• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
He has the newest post in the CS:GO thread

If he's been playing that, I can understand going private. I get four friend invites a day and I only have skins worth .04 cents in my inventory.

Have fun :)
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dio Brando, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-2F0CD561CDFD33E7 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 5 entrants total.
Total War ROME II Caesar in Gaul -- MB-034BCA9DB2223521

t1416947714z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
uh so delivery guy just knocked at my door

did any of you guys send me this as a joke? I didnt buy anything

cause I had to pay $6 shipping/handling and im guessing it's a uplay code so I wasted money

why

what is happening

Sorry.

MQX

Wow. Thanks
for the link ;P

O_O

Germany ... what are you doing?!? Germany ... STAHP!!!!! O_O

Developed by the creators of Ski-World Simulator, Mining & Tunneling Simulator and Woodcutter Simulator 2013 ;p.

WTF.

Why does this get disabled while there are tits in The Titcher 2 and the upcoming Grand Tit Auto V??

Steam
and probably volvo ;p

Humble SEGA bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Dreamcast collection
  • NiGHTS
  • Sonic & All Stars Racing
  • Total War Rome II Caesar in Gaul DLC
  • Football Manager 2015 Miles Tactic DLC
TIER 2: BTA
  • Empire Total War
  • Company of Heroes 2 - Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West
TIER 3: 12$
  • Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai
Wait. This is the SEGA bundle? Hype is dead. I'm disappointed at this : (.

Also, I see that the BTA drops 1 cent every minute :/

lol @ the top contributor:

Top Contributors

Dear SEGA, please port JSRF to PC
$100.00

Lol. I'm waiting for the contributor "Dear SEGA, please port Bayonetta to PC" or "Dear SEGA, please port Vanquish to PC" ;p.

Strider

Yea Shadownet deleted me as well. Hope he's alright.

I bought the upcoming Lara Croft game just so I could play coop with him and was looking forward to it. Bummed he seems to have left for good :( I hope he returns.

I tried sending him a friend request yesterday after noticing but it went ignored.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

cause I had to pay $6 shipping/handling and im guessing it's a uplay code so I wasted money

why

what is happening

Who here has your physical address?

Alright. I don't think it's fair to talk bad about anyone when we don't know the actual circumstances.

As dave said. I know that shadow plays CS:GO almost all the time. So there is a very realistic possibility that he went private because of sth related to that.

I know him pretty well. He's a good kid and wouldn't do this just to scam or anything like that.
-
why
what is happening
Easily solvable. Just send me the game key >_>

Salsa

I guess I can trade this asscrap thing if anyone has a cool steam spare since i've been away for a while

I miss my six non-rushed-bad-performance dollars

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Posted yet? (probably yes, but eh)

Targeting December to 'begin the process' AKA no clue when it is happening

Yeah it was posted not too long ago, but between this and the "pay to upgrade to DX11" stuff they're pulling for DS2, that game is going off my wishlist.

didamangi

Resident Evil HD Remaster $35 on PS3, hmmm. I hope that's not the price on Steam as well.

Well being Steamworks even if the initial version gets pulled for the newer one there should be plenty of retail copies about. The smallish Tesco by me has a few copies of DSII, even has the Prepare to Die Edition with the the art book and other physical bits and bobs for the first Dark Souls for £9. Worth keeping an eye on the situation and there's no real need to rush into anything just yet if at all.

Is it the PC version? You should PM me if it gets any lower :D

Strider

All I want from the sale is a good price for Metal Gear Rising. According to Enhanced Steam it's hit $7.50 before... I'd jump on that I think.

chronomac

I'd be way more excited about the SSD than Assassin's Creed. I need one for my loud system. Also need a better case, but that's another matter.

Shadownet

Banned
Guys, I'm fine. (well sorta)

I just deleted everyone because I just wanted a two days break from stuff. I had to get out of the house to do a few important personal things, and when I get back I wanted to play some other stuff on Steam beside CS. (finally made significant progress in the Witcher 2 and Dragon Age Origins).

I just felt like I needed to not post on GAF and talk to anyone on Steam for a few days. Honestly I felt better. Plus my friends list needed a little cleaning. I had way too many non-gaffer on there and gaffers who I haven't talk to since July.

In conclusion, I just wanted to do a "Cheddahz" if you get my reference. Don't worry I still keep a list of the IOU. I intend to fulfill them to the best of my ability.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Empire Total War -- MB-1A6319BFB98E12CE - Taken by TheAutomator
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-D34A196187610884 - Taken by Saty

Miguel81

Man, I don't know if I should jump on the Sapphire R290 w/4 games that's on sale or the Gigabyte 970 w/1. It's one or the other, but I really want to replay the Batman games with PhysX. Sometimes I hate
love
this time of the year.

I just deleted everyone because I just wanted a two days break from stuff. I had to get out of the house to do a few important personal things, and when I get back I wanted to play some other stuff on Steam beside CS. (finally made significant progress in the Witcher 2 and Dragon Age Origins).

I just felt like I needed to not post on GAF and talk to anyone on Steam for a few days. Honestly I felt better. Plus my friends list needed a little cleaning. I had way too many non-gaffer on there and gaffers who I haven't talk to since July.

In conclusion, I just wanted to do a "Cheddahz" if you get my reference. Don't worry I still keep a list of the IOU. I intend to fulfill them to the best of my ability.
Glad to hear everythings fine :)

Just don't pull some scary stuff like that again bro.

Hope your personal stuff turns out well man.

wha- what the fuck?! whyd my boy cheddahz delete me?! I thought we were chill as ice. :( also imy jj, you never answer my msgs <3 hope everything is good.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Dumb enquiry time: There's a PnC game on Steam that I sunk a fair amount of time into. Early on there's a character you can interact with and he deals in, well, "garbage". The character you control is an innocent if flawed naive habitant who has very little understanding of the world around him. If memory serves, he's purely white and has a long nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom