• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'The Last of Us: Remastered' coming to PS4, July 2014, [1080p, targeting 60 fps]

DevilFox

The Last of Us |OT| "I struggled a long time with 1080p/60fps."

Nonsense time? Fine, I got inspired.

GAF: Hey, wait. Back at E3, back when I was hyped, I wasn't alone. My best friend was there. And he was hyped too. We didn't know what to expect. So...he says "Let's just watch this out. Y'know, we can be all excited and just lose our minds together.".... I'm still waiting for my PS4 footage.
ND: Gaf..
GAF: His name was Sid and he was the first to lose faith. And then it was velociraptor. Then benny_a..
ND: None of that is on you.
GAF: No, you don't understand.
ND: I.. struggled for a long time with remasterin'. And you.. No matter what, you keep finding free memory to use for vfx and fps. Now, I know that's not what you want to hear right now, but it's..
GAF: Swear to me! Swear to me that everything you said about the Remaster is true!
ND: I swear.
GAF: ...Ok.

Yes, the thirst is real and I don't know what I'm doing.

has sony said anything about discounting the price for customers who already own the ps3 version? Fifty bucks is awful high for me to rebuy a game I already own especially after purchasing the DLC. Best buy only has a trade in value of 12 bucks.

I really want to play it again in 1080p/60 fps so maybe ill just rent it.

has sony said anything about discounting the price for customers who already own the ps3 version? Fifty bucks is awful high for me to rebuy a game I already own especially after purchasing the DLC. Best buy only has a trade in value of 12 bucks.

I really want to play it again in 1080p/60 fps so maybe ill just rent it.

Sounds like you're best bet would be to rent it, wait for it to drop, or search around for a deal.

Holy shit, this thread has had over 1.1 million views. Dat TLOU love.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
CitizenKaneApplause.gif

To go a little OT from all of the OT, one of my favorite areas of the game was the
College campus, specifically in the wide open area before arriving to that big glass building. The way the weather is, the trees blowing, the subtle music all blew me away on PS3. Seeing it "remastered" is going to be incredible.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
To go a little OT from all of the OT, one of my favorite areas of the game was the
College campus, specifically in the wide open area before arriving to that big glass building. The way the weather is, the trees blowing, the subtle music all blew me away on PS3. Seeing it "remastered" is going to be incredible.
Loved that area. Was so nice just to walk around there for a while.

StuBurns

Banned
The thing I love about that part is for me it was super tense. It should be relaxing but I was just constantly on edge waiting for shit to kick off.

PaNaMa

Banned
The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Same game, double the frames

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Because what else can you buy for $49.99?

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Play it again, for the first time

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Wii know you want it

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Wii know you want it

ani-chuck_norris-thumbs_up.gif

GAF: Hey, wait. Back at E3, back when I was hyped, I wasn't alone. My best friend was there. And he was hyped too. We didn't know what to expect. So...he says "Let's just watch this out. Y'know, we can be all excited and just lose our minds together.".... I'm still waiting for my PS4 footage.
ND: Gaf..
GAF: His name was Sid and he was the first to lose faith. And then it was velociraptor. Then benny_a..
ND: None of that is on you.
GAF: No, you don't understand.
ND: I.. struggled for a long time with remasterin'. And you.. No matter what, you keep finding free memory to use for vfx and fps. Now, I know that's not what you want to hear right now, but it's..
GAF: Swear to me! Swear to me that everything you said about the Remaster is true!
ND: I swear.
GAF: ...Ok.

Damn I damn near spit my drink out all over my keyboard reading this. LMAO. But it's kind of spoilerish so I took the liberty.

PaNaMa

Banned
Someone called me a "concern troll" in another thread last week or the week before, when I was trying to figure out why ND hadn't rolled out any media, with the game's release so close. I didn't mean to concern troll (funny term wow) but I still find it pretty annoying. You'd think they'd want it plastered everywhere ya know. Still two weeks I guess.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Someone called me a "concern troll" in another thread last week or the week before, when I was trying to figure out why ND hadn't rolled out any media, with the game's release so close.
I didn't call you that, but based on what it means and what you posted it was what it was.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Jaguar your One true Dreamcast into the Genesis of the Wii U Atari 2600 Intelivision Super Nintendo 64 lel

Has there still be absolutely no gameplay shown. I was skeptical to get this because I already played the shit out of it on ps3. Think I might hold off on this for now

KorrZ

Has there still be absolutely no gameplay shown. I was skeptical to get this because I already played the shit out of it on ps3. Think I might hold off on this for now

Still no gameplay. Base your purchasing decision off of the PS3 verison - with 1080P/60FPS for now. Anything else is just gravy on top of an already gorgeous game!

Top Bottom