• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP coming to Steam

Haunted

Cool.

I never finished the game on the iPad but it's definitely something unique. Probably my favourite visuals/audio of any iOS/Android game.

wrowa

I'm inclined to double dip... It was one of the first games I bought for my iPhone, but I quickly realized that the phone can't give me quite the experience a game like this deserves.

BiggNife

I was seriously considering making my next phone an iPhone partially to get this game.

So glad I can play it on a system I already own. I love Capy's stuff.

This comes out in a couple hours, are we having a specific PC thread? I can't make one. Seems silly to bump the old one with all the spoilers and post game discussion

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Can't wait for this to hit Steam today. I absolutely love S&S.

nice, though i still have no clue as to what this game is ACTUALLY about hmm... will have to check it out some more as i dig the look

edit:

well fuck looks like it's NOT out in my region :( damn you Steam not again

Mashing

I fell in love with this game after the first boss. That was an awesome boss fight (the way the music was integrated with the boss was fantastic). I haven't beaten yet though, just going slowly and play it off and on now (
I wait for moon phases to change
).

AEREC

hmmm...considering a triple dip. I love this game.

Also the fact that it only has 13 achievements makes me wonder if it's coming to consoles too or probably just PS3.

I wonder if steam screen shots work with this game and what resolutions it supports?

App Store Price
£2.99
Steam price
£4.99

Any reason for the higher price? Waiting on reviews. Seems a bit unreasonable, Valve probably take a smaller cut than Apple given they're indies. I hate to be petty about it, but if they want to charge more for the soundtrack they should have done a cheaper version without it.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Looks pretty damn amazing on my 42 incher.

App Store Price
£2.99
Steam price
£3.74

Any reason for the higher price? Waiting on reviews. Seems a bit unreasonable, Valve probably take a smaller cut than Apple given they're indies. I hate to be petty about it, but if they want to charge more for the soundtrack they should have done a cheaper version without it.

Does the App release come with the soundtrack?

hym

Banned
On the store page it mentions it has Valve Anti-Cheat enabled, any idea what that's about?

Edit: And that bullet point got removed just now, an error I guess.

Sendou

Here's a couple "extra 25% off codes"

HT4*-FVJV6-VRDPM
T6RHT-N4WNY-QZCP*
8GA2W-7*Q27-IICKJ

hint: missing NUMBER rhymes with HERO

Thank you! Also it says that it expires 31.12.1969 o_O. Not that it matters as I bought it already.

EDIT: No i did not as the coupon doesn't seem to work...

Blizzard

Banned
On the store page it mentions it has Valve Anti-Cheat enabled, any idea what that's about?

Edit: And that bullet point got removed just now, an error I guess.
Yeah, it doesn't show up on my store page. I was going to ask for official Capy confirmation about whether it's in the game or not. :p

JordanKZ

Just bought this now. One of the few games I've ever envied iOS device owners for. Can't wait to give it a shot when it finishes downloading.

Top Bottom