off Meta Knight with one of the screenshots showing Meta Knight beating up the imposter?

Damn, true, good memory. Oooh man I'm now confident this is gonna happen.

ffdgh

Chrom finally got his chance! Shame he didn't get his exalted falchion light saber for lols. Also that king k.rool costume is so deliciously trollish/nice.

Fingers crossed for a balance patch being included too.

Neiteio

Sakurai: "This is a Mii Fighter costume based on King K. Rool from the original Donkey Kong Country. No one remembers him, so we murdered him in a blood sacrifice to sustain my youth. We fed his bones to Twinbellows, but we still had the flayed skin left over. I hope you enjoying wearing it like the fucked-up body-snatcher you are." *bows deeply*

Banzai

Haven't been following stuff like that too closely, what exactly needs balancing in your opinions?

edit: meant to post this in community, but whatever

Mistle

Hell yes to new stages (great choices) and FINALLY we're getting a proper online mode. Will this be somewhat like MK8 communities? Can't wait, surprised how imminent it'll be out.

Sucks K Rool is just a costume however.

i dont get everyone being so mad over K .K.Rool costumes. I think its cool that they are acutally using him again.

Also, THE BEST STAGE Hyrule Castle Returns!

Top Bottom