• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

I still haven't been able to get into Supply Raid since launch

Survivors is a lot of fun. I wish there was a block button for melee.... Are you just supposed to mash when you're trading blows with someone or what? I just keep punching and hoping for the best

Survivors is a lot of fun. I wish there was a block button for melee.... Are you just supposed to mash when you're trading blows with someone or what? I just keep punching and hoping for the best

That's basically it. Either run or keep swinging.

Best bet is to get a melee weapon though

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

if i don't have a weapon, i like to throw a couple swings and then back off while unloading my 9 in em

Strider

So it could just be a giant coincidence, but who knows. Might as well post so others can try it out too.

AKyemeni and I have started a search, then switched the party leader mid search, and we instantly got into matches both times. Probably just a coincidence but could be worth trying for those of you searching in parties

AKyemeni

BuXezZ-IYAAjquS.jpg

I always wondered this. I just assumed unless I am holding down the sprint button, I will not be seen on the map by moving. I see people crouch walking as soon as the game starts and I always think "WTF!?"

So unless you are sprinting, you would be seen while moving

Unless you're using covert 2 which makes you invisible to listen if you crouch-walk.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I just watched a teammate in survivor crouch walk behind the enemy...and do nothing. He literally just watched him kill our other teammate.

Vitanimus

Man I just had a great match bus depot, despite randoms who insist on running when I'm clearly trying to sneak. Managed 2 consecutive shivs followed by a bomb down within a 10 second window. One of my most fun matches in recent memory. I'll upload the vid later.

Edit: from said match

Nvzman

We need to stop awarding these devs for releasing games that don't work the way they should. These issues are unacceptable.
This isn't Naughty Dog's fault though. They genuinely didn't expect this many people to be playing. On the PS3 matchmaking is fine though, so it has to be server overload or something.

I should do some work-out or homework while I'm waiting in the lobby. This is the perfect mix between gaming, fitness, and real life success.

This isn't Naughty Dog's fault though. They genuinely didn't expect this many people to be playing. On the PS3 matchmaking is fine though, so it has to be server overload or something.

This is what happens when new console owners are starving, especially during the summer.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Tried playing between 1-2am last night. The entire time i was only able to play two matches...fuck the current state of matchmaking.

/s i hope

mstevens

Yeah I went to target last night, checked to see if there was any copies out of curiosity.. all sold out.

Alienous

Got to 144 survivors, and finished the 12 weeks with 100.

I'm burned out on The Last of Us. That entire run I used, maybe, 4 different weapons. I played over 80 matches of Supply Raid, and 1 or 2 of Interrogation. I was getting 100 supplies per match regularly. Recorded a ton of it, I might upload it if someone needs help with a high part/supply loadout.

I don't know what to do with myself now.

chaosaeon

dat feel when you find a lobby full of players only to be backed out and into the "searching for optimal game" again...

That happened repeatedly on PS3 too. Why does that even happen ?
Finding players.
Found full list of players.
Wait no we didn't, finding players.
Found players .... wait nope.

Ferr986

1 week and matchmarking still doesnt work. Of course its their fault now.

Strider

It's the consumers fault the matchmaking is slow.

Good one.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
My PS4 just locked up while sitting in matchmaking. It sent me to the home screen, and I could hold the PS button which sent me to a blank blue screen. I had to unplug it from the back. :( It seems to be fine, though.

Top Bottom