• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SSB for 3DS & U - Tourney Mode, Youtube Replay DLC Stages and Mii Costumes (K. Rool)

What if this is a reference to the "Kredits"

Sakurai "disconfirms" him with a costume and K.Rool "dies", but then... THE END?... K.Rool is playable and he never really died.

There's no Squidmurais in that game though.

Umm...
eF0qQKs.png

Neiteio

Right now, the Fan Manipulation Department at Nintendo is waiting for everyone to buy the K. Rool Mii Fighter to prove they'd buy a character, too. "And then we won't make one -- just like how those EarthBound sales didn't lead to Mother 3!" Reggie says, bursting out laughing, while a drunk Bill Trinen dances in the background.

Masked Man

I said wow
Well, K. Rool had a good run

All bets on Dixie Kong

The game could use a few more female fighters, so I would be okay with this. :X

While you are making Mii costumes, what about a Kumatora costume?

While I would love a Kumatora costume, it wouldn't feel right if she weren't able to use PSI. :/

#WhensTakamaruMiiCostume

#WhensLynMiiCostume

They said they'll be revealing more tomorrow, so perhaps they'll come sooner than you think! ;)

lmao at that King K Rool slap in the face
#BasedSakurai

NsNwJOC.gif

Sakurai is the new HBIC. <3

Neiteio

What if this is a reference to the "Kredits"

Sakurai "disconfirms" him with a costume and K.Rool "dies", but then... THE END?... K.Rool is playable and he never really died.
What if this is like Bruce Willis in The Sixth Sense and K. Rool realizes he's been dead (to Nintendo) all along?

FSLink

Banned
The game could use a few more female fighters, so I would be okay with this. :X

Even better if they bother to go back and add customs to DLC characters later.

Imagine Dixie Kong with DK's Kong Cyclone and Diddy's agility + HOO HAH in one character. :3

Masked Man

I said wow
Even better if they bother to go back and add customs to DLC characters later.

Imagine Dixie Kong with DK's Kong Cyclone and Diddy's agility + HOO HAH in one character. :3

I wonder what kind of customs Lucas would get?

And that sounds terrifying, so I'm okay not imagining it, lol. Most powerful pigtails ever!

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
While you are making Mii costumes, what about a Kumatora costume?

500px-Kumatora_Clay.png

Mother/Earthbound characters work the best with Mii's with their giant heads and aren't too difficult to recreate. So yes give me a Kumatora one.

Heh, needed a good pick me up after today. Thanks Sakurai and SmashGAF for notifying.

Also.....*hugs hatchtag & Gonzo*

Hang in there guys.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This just deconfirmed King K Rool right...

We could still be getting Kaptain K Rool guys... guys?

Just think, Brawler K.Rool can throw a shot put for a special move and we can pretend it's like a cannonball, it's okay guys, it's gonna be okay!

This just deconfirmed King K Rool right...

We could still be getting Kaptain K Rool guys... guys?

It's time to move on, throw our weight behind Lord Fredrik because RELEVANCY or something.
250px-SnowmadLeader.jpg

Ooo I'd love that. Damn it there are so many stage possibilities 2 can offer for smash.
I'd love a Krazy Kremland stage.

Brambles
Krazy Kremland
Gloomy Gulch
The Flying Krock
A Lost World stage that flies through volcanos, ice caves, jungles, and Krocodile Kore

OVERWHELMING!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Interviewer: Have you considered adding an enemy from the Donkey Kong series like K Rool?
Sakurai: I thought we already did with Mario. [laughs]

All you people talking about how K. Rool as an possible character in spite of the Mii costume are just getting my hopes up for Heihachi to become a real character, too.

Now where are the Chorus Kid and Ice Climber costumes?
We got Rhythm Monkey so that is Rhythm Heaven done. I guess the Polar Bear w/shades will be the Ice Climber one.

I feel like Edward Elric trying to bring his mother back to life except instead we pooled together to try and create a smash bros character out of a dead character and ended up creating some mii costume abomination in its place.
"No...this is wrong, this isn't what we wanted!"

All aboard the Dixie Kong train friends, I've got a good feeling about it (I don't).

I feel like Edward Elric trying to bring his mother back to life except instead we pooled together to try and create a smash bros character out of a dead character and ended up creating some mii costume abomination in its place.

All aboard the Dixie Kong train friends, I've got a good feeling about it (I don't).
Funky & Cranky Kong Tag-Team is where it's at if we're diverting our efforts to stuffing the ballot with someone else now.

As long as it gets us more Tropical Freeze songs ¯_(&#12484;)_/¯

Son Of D

Youtube uploads, tournament mode and new stages. Thanks for the birthday present Sakurai.

Don't really give a shit about K. Rool so the mii costume is a big meh from me.

Top Bottom