• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'The Last of Us: Remastered' coming to PS4, July 2014, [1080p, targeting 60 fps]

Originally Posted by Khalifa Jayy

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Wii want you to do a 360 and pick this One up.

Yes.

tumblr_m4og2tISVd1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Wouldn't that be a 180 then? Just saying. I'll let myself out now...

Wrong, i'm pretty sure Lego games are downsampled from 1440p on ps4.

I think it's 1920x1280, not 1440p, but yeah, you're right, Infamous SS doesn't have the best IQ. I completely forget about the Lego Movie game.

Also, why have they just released that random trailer stealthily without telling anyone about it? Is it me or is Sony's marketing/advertising really weird?

Kaze2212

So I take that the scenes with jaggies are probably running in real-time then? (I dont think that the pre-rendered cutscenes will have these kind of jaggies). Because if these scenes were real time that looked damn good in my eyes... also considering that this is just a "port" from last gen...

ND need to upload a 1080p 'gameplay' trailer to there website, similar to what they did with the Uncharted 4 teaser... or give it straight to Gamersyde. The least amount of compression the better.

Youtube 1080p is not 1080p.

DevilFox

I wouldn't be surprised if that trailer from NordicPS is edited with PS3 footage and uploaded in stealth mode, also because I can't see the logic behind another trailer with cutscenes just to state how much the game has been praised. Sometimes it looks like the communication between PS divisions doesn't exist.

Raptor

If this game had aliens in it pretty much would have been the greatest of all history of the cosmos.

Not even Super Mario Bros would have been better.

I know it has
Zombies?
, and thats close enough for me, love them.

lemmykoopa

Any news on Trophies? I hope They're a little bit more balanced this time around. I completed the game on Hard on the ps3 and ended with 6% Trophy completion :s.

RedAssedApe

Banned
I wouldn't be surprised if that trailer from NordicPS is edited with PS3 footage and uploaded in stealth mode, also because I can't see the logic behind another trailer with cutscenes just to state how much the game has been praised. Sometimes it looks like the communication between PS divisions doesn't exist.

isn't that how tlou announce was originally spoiled? haha

GQman2121

Banned
czrwoe.gif

No the Trophies were way too collectibles based. No rewards for progressing into the game, beating chapters, no weapon based Trophies. They were very poor imo.

I thought the trophies--even the multiplayer ones--were fine. It's a game you're supposed to beat a minimum of two times. That's enough to get every trophy.

Top Bottom