• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
It begins

tumblr_inline_nbfwztVlN01sz4acd.gif

Aviary Attorney - Hatoful Investigations. 1840 french art inspired VN Adventure game

Those are scans from a book... pretty sure of it.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys and 1 Desura key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-DCA03BB0D7840AC7 - Taken by Ray Wonder
Worms Pinball -- MB-0A1157C88A947595 - Taken by Majukun
Rover Rescue -- MB-C7B2E2D16CEBCDFD - Taken by factorone
Nux -- MB-DAC25F62B01CD6FD - Taken by nja
ulgzbKC.png
100% Orange Juice (Desura) -- MB-1D4FFA61FB3721BA - Taken by famfrit

Please, take them all

Anteater

Hope red faction guerilla will still be cheap, now that they patched out gfwl I wanna try it.

Doubt there are many AAA games that will drop low enough for me this sale.

Tellaerin

so guys, I know dragon age 2 isn't that great but is it a decent game if i go in with low expectations, should I play through it before getting to the latest? also some yay or nays would be appreciated on the following:

Dragon Age Awakening

The Saboteur

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

yay

nay (not bad but can be very glitchy)

YAYAY

The Saboteur was a lot of fun, and the beta patch for the PC version fixed most of the issues, so I'd personally give that one a "yay", myself.

79IiQ4c.png

File under "why the hell not". Now I can build the ultimate online haven for like-minded robosexuals.

Or the ultimate Taylor Swift fansite. I'm pretty sure she's a synthetic.

Miguel81

No. It wasn't scary, it wasn't entertaining, it was boring. Just like the third film. Then again, a single alien combined with Sigorney Weaver for 90+ minutes is not my idea of a good time.

Honestly, I probably enjoyed Alien Resurrection more than Alien or Alien 3 when it came down to it. Sure, it's a ludicrous premise and ends up being over the top in that it takes itself seriously while at the same time managing almost a B-movie type vibe where it never should have been released to theaters.

OT:
I don't hate Resurrection like some others. It's actually easier to watch than the 3rd film, even if it's not as good. The biggest tragedy in the series is not having that sequel with Hicks.

Ruruja

I like weird games, you all know I really do, but Particulars is too weird even for me. I'm not enjoying it, maybe it's "not my thing" thing or maybe it is a tad too odd for being a game (><).

I think you need a ... particular mindset to enjoy it.

HappyJase.png

Tatsunoko reference?

No clue -- reminded me of the "Chuck" mask from PAYDAY2... not really my style... I'm just glad that, although I like Ken, I don't have to play him all the time now because I really dislike 90% of his additional costumes. [When I do play him, I generally use the training attire where he still has the long hair pony tail from Alpha timeline...]

Sajjaja

so guys, I know dragon age 2 isn't that great but is it a decent game if i go in with low expectations, should I play through it before getting to the latest? also some yay or nays would be appreciated on the following:

Dragon Age Awakening

The Saboteur

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

I heard all of those are yay, especially PvZGW

Locust

EU version of Who Wants to be a Millionaire got pulled it looks like.

EverQuest II: Tears of Veeshan also (replaced by new expansion).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
EU version of Who Wants to be a Millionaire got pulled it looks like.

EverQuest II: Tears of Veeshan also (replaced by new expansion).

booo I didnt get all the dlc

Shadownet

Banned
Honestly, I'm not sure I ever sat down and watched that one -- I remember it crossing my path several times, but I do not recall ever actually *watching* it.

You should watch it. I think it's one of the best movie I've ever seen. My favorite Nolan film, yes even beating Inception and Dark Knight.

Anyway, while I was away. I learned to play Magic from my best friend. Managed to beat him in a 3 way draft duel. (if you play Magic then you know what I'm talking about)

It was amazing. He was slowly killing of me and our other best friend, he got 6 creatures on the field and a ton of mana. But I played 2 instant cards within 2 turns and it completely destroyed him. He was shocked cause he thought he had it in the bag. Magic is fun.

L.O.R.D

and .. i hit 308 games with the last bundle
before that i had 299 games
so, i redeemed 9 games ?
i thought Dreamcast Collection considered 1 game , and inside them are 4 games

What the $*@( am I reading in this thread right now???

Alien is one of the only perfect movies ever made.

I weep, WEEP, for the future. Kids these days. Get off my perfect 70's sci-fi lawn.

And totally unrelated... but Dragon Age 2 isn't that bad of a game either.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Here's some DLC, it's from the Humble Bundle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Total War Rome 2: Caesar in Gaul -- MB-EBC4D7BF39DFBCC4 - Taken by EzioCroft. 4 entrants total.

Here are some other games from recent bundles.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BinaryPork2737, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Point Perfect -- MB-5978BC7715EDA735 - Taken by redlacs. 3 entrants total.
Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West -- MB-EBC4D7BF39DFBCC4 - Taken by EzioCroft. 4 entrants total.
Freedom Fall -- MB-7C066E194CA615F9 - Taken by gaiadyne. 2 entrants total.
Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar -- MB-4A48CCB59DD7E28A - Taken by Sarcasm. 1 entrants total.
Kingdom Rush -- MB-B38A3B2A96ADB8C9 - Taken by SaveFerris. 3 entrants total.
Betrayer -- MB-F6DC200FFB5E3D71 - Taken by WisK. 1 entrants total.
Aces Wild: Manic Brawling Action! -- MB-1C314E802D021A9F - Taken by ViviOggi. 1 entrants total.
Tail Drift -- MB-B6F56049E65DE694 - Taken by Kifimbo. 2 entrants total.
1954 Alcatraz -- MB-D4982A02BD4AA158 - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
Beyond Space -- MB-20C939D373AD6D7A - Taken by Darth Kupi. 3 entrants total.

t1416958635z1.png

Uzzy

You should watch it. I think it's one of the best movie I've ever seen. My favorite Nolan film, yes even beating Inception and Dark Knight.

Anyway, while I was away. I learned to play Magic from my best friend. Managed to beat him in a 3 way draft duel. (if you play Magic then you know what I'm talking about)

It was amazing. He was slowly killing of me and our other best friend, he got 6 creatures on the field and a ton of mana. But I played 2 instant cards within 2 turns and it completely destroyed him. He was shocked cause he thought he had it in the bag. Magic is fun.

Magic is fun, but Netrunner is the superior cardgame.

Some good costumes there, certainly better than the recent Summer Vacation costume pack. No clue what Juri's meant to be though.

Dr Dogg

I'm not sure why but just watched a few DA:I vids and it somehow looks strangely compelling. Must be the vibrant bright colours sending some subliminal messages like a fruit machine hooking an addict (that's slot machine for the rest of youse).

Turfster

I'm not sure why but just watch a few DA:I vids and it somehow looks strangely compelling. Must be the vibrant bright colours sending some subliminal messages like a fruit machine hooking an addict (that's slot machine for the rest of youse).

Well, you've actually played it, so it's a reinforcement loop for you ;)

ViviOggi

I'm not sure why but just watched a few DA:I vids and it somehow looks strangely compelling. Must be the vibrant bright colours sending some subliminal messages like a fruit machine hooking an addict (that's slot machine for the rest of youse).
I want a fruit machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom