• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Hill: Trump to reverse Obama’s Cuba policy

Boem

At this point I just wanna sneak a peak at the last chapter of the book on Trump's presidency.

I want to know how much longer this nonsense is going to continue.

You'd think Republicans jump at the chance to open businesses and sell their stuff in Cuba in a few years if relationships normalize. But we are living in bizarro world, so what do I know.

RPGCrazied

Obama should run for something in New York(move there!), and make Trump's life a living hell. He won't be President for very much longer me thinks.

If Trump is so eager to do the opposite of everything Obama did, someone should tell him that Obama never resigned.
sxsN8uo.gif

He needs to be yanked out of the oval office like the parasite he is. The amount of geopolitical damage this man is doing is Brexit tier and beyond.

To be fair other posters brought up a salient point.

This is a point I completely forgot about that for a hot minute.

yes, that is true, they are still hard on the anti-Castro movement but their hatred blinds them to the plight of their fellow Cubans back in Cuba.

Reform would help transition in the eventual post-Raul era

IrishNinja

rubio isn't about anything, and diaz-ballart is likewise too scared to hold a town hall after voting for the trump care shit. both gotta go & take this old-ass policy with em, even older cubans don't seem to care

IrishNinja

christ, when is menendez going to jail already?

Menendez is a fucking traitor. I hope he gets primaried.

wait what's the story here

Their parents are all Cuban. What the fuck

Don't a lot of Cuban immigrants hate Cuba? iIRC some of the most vocal opponents to Obamas reversal were Cuban; and some supporters of course.

oh man, yeah this is very much a thing though

Cory Booker needs to go too.

i thought they wanted to run that guy or something...what's his deal, just wall street stuff?

Yeah, but it only stops Haitians..

oooof
harsh, but entirely accurate

IrishNinja

damn - chummy with that much medicare fraud? i'm surprised he's not in the running for FL governor

Plus his latest comments about Trump/Jared makes this look even more bad for him.

just looked that up: "This can't be a relitigation of an election that's now passed." haha, wow, piss off booker

He's going to be judged as one of the worst presidents in history. And it's going to make his head explode.

if facts aren't penetrating that delusional ego-bubble now, i don't feel age is gonna help
he's sensitive as fuck about not being liked, but i don't think he'll ever accept the reasons for that

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
It would be petty and childish af, but I am more and more persuaded that for Trump it's really about revenge after the roast they gave him at a correspondent dinner a few years back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

He won't be happy until he tries to literally erase Obama's Presidency (which of course is impossible).
It's exactly this.

Trump is a spiteful, insecure loser consumed by anger. Read the blog by Richard Branson saying how Trump told him (paraphrasing) his life's mission was to destroy the people who wouldn't bail him out when he needed it.

All part of the plan.

I mean look at everything Trump has done. All of it has harmed the United States. Diplomatically, militarily, economically, in the sciences, environmentally, etc. Trump's entire agenda has been hand crafted by the Kremlin to inflict as much damage in the US as possible without ever needing to fire a shot.

Jombie

If there were any lingering questions about the hate for Obama being about something other than his policies..

Top Bottom