• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'The Last of Us: Remastered' coming to PS4, July 2014, [1080p, targeting 60 fps]

ksdixon

USA West Coast, all recommended ports are forwarded, NAT Type is reported as 2 in the connection test and COD Ghosts reports the NAT as being open.

At a time that is as far from peak hours as possible in my insomnia I just got a 40.5 Mbps speed in the download test, my connection is 100 Mbps+

When the rest of civilization is not sleeping I routinely get sub-20 Mbps here. Meanwhile on my XBOne and every other device I use, they get full use of my connection. And yes I am hardwired.

Like I said, it's not an issue on my end.

Yeah... now that Sony charge for PS+ for online play specifically (on PS4 at least), they need to get their servers in order, assuming that's what the problem is with download speeds.

Joeki11a

Banned
Yeah... now that Sony charge for PS+ for online play specifically (on PS4 at least), they need to get their servers in order, assuming that's what the problem is with download speeds.

PS+ isnt for that specifically though...
Server issues online issues in MP in
BF4 says hello

Joeki11a

Banned
EA online games use EA servers.

We are discussing PSN download speed, which is a Somy thing.

Still sony isnt fixing that either, PS+ is a service that also delivers "next gen multiplayer" on ps4 thats about it. You aint paying for better DL speeds.

Their has to be something big being worked out, now way this hits stores with zero gameplay footage hype all over the web

At this point, I keep thinking someone will get a leaked copy and stream it over twitch or upload footage to youtube before official gameplay video is shown lol.

BladeSinner

Neo Member
Amazon.de (exclusive?)

71mOMe6SqNL._SX385_.jpg

Wow, I want this...

Krayzie

Hmm they'r giving out the ps4 skin along with some other goodies here (Malaysia) for both the standard ed and the bundle. I posted the link somewhere above. Maybe they releasing the steelbook ed here too.
Do you or anyone else know if the ps3's steelbook was launched worldwide or just a few selected places?
Edit: I really want that shirt!!

Dipz

Banned
Still sony isnt fixing that either, PS+ is a service that also delivers "next gen multiplayer" on ps4 thats about it. You aint paying for better DL speeds.
But since Sony is now getting approximately the same stream of income per user for their online infrastructure that MS does, they should strive for parity, no? When it was all free they had an excuse.

Top Bottom